Check your account email address ×

STELLAR JOBS REPORT!!! UNEMPLOYMENT FALLS PRECIPITOUSLY!!!!

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

$300 Unemployment + $300 COVID Fed Unemployment = $600.00 a week or $15.00 hr.   Hell in Iowa you can qualify for $515 state plus $300 fed for $815/week or $20.38/hr and stay home and not pay daycare.  

Lots won't go back to work until we get rid of Covid part and put a time limit on what the states provide.

Drove to St. Cloud a few weeks ago and virtually every plant had help wanted signs out....some starting over $20.00 hr and they still can't find people to work.

Tell us again how UBI won't impact who is willing to work. :lol:  Fact is there are lots of fucking lazy people in this country that have listened to the left that somehow they are getting fucked in this country.

Oh boy, what a windfall, manufacturing workers were making that 30 years ago.

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Oh boy, what a windfall, manufacturing workers were making that 30 years ago.

Link?  Other compensation like 401K's and HCI has increased significantly in the past 30 years as well.   Can't just look at wages. 

fredgraph.png

Edited by Highmark

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Businesses everywhere here offering a bonus just to take the job and show up for work .  🙄

Much less on time - my son just started at a Geospatial company, pretty neat stuff actually - and he said he is the only one who shows up on time everyday.  Now, I get it, flexible hours are a good thing, but when they have a daily meeting and they have to postpone it daily because 1/2 the employees don't show up in time for it, yeah, you get the picture.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I would hope so - people were told to stay home and not come to work!  

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sounds like some states are looking into canceling the extra padding in the unemployment benefits

Montana and South Carolina are the first ones to make the move .... good for them!!

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You are really good at trolling ... or maybe you're truly just DAF.  Just in case you truly are DAF, I'll say it.  There was record unemployment under Trump .... until the 'Rona hit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Montana and South Carolina are the first ones to make the move .... good for them!!

You are really good at trolling ... or maybe you're truly just DAF.  Just in case you truly are DAF, I'll say it.  There was record unemployment under Trump .... until the 'Rona hit.

Then it got worse. Thanks for making my point.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Time to change the depends again.

2 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I would hope so - people were told to stay home and not come to work!  

The govt shut down 30% of the economy.  

35 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

A bunch of employees up in here arguing against better wages for employees.  Fuck...  the deep throating of business owners is epic up in here.  Hitler couldn’t get his sheep in line any better or easier.

All the businesses got massive govt ppp money also. Pay some of that back in good wages - to get good people...

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ah, I see .. so we're not going to put anything in context.  So, the national debt being the highest it's ever been is on Biden. 

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Ah, I see .. so we're not going to put anything in context.  So, the national debt being the highest it's ever been is on Biden. 

Who cares about debt right?

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Who cares about debt right?

Who cares about job losses, right?  I mean, people are making MORE money through UBI's than if they had kept working.  Way to go TRUMP!!!

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So you are saying its Trump's fault (again) for shutting the economy down?  

21 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Much less on time - my son just started at a Geospatial company, pretty neat stuff actually - and he said he is the only one who shows up on time everyday.  Now, I get it, flexible hours are a good thing, but when they have a daily meeting and they have to postpone it daily because 1/2 the employees don't show up in time for it, yeah, you get the picture.

Oh, I know too well. Just given up on finding employees.  When I’m too old to do the work, it’s all done.  (Which will be sooner than later). Used to get kids from the trade school come in all the time,  haven’t seen a kid in years. 
My son in law is 28 running a big dealership.  Guy is an animal. In early, stays late.  You find someone like that you do what ever it takes to keep him. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says The Teamster.

Itchy.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

A bunch of employees up in here arguing against better wages for employees.  Fuck...  the deep throating of business owners is epic up in here.  Hitler couldn’t get his sheep in line any better or easier.

You have a question hanging on the previous page...

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Poor Sneaky :owned:

Scratchy.

55 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Oh, I know too well. Just given up on finding employees.  When I’m too old to do the work, it’s all done.  (Which will be sooner than later). Used to get kids from the trade school come in all the time,  haven’t seen a kid in years. 
My son in law is 28 running a big dealership.  Guy is an animal. In early, stays late.  You find someone like that you do what ever it takes to keep him. 

What line of work are you in?

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Who cares about job losses, right?  I mean, people are making MORE money through UBI's than if they had kept working.  Way to go TRUMP!!!

You were quiet about debt and job loss when Trump was in office why care now. A gain of 600,000+ jobs are not a loss.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Facts confuse Canadians....your easy.

Dude you're no match for him. 

Edited by Highmark