Check your account email address ×

For all the non-laid homos tickling 550

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

God you're an annoying bastard.  Homo this homo that.  Christ.  Get some new fucking material or something.  Or just fuck off.  Save the response, we've heard it 15x already.  Oh, and fuck off.

giphy.gif

STFU!! You never answered my question on the boat.

How much did it cost?

Mortgage or cash?

Hey, you're the one that encourages Frankie to post against me, you dirty MAINE STUMP-HEADED, lookin' bitch!! 

You even told me to cut him a check!! LMAO!! Yeah, I'll send that little bastid a check alright, I'll send him a box of Bacardi Rum, so the fukker will get shit-faced crazy, and the cops will get called, he'll try to shoot them, and with a little luck, he'll run into a cop like me, who'll cap him in a heart=beat.  

Why don't YOU send him a check!!  

Oh, don't really like him that much, do ya'????

FAT BASTID FAKE. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, I am. I got about 6 faggots posting against me. I know they are pig-piling me, so it's consuming a lot of time.  

Do you have that many people calling you gay?? I don't see it. They don't like you but I don't see them calling you gay. 

Dude everything you get you bring on  yourself.  

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

you’re triggered about being called gay. Explain why or shut up

Being called gay is the UNIVERSAL put-down. It's what everybody hates being called. What don't you understand about that? 

Being called that when you've posted your broads draped over you like you're God's gift to women, is even more irritating.

Being called that by a dirty little punk from Fairbanks, a dirty EX-CON aboriginal bush nigga, is even more irritating. 

Yeah, I know it's the internet forums, it's just the way it is. A faggot like Frankie can post forever, I get it.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude everything you get you bring on  yourself.  

He’s clearly a closet homo who’s ashamed. No one reacts this way to a troll on the internet 

• Haha 1

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Being called gay is the UNIVERSAL put-down. It's what everybody hates being called. What don't you understand about that? 

Being called that when you've posted your broads draped over you like you're God's gift to women, is even more irritating.

Being called that by a dirty little punk from Fairbanks, a dirty EX-CON aboriginal bush nigga, is even more irritating. 

Yeah, I know it's the internet forums, it's just the way it is. A faggot like Frankie can post forever, I get it.

You can call me Gay I don’t care because I know it’s not true. If I was gay and you called me gay I’d be cool with that too. Only someone who is a closet homo would get mad about being called gay

• Haha 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

He’s clearly a closet homo who’s ashamed. No one reacts this way to a troll on the internet 

See, there you go again!! You know it pisses me off, so you're keeping it up!!

You fukkin faggot, maybe it's you who sucks dicks!! 

Do you suck dicks? No? BULLSHIT, I BET YOU COULD SUCK A GOLF-BALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOSE!!! 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you suck dicks? No? BULLSHIT, I BET YOU COULD SUCK A GOLF-BALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOSE!!! 

Yes I suck dicks. Do you want to be my boyfriend? :lmao:

Edited by jtssrx
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Never heard of that golf ball bit.  Seems to me only a cock sucker would know of something like that.  You cocksucker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You can call me Gay I don’t care because I know it’s not true. If I was gay and you called me gay I’d be cool with that too. Only someone who is a closet homo would get mad about being called gay

HA!HA!HA! What do you think 90 % of bar fights start over??? 

How do we know it's not true, just because you say you're not a PETER PUFFER!!

I keep telling you that I'll take the fukkin GDT, and you're keeping it up with the closet gay shit. I'll take the FUKKIN Test, and you can leave with a bank check for 5Gs, or a broken orbital socket, with maybe some brain injury. 

WHY WON'T YOU TAKE THE CHALLENGE?? Oh, not as tough as you feel behind your keyboard, you fukkin faggot???

Just now, jtssrx said:

Yes I suck dicks. Do you want to be my boyfriend? :lmao:

How about I plant a size 12 ROCKY BOOT into your jaw instead??? 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK so what???

Don't be so obtuse....you know why. 

2 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Never heard of that golf ball bit.  Seems to me only a cock sucker would know of something like that.  You cocksucker.

Well then you're a cock-sucker who just never watched FULL METAL JACKET, you street cock-sucking faggot. I bet you swallow too. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! What do you think 90 % of bar fights start over??? 

How do we know it's not true, just because you say you're not a PETER PUFFER!!

I keep telling you that I'll take the fukkin GDT, and you're keeping it up with the closet gay shit. I'll take the FUKKIN Test, and you can leave with a bank check for 5Gs, or a broken orbital socket, with maybe some brain injury. 

WHY WON'T YOU TAKE THE CHALLENGE?? Oh, not as tough as you feel behind your keyboard, you fukkin faggot???

They start over some gay guy who pretends to not be gay being called gay!! :lmao:

They start over some gay guy who pretends to not be gay being called gay!! :lmao:

No, they start over anybody being called gay. 

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

God you're an annoying bastard.  Homo this homo that.  Christ.  Get some new fucking material or something.  Or just fuck off.  Save the response, we've heard it 15x already.  Oh, and fuck off.

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! You never answered my question on the boat.

How much did it cost?

Mortgage or cash?

Hey, you're the one that encourages Frankie to post against me, you dirty MAINE STUMP-HEADED, lookin' bitch!! 

You even told me to cut him a check!! LMAO!! Yeah, I'll send that little bastid a check alright, I'll send him a box of Bacardi Rum, so the fukker will get shit-faced crazy, and the cops will get called, he'll try to shoot them, and with a little luck, he'll run into a cop like me, who'll cap him in a heart=beat.  

Why don't YOU send him a check!!  

Oh, don't really like him that much, do ya'????

FAT BASTID FAKE. 

Did I stutter?

On 11/21/2020 at 8:46 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Here you will find hunting, fishing, chain saws, equipments, tools, guns, boats, fishing, ATVS, woodsplitters, and all manner of manly, powerful items. 

It will be updated as time goes on. If you don't like it, then GTFO!!! Just STFU, and GTFO!!!!!

All faggots, KEEEP OUT!!!!!!!

On 5/23/2021 at 5:55 PM, Polaris 550 said:

" OFFICIAL POLICE/POLITICAL GENIUS, OF FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM " 

I'm very serious. Don't fuck around with stupid talk. 

Either endorse me, or STFU, OK?????

On 5/21/2021 at 2:04 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Frankie, don't you really wanna' be white?

Don't you hate being a  bush nigga?

Don't you hate being a black Alaskan?

Don't you hate knowing that you'll never fuck a hot white girl, ( in your case a white guy )?

Don't you hate how white chicks don't want anything to do with a societal leper like you? 

Frankie, does it SUCK to be you? It does, doesn't it? 

An ex-con at 23!!

I was watching a show earlier tonight about ex-cons. The ex-con being interviewed was saying how difficult it is to get jobs, and survive, once you are convicted!!  That's YOU FRANKIE!!!  

NO DEGREE, NO JOB, NO HOUSE, NO MONEY, AND AN EX-CON!!

Wow, you're fucked!! And the worse thing is, YOU'LL NEVER BE WHITE!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!  

FRANKIE, you'll NEVER be white!!! LMMFAO!!! 

Hey, I'll send you a gallon of bleach, and you can be like MICHAEL JACKSON trying to be white!! LMMFAO! You are/were both faggots, so it might work!!  HA! HA!HA! 

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK why???:whistle:

Because your a bigoted, racist POS.  

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

NO!! I'm an EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY HATER!!!!

I even hate many of my own nationality!! 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nationality is not a race dude.  

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Because many on this site don't understand half the shit I post, that would be like an Irish guy, hating some Irish, or a Polish guy hating some Polish people, or an Italian guy hating some Italians. It does happen. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Because many on this site don't understand half the shit I post, that would be like an Irish guy, hating some Irish, or a Polish guy hating some Polish people, or an Italian guy hating some Italians. It does happen. 

Makes sense with you using the word "faggot" all the time.   Calling one of your own out.  :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes you should be more tolerant of your own..... like faggots!!!  :junk:

Just now, Highmark said:

Nationality is not a race dude.  

Yeah, no fukkin shit, Sherlock.

OMG!! I can't the level of COLLECTIVE KNOWLEDGE on this site.  See that's what happens when you've won TWO spelling bees, and have a superior IQ.