Check your account email address ×

For all the non-laid homos tickling 550

Shut the fuck up, you shit-brown, short-wearin', Maine Stump Fucktard.

Fuck you, inferring anything gay about me, you fukkin faggot.

" Hey Sonny, leave the package on the porch ".

LMAO!! What a job you got.................. yes chimpanzees can be trained!!!!  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You tell people to put their package on your chin, so there is that.

Edited by 1jkw
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You tell people to put their package on your chin, so there is that.

Never have, never will, FAG-FACE.

You, on the other hand I would bet have waxed a dolphin or two that was not yours.  

You seem awful defensive about this gay thing 

Just now, jtssrx said:

You seem awful defensive about this gay thing 

Yes, I am. I got about 6 faggots posting against me. I know they are pig-piling me, so it's consuming a lot of time.  

Do you have that many people calling you gay?? I don't see it. They don't like you but I don't see them calling you gay. 

Yes, I am. I got about 6 faggots posting against me. I know they are pig-piling me, so it's consuming a lot of time.  

Do you have that many people calling you gay?? I don't see it. They don't like you but I don't see them calling you gay. 

Start a poll and put it to bed.

Lol  simmer down monkey tits no one gives a fuck 

• Haha 1

There's a lot of faggots postin' against me.

They better bring their " A " team, 'cause all I see is their " GAY "  team!!! 

LMMFAO!!!! 

Go watch the Eddie MURPHY clip.......................THIS IS MY HOUSE!!!!!

Uncle Znotty RULES............always has, always will!!!!!!!     

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

There's a lot of faggots postin' against me.

They better bring their " A " team, 'cause all I see is their " GAY "  team!!! 

LMMFAO!!!! 

Go watch the Eddie MURPHY clip.......................THIS IS MY HOUSE!!!!!

Uncle Znotty RULES............always has, always will!!!!!!!     

Funny you bring up Eddie Murphy.  Those on the downlow stick together ha 

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Funny you bring up Eddie Murphy.  Those on the downlow stick together ha 

Oh go get bent, you dink-face.

We all laughed our asses off at him 30-40 years ago. He was the funniest bastard that ever did stand-up. 

It was just goofy, funny shit, and nothing more you fukkin dildo.

What makes you think I would be afraid to admit anything to a bunch of meat-sticks on this site???

LMAO!! I drove punks like your faces into the dirt for 20 years. Get real buddy, ain't nobody afraid of keyboard faggots!!

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The entire board abuses me about being a flat earther. I just roll with it. 

Are you gay? If not why do you care what they say?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The entire board abuses me about being a flat earther. I just roll with it. 

Are you gay? If not why do you care what they say?

Flat earther is not being called gay, by a dirty little ATHAFAGGSTON in Fairbanks, Alaska, who's family shoots cops from ambush. There is a difference.

As for the gay part, I HAVE POSTED about 100 times, I'll take the GDT. if I flunk, you'll be handed a check for $5000.00, if I pass, I'll hit you twice to your face with a 5-D-Cell Maglite. 

Now, do you want to follow-up on that gay question???   

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Flat earther is not being called gay, by a dirty little ATHAFAGGSTON in Fairbanks, Alaska, who's family shoots cops from ambush. There is a difference.

As for the gay part, I HAVE POSTED about 100 times, I'll take the GDT. if I flunk, you'll be handed a check for $5000.00, if I pass, I'll hit you twice to your face with a 5-D-Cell Maglite. 

You are one of three things Gay and ashamed, low IQ, or retarded. A person who is comfortable in their sexuality doesn’t care what a troll on a message board thinks about him. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Snake said:

“Vox”.  Constantly spinning weakness and ignorance as strength and intellect inline with the liberal agenda.  This is where MC and his band of morons get a lot of their information.  

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You are one of three things Gay and ashamed, low IQ, or retarded. A person who is comfortable in their sexuality doesn’t care what a troll on a message board thinks about him. 

No,. I think you're wrong. I was polygraph certified non-gay by two state police organizations, and you guys are backing Frankie calling me those names, 'cause you fukkers know how much he pisses me off, being a fucking little bush nigga, from Tanana. 

You're all getting a laugh at my expense. 

LOW IQ retarded? 

You come over here and I'll show you who's retarded, Low  IQ. 

Several on this site are pissed at my wealth. It's not my broads that gets them, it's my wealth!! I don't even show a fraction of what I've got 'cause there's someone on this site that knows who I am. 

So, go to work today, while I sit here and make a bundle! LMAO!! 

Do you like your boss? Do you like your job? Do you make big money? What is your TOTAL NET WORTH?  

ANSWER ME!!!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No,. I think you're wrong. I was polygraph certified non-gay by two state police organizations, and you guys are backing Frankie calling me those names, 'cause you fukkers know how much he pisses me off, being a fucking little bush nigga, from Tanana. 

You're all getting a laugh at my expense. 

LOW IQ retarded? 

You come over here and I'll show you who's retarded, Low  IQ. 

Several on this site are pissed at my wealth. It's not my broads that gets them, it's my wealth!! I don't even show a fraction of what I've got 'cause there's someone on this site that knows who I am. 

So, go to work today, while I sit here and make a bundle! LMAO!! 

Do you like your boss? Do you like your job? Do you make big money? What is your TOTAL NET WORTH?  

ANSWER ME!!!!

Again you can’t come up with a solid reason why you care about an internet troll calling you gay. I can only assume it’s because you’re gay and ashamed. 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

God you're an annoying bastard.  Homo this homo that.  Christ.  Get some new fucking material or something.  Or just fuck off.  Save the response, we've heard it 15x already.  Oh, and fuck off.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Again you can’t come up with a solid reason why you care about an internet troll calling you gay. I can only assume it’s because you’re gay and ashamed. 

Again, you won't take me up on my offer, 'cause you're afraid of getting your face re-built at the Manchester trauma center. 

See, you're a fukkin PUSSY, spouting like Frankie, but you ain't got the balls to leave your keyboard. AMIRITE???   

Come and get the 5gs, easy, peasy, PUSSY!!

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Again, you won't take me up on my offer, 'cause you're afraid of getting your face re-built at the Manchester trauma center. 

See, you're a fukkin PUSSY, spouting like Frankie, but you ain't got the balls to leave your keyboard. AMIRITE???   

Come and get the 5gs, easy, peasy, PUSSY!!

you’re triggered about being called gay. Explain why or shut up