Check your account email address ×

White Supremacy Pyramid

• racer254 changed the title to White Supremacy Pyramid

I wonder where body slamming a woman to the concrete floor and cracking her head open for refusing to be pushed by in line fits into the pyramid? What a mess these people have created with their bullshit.  When we landed in Atlanta, the black peoples on the plane just stood up wherever they were and tried to push their way off plane.  Cluster fuck of others trying to unload properly at the same time.  Flight attendants said nothing as everyone else tried to get their bags and were pushed out of way. 

4735F1A7-FA0D-4A26-BCFF-28BBCC5673BE.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Who knew that "Make America Great Again" is now considered covert white supremacy.  More propaganda.

image.thumb.png.98bad034e07f34cef196706302e44dbe.png

The democraps are pulling off some of the greatest propaganda since Hitler with the whole all white people are racist shit.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I wonder where body slamming a woman to the concrete floor and cracking her head open for refusing to be pushed by in line fits into the pyramid? What a mess these people have created with their bullshit.  When we landed in Atlanta, the black peoples on the plane just stood up wherever they were and tried to push their way off plane.  Cluster fuck of others trying to unload properly at the same time.  Flight attendants said nothing as everyone else tried to get their bags and were pushed out of way. 

4735F1A7-FA0D-4A26-BCFF-28BBCC5673BE.jpeg

Somewhere between “racial profiling” and “color blindness”?  :dunno:

We really need a SJW in here to answer these questions....for those of us that want to laugh. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

“Not challenging racist jokes” and “Lynchings” at the other end.

:lol:

Legit.

Paternalism.  :lol:  

pa•ter•nal•ism pə-tûr′nə-lĭz″əm

• n.
    A policy or practice of treating or governing people in a fatherly manner, especially by providing for their needs without giving them rights or responsibilities.
  • n.
    Paternal care or government; specifically, excessive governmental regulation of the private affairs and business methods and interests of the people; undue solicitude on the part of the central government for the protection of the people and their interests, and interference therewith.
  • n.
    The theory or practice of paternal government. See Paternal government, under paternal.
Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The democraps are pulling off some of the greatest propaganda since Hitler with the whole all white people are racist shit.

I just learned that there is another race called “First Nationers?”.  I had to look it up.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Paternallism.  :lol:  

pa•ter•nal•ism pə-tûr′nə-lĭz″əm

• n.
    A policy or practice of treating or governing people in a fatherly manner, especially by providing for their needs without giving them rights or responsibilities.
  • n.
    Paternal care or government; specifically, excessive governmental regulation of the private affairs and business methods and interests of the people; undue solicitude on the part of the central government for the protection of the people and their interests, and interference therewith.
  • n.
    The theory or practice of paternal government. See Paternal government, under paternal.

Moto really needs to get in here with his mad meme argument.  :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Moto really needs to get in here with his mad meme argument.  :lol:

There's some real gems in there.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

There's some real gems in there.  :lol:  

Gold!  I used to comment on them....now I just enjoy them from my comfortable chair of intelligence.  It’s become fun just sitting back and laughing down.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Gold!  I used to comment on them....now I just enjoy them from my comfortable chair of intelligence.  It’s become fun just sitting back and laughing down.

Racist mascots.  :lol:  These are generally native American of which they generally like them.  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Racist mascots.  :lol:  These are generally native American of which they generally like them.  

They do...and it was once considered an honor to name competitive sports teams using Indian warrior names.  Dayam!  It’s a good thing liberals came around to tell the native Americans how racist it all is!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They do...and it was once considered an honor to name competitive sports teams using Indian warrior names.  Dayam!  It’s a good thing liberals came around to tell the native Americans how racist it all is!!!

Think of all the States, towns, rivers and what not named after Native American's.

The mere idea that anything is named out of insult is fucking ridiculous.  The ONLY people who have issue with it is fucking white liberals.   

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Think of all the States, towns, rivers and what not named after Native American's.

The mere idea that anything is named out of insult is fucking ridiculous.  The ONLY people who have issue with it is fucking white liberals.   

Yep.  

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yup, I live in Onondaga county, which has Onondaga lake, which is named after the Onondaga Tribe

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Onondaga-people

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Yup, I live in Onondaga county, which has Onondaga lake, which is named after the Onondaga Tribe

26 states were.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/james-b-barnes/2014/10/26-states-that-were-named-by-native-americans-was-your-state/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I’m sitting in Muscogee county in between the Chattahoochee river and Upatoi creek. Jesus!  I’m in the nexus of native racism!!!!

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m sitting in Muscogee county in between the Chattahoochee river and Upatoi creek. Jesus!  I’m in the nexus of native racism!!!!

If I was a native American I would be proud to have something named after my tribe or heritage..:dunno: