Check your account email address ×

Why Does Tucker Carlson Lie So Much?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The "deaths" from the vaccine could be 1/2 of COVID deaths and they would be downplaying it saying some bullshit like "well we really don't know if the vaccine is really causing it." 

It’s absolutely absurd.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Does anybody know if Pouty is actually a female in menopause?  Or just acting like one he wants to be one?  I’m not judging.

Serious question.

It's that new, undiagnosed new virus from China.... 'libertarian contrarian' disease. Apparently a close relative of the 'high school girl discoverer her body' virus...

Edited by Snake

Why do the democrats lie so much?   Pelosi, schumer, shifty schiff, Hillary, billery, Barry S.,,,,,,,,,,,  you know, the foriegn exchange student?

ask a pertinent question why dontcha?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Snake said:

It's that new, undiagnosed new virus from China.... 'libertarian contrarian' disease.

Nobody really cares about people sitting in the stands jeering both teams as their own supposed team sits in some locker room miles away debating the legitimacy of the game being played and justifying their own reasons for not playing it because they don’t think the fans are smart enough to understand them.

Herb Brooks:  “Monkey fucking a football.”

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤷🏻

He's a talking cunt, just like all the MSM talking cunts. They should all be cunt punched.

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Too much “C word”.

Makes libs feel powerful. So full of hate they are. Lololololol

On 5/6/2021 at 11:27 PM, XC.Morrison said:

John Oliver skewered him pretty pretty good a few days ago :) 

Wow another marketing campain pretending to be a TV show segment 

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Why do people watch or listen to any of these assholes?  My theory is they need to be given their opinion, and that goes for both sides.

They still bring something to the table.  Tucker usually has some really good segments.  Hannity and Maddow are both at opposite ends of bitter hatred....Nobody should have much time for that shit.

12 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Why do people watch or listen to any of these assholes?  My theory is they need to be given their opinion, and that goes for both sides.

No one of value takes tucker serious. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They still bring something to the table.  Tucker usually has some really good segments.  Hannity and Maddow are both at opposite ends of bitter hatred....Nobody should have much time for that shit.

Red meat for their followers is all I have seen, but I don't watch any of them and generally only hear about them here or some other site, or brought up in conversation.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Red meat for their followers is all I have seen, but I don't watch any of them and generally only hear about them here or some other site, or brought up in conversation.

Meh.  I don't watch any of it anymore.  But, if pressed, I'd watch Tucker.  He makes more sense and has some good humor.  Of course, Nothing brings me more laughter than Maddow.  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh.  I don't watch any of it anymore.  But, if pressed, I'd watch Tucker.  He makes more sense and has some good humor.  Of course, Nothing brings me more laughter than Maddow.  

Only see her when its posted here, another twit.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I one of value takes tucker serious. 

Lol from the guy who acctaly regularly  links CNN as some sort of legitimate source. Snowrider levers of arrogance and self awareness on full display from the resident mental heath professional 

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly how I take most of whats on tv these days.  Tucker is one of the few I’ll watch.  I get a special chuckle out of some of these nitwits looking for something, anything to delegitimize him.  

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly how I take most of whats on tv these days.  Tucker is one of the few I’ll watch.  I get a special chuckle out of some of these nitwits looking for something, anything to delegitimize him.  

I'll still catch some Tucker segments on youtube or whatever.  He's got some good points and is fairly non-biased on a lot of things.  His take on how DC and our higher level education centers are owned by China are spot on.  I don't watch Hannity because he's just too far right for my tastes and I don't like that, frustrated, angry form of message delivery he offers.  Maddow is like a preacher to small children and that is probably the funniest of all shows....that isn't supposed to be funny.  She perfectly portrays the weakest of minds so wrapped up in their self-righteousness that they no longer possess any ability to see their blatant and stupid hypocrisy and biased partisanship.  She is the perfect idiot leader for the "woke".....and I fucking roll off the couch laughing.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Same is true for you. At least Tucker has a tv show. You have.....well, this site I guess?

There's some pretty funny irony in his preaching here for sure.  I find it amusing.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There's some pretty funny irony in his preaching here for sure.  I find it amusing.

I think of him like a teenage girl posting on social media. He literally just posts to get “attention”.