Check your account email address ×

Re: MC's Russian obsession

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's because they got beat pretty badly...

Ok.  But this election is and will go down as the largest upset in presidential history.  

Again, nothing but a bunch of whiny baby liberals throwing a tantrum for as long as adults will look at them.  

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

You're possibly right I guess to some extent since Confederation didn't happen until 1867 but even before that it was known as Upper Canada and Lower Canada until 1841 when they were merged as the British Province of Canada. So really the residents were essentially Canadians during 1812.

not to forget the natives that fought for us....

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You're possibly right I guess to some extent since Confederation didn't happen until 1867 but even before that it was known as Upper Canada and Lower Canada until 1841 when they were merged as the British Province of Canada. So really the residents were essentially Canadians during 1812.

I'm right because the units that burned DC were British regulars and not Canadian militia.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I'm right because the units that burned DC were British regulars and not Canadian militia.

fuck washington those sneaky fuckers burned down a neighboring village, those scalawags need to pay up LOL

• Gold Member
Just now, 01mxz800 said:

fuck washington those sneaky fuckers burned down a neighboring village, those scalawags need to pay up LOL

:lol:  Would anyone complain if they burned DC today?

• Like 1

we got better firepower now, and why would we want to waste our time with canada" the only good things that ever came from canada were Labatts beer, Rush and Momo:snack:

Edited by 01mxz800

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

we got better firepower now, and why would we want to waste our time with canada" the only good things that ever came from canada were Labatts beer, Rush and Momo:snack:

our maple syrup reserves :bc::lol: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ok.  But this election is and will go down as the largest upset in presidential history.  

Again, nothing but a bunch of whiny baby liberals throwing a tantrum for as long as adults will look at them.  

You dont really take a break from posting do you? 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

not to forget the natives that fought for us....

And the Metis. The Americans had this concept that they would just march into Canada and take over. They didn't realize it seemed there wasn't much in the way of roads to march on.  They also said we fought dirty by hiding in the trees of the forest and shooting at them.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

WTF? The Russians have always Been our enemy. Who thefuck do you idiots think we were fighting inVietnam? Are you dumb asses serious?

really?

58,000 us soldiers lost their lives in Vietnam. Shame on you assholes for supporting the Russians.

snake your a class leading a-hole

Shut the fuck up with your fake outrage. 

3 hours ago, Snake said:

I can be in Rangeley any time you desire if you would like to discuss it.

If the Russians bothered you so much for so long, why don't you have stripes or bars on your collar? Chicken shit?

Bingo.

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Rush the band ,not the hunk of shit sled. For the record,Momo is just ok. :lmao:

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Not very likely.

I read that wrong, you're absolutely right, the media would ridicule them BUT they would still behave the exact same ay anyway.

I am not so sure . I for 1 am fine for exposing corruption like the fraud with in the dnc. if it was to be the same found and reported with in the RNC I would be more pissed at the RNC for pulling the BULLSHIT they did than any person for exposing the fraud . but seeing is we are talking libs it is always bazaro world and we need to be mad about exposing fraud and corruption and forget all about the fraud and corruption.

But again I have never been  bullshited by WIKI as far as I know  . but the people telling me it was  not from inside the DNC campaign it was Russia have straight up lied to me far more than any truth that may have slipped out accidentally

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I am not so sure . I for 1 am fine for exposing corruption like the fraud with in the dnc. if it was to be the same found and reported with in the RNC I would be more pissed at the RNC for pulling the BULLSHIT they did than any person for exposing the fraud . but seeing is we are talking libs it is always bazaro world and we need to be mad about exposing fraud and corruption and forget all about the fraud and corruption.

But again I have never been  bullshited by WIKI as far as I know  . but the people telling me it was  not from inside the DNC campaign it was Russia have straight up lied to me far more than any truth that may have slipped out accidentally

IMO-  all complete bullshit!  Why does it matter how it got out, why It got it out, why it didn't happen to Republicans.  I have yet to see Obama take responsibility for his party. The media hasn't held  anyone other than Russia accountable. I guarantee if it gets leaked today that fraud is happening within the Republican party everyone from Donald Trump down will be answering for it, and we won't be having a conversation on the how's or why it came to light.

Funny part is, the Dems would do a 180 on it and we would spend the next month arguing who the hypocrite is..........Republicans for not going after their own party aggressively or Democrats for now showing an interest in party corruption. :wall:  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

IMO-  all complete bullshit!  Why does it matter how it got out, why It got it out, why it didn't happen to Republicans.  I have yet to see Obama take responsibility for his party. The media hasn't held  anyone other than Russia accountable. I guarantee if it gets leaked today that fraud is happening within the Republican party everyone from Donald Trump down will be answering for it, and we won't be having a conversation on the how's or why it came to light.

Funny part is, the Dems would do a 180 on it and we would spend the next month arguing who the hypocrite is..........Republicans for not going after their own party aggressively or Democrats for now showing an interest in party corruption. :wall:  

Well Said and I agree.

22 hours ago, Kivalo said:

:lol:  Would anyone complain if they burned DC today?

hay hay that is racist. remember just past the monuments those are hard working family oriented homies   just trying to make a living lol