Check your account email address ×

Miss the good ol days

Yup - I try to fill up at about a 1/2 tank these days. I know that over the longer term it doesn't matter, but it hurts a bit to see the $50 plus on the pump if I wait too much longer. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Catalina said:

Yup - I try to fill up at about a 1/2 tank these days. I know that over the longer term it doesn't matter, but it hurts a bit to see the $50 plus on the pump if I wait too much longer. 

Use to cost me 18 bucks to fill my beater daily 4 banger now it’s 28. It’s not a lot but under 20 was a lot nicer. Trucks probably 80-100 now to fill.

Edited by 800renegaderider

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Use to cost me 18 bucks to fill my beater daily 4 banger now it’s 28. It’s not a lot but under 20 was a lot nicer. Trucks probably 80-100 now to fill.

I was $115 to fill up Saturday..:thumbdown2:

35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll pay any price for a gallon of gas, not to endure Trump's FUCKING EGO for one minute.   

Thanks for admitting what most of us already know..............you're a dumbass.

• Thanks 3

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll pay any price for a gallon of gas, not to endure Trump's FUCKING EGO for one minute.   

That’s fine for you “1%ers” but for normal people like myself rising gas prices is just less money I’ll have to do other things I’d much rather be doing. I can’t wait till next winter when it’s 50 bucks to fill a sled 3 times a day.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is just another effect of democrats and their war on the middle class.  I have told you many times that the middle class is the enemy of dem policies.

:lol:   i heard here that Bidens the best for the middle class and blue collar.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s fine for you “1%ers” but for normal people like myself rising gas prices is just less money I’ll have to do other things I’d much rather be doing. I can’t wait till next winter when it’s 50 bucks to fill a sled 3 times a day.

Few people I ride with have 3-4 boys riding right behind them on sleds. One 3 boys and a wife, so 5 sleds. That’s a ouch every fuel stop when prices are high.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, CFM said:

Few people I ride with have 3-4 boys riding right behind them on sleds. One 3 boys and a wife, so 5 sleds. That’s a ouch every fuel stop when prices are high.

Exactly and this hobby is hard to justify as it is let alone with high gas prices. High gas prices are good for no one but the CEO’s of the company.

35 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

George Bush Jr really fucked it up.  Before he went and blew the shit out of a region producing oil for no reason we were fill up for under a dollar a gallon.  

The Clinton years when I got my DL gas was 99 cents. I remember a gas war from a new station in town gas was selling at 75 cents in St. Louis in 1993.

You guys will never admit that we are DYING for ISRAEL.

The middle east hates us now, because we are fighting for ISRAEL, and have been for 60 years.

9 hours ago, CFM said:

Time to get off the trail and in to the woods . If out west or in the woods I almost never use my Jerry can to get home.  On the trail 3 fills a day is pretty normal.  And I am not really enjoying my self just passing time 

15 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Thanks for admitting what most of us already know..............you're a dumbass.

No, I ain't a fukkin broke-ass nigga like you, fuck-face.

15 hours ago, snoughnut said:

HA!HA! Hope you suffer DragQueen, you fucking cock-sucker!! 

Hope you can't pay your rent!! LMMFAO!!!! Hope your sled rots in the garage, FAGGOT!! LMMFAO!!

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, I ain't a fukkin broke-ass nigga like you, fuck-face.

swing and a miss

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! Hope you suffer DragQueen, you fucking cock-sucker!! 

Hope you can't pay your rent!! LMMFAO!!!! Hope your sled rots in the garage, FAGGOT!! LMMFAO!!

swing and a miss #2  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

swing and a miss

swing and a miss #2  

If he keeps this up he'll throw out his shoulder along with his hip.

Better tone it down little Snotface or you'll end up taking yourself out.

Burn through 3-4 tanks in a good day.

Miles of smiles and worth whatever it costs!!

One winter few years back we were paying around $4.

that was a tough winter!!

• Like 1