Check your account email address ×

This is awesome

@FrankieJames7You've chosen to ignore content by FrankieJames7. Options 

I will no longer engage with people like you. You're a useless human being with no life outside of being a troll. 

The same goes for anyone else that wants to act like this guy. I just want to post read and maybe have a healthy debate. The days of posting guys names and fighting with people I don't know don't want to know and don't care about are over. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

She got fucking rocked!!!! 

Yeah she did. We need more of that shit. Law and order is breaking down in the cities.  There is no deterrence. I bet that bitch will be a little deterred before she thinks about doing that again 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah she did. We need more of that shit. Law and order is breaking down in the cities.  There is no deterrence. I bet that bitch will be a little deterred before she thinks about doing that again 🤣

Agreed! :bc: 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Dominion loves these audits, Republicans are going to boost their sales bigly since the machines cannot be reused after being compromised.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.com/arizona/across-az/amp/29534030/hobbs-maricopa-county-cant-use-voting-machines-given-to-senate

There's hyjacking a thread then whatever this is.  Dude...get your head right!  :lol: