Check your account email address ×

Party time!

This is what happens when you let the inmates take over the asylum.  No respect for law and order.  That cop should have punched it and let those twerking tramps feel some road rash.  Bet they'd never do that again.  But no.  Let them behave like barbarians, get it on the youtube!  

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Is there a video somewhere else for us none facefuck users?

:dunno:

x2 but I read about it yesterday.  Unreal.  Ironically, the George Floyd street blocking memorial being taken down because it is "hindering emergency vehicles".  :lol: Morons.  I say, let their screams to 911 go to recording.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

x2 but I read about it yesterday.  Unreal.  Ironically, the George Floyd street blocking memorial being taken down because it is "hindering emergency vehicles".  :lol: Morons.  I say, let their screams to 911 go to recording.

This video is from Chicago.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 800renegaderider said:

Huh Chicago looks little more wooded than I pictured 

Well you get the gist of the thing and yes I realize using a Chimp video could be construed as being racist...oh well.🤷🏻

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you get the gist of the thing and yes I realize using a Chimp video could be construed as being racist...oh well.🤷🏻

No more racist than those bimbo monkeys slutting it up all over that police car.

Personally, people crawling all over a car like that with people inside is a direct threat.  I'd turn that cruiser into a pinball and hit everything around and send those monkey bitches flying to the pavement.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you call me a rassis ...smh

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

No more racist than those bimbo monkeys slutting it up all over that police car.

Personally, people crawling all over a car like that with people inside is a direct threat.  I'd turn that cruiser into a pinball and hit everything around and send those monkey bitches flying to the pavement.  

Bitches were pretty hot tho. If I was in the car ...id be saying "show those twats!"

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

And you call me a rassis ...smh

Bitches were pretty hot tho. If I was in the car ...id be saying "show those twats!"

Well you are and I guess I am as well to some extent. 

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

MSM doesn’t like to talk about this. Just everyone needs to get vaxed because we are all in this together.  

6BDB871C-247E-424E-99FA-DA0712945065.png

I see the problem here.  Shooting to death ratio is way off.  This is costing taxpayers millions.  Can we get some shooting lessons provided?

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

MSM doesn’t like to talk about this. Just everyone needs to get vaxed because we are all in this together.  

6BDB871C-247E-424E-99FA-DA0712945065.png

We were driving down 79th and near Ashland the cops had the street roped off. Car smashed into a light pole. Looked like bullet holes in the side of it. This was about 7:15 am. I have 50 jobs this summer all over the city. Some in the worst parts. Should be fun. 

10 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

We need a lead vaccine

Now this can TRULY cure all ones ails.  Nobody would even question the effectiveness!  Still, just to be safe....everyone getting (taking?) this “vaccine” should continue to wear a mask.  Don’t be selfish.

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Lol sort of reminds me of a cop car rolling the rows at a dead show at soldier field in the early 90s every one was slapping stickers on it as it rolled by . Cops kept getting out to pull some off windshield so they could see to drive lol .

Could not even tell what color it was so many stickers. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

We were driving down 79th and near Ashland the cops had the street roped off. Car smashed into a light pole. Looked like bullet holes in the side of it. This was about 7:15 am. I have 50 jobs this summer all over the city. Some in the worst parts. Should be fun. 

In at 6am and out by 2pm. You know the drill.