Check your account email address ×

America’s shit food supply finally catching up to millennials.

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

You don’t realize how fat Americans are until you go to another country.

I can’t imagine what some of these young girls are going to look like when they hit their 40’s .  

Americans can’t do anything without stuffing their faces.   Like everything else we want to normalize being fat and ignore all the health risks that go along with it,  because we wouldn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.  A lot easier to blame the food and take pills to counter act the effects of overeating. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Or how fucking short the rest if the world is .  Bunch of fucking Olson twins . 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I can’t imagine what some of these young girls are going to look like when they hit their 40’s .  

Americans can’t do anything without stuffing their faces.   Like everything else we want to normalize being fat and ignore all the health risks that go along with it,  because we wouldn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.  A lot easier to blame the food and take pills to counter act the effects of overeating. 

It is sad . I remember when that whole stop glorifying models bullshit started . Now fast forward 25 yrs  I actually feel bad for young guys the pickings are getting tough unless you are in to fat rolls . 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It is sad . I remember when that whole stop glorifying models bullshit started . Now fast forward 25 yrs  I actually feel bad for young guys the pickings are getting tough unless you are in to fat rolls . 

Yup.  I was telling my buddy the same thing when were on vacation.  Look at all these young guys with fat girlfriends.  I would be banging an older gal before I would lay down with a hog.  🤮 

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I had asthma my whole life prob all the heaters mom was choking down when she was knocked up.  Fuck load of alergys also.  But older I got the better my allergy and asthma got . I prob don't even use 1 inhaler a yr . Mostly around diesel ducks in the cold.  Or coming in to a warm house when way cold out side some times . 

And I always refused there bullshit steroids and what ever else they were attempting to push on me . 

Yup, warm to cold does it to me too sometimes. I never had it until I started doing body work. Painting made it worse which is why I don’t paint anymore except for my stuff. I’ll die painting my stuff but not painting shit for others anymore :lol2:

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Yup, warm to cold does it to me too sometimes. I never had it until I started doing body work. Painting made it worse which is why I don’t paint anymore except for my stuff. I’ll die painting my stuff but not painting shit for others anymore :lol2:

Lol prob did not help me as a young kid my old man had a body shop I spent a lot of time in 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Time to get back to some good ole body shaming.  75% of  young girls are pigs and shameless about it.  Disgusting fat rolls , back tits, huge asses,  stumps for legs,  letting it all hang out in bikinis. Americans have a eating problem, period.  

You forgot about the Gunt.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, burndog said:

some guys like em big like mommy!

Guy moved in next door goes at least 350, and his wife is even bigger. And they’re in their 20’s. They both wobble around the yard...it’s disgusting.

9 hours ago, burndog said:

some guys like em big like mommy!

Guy moved in next door goes at least 350, and his wife is even bigger. And they’re in their 20’s. They both wobble around the yard...it’s disgusting.

12 hours ago, Cold War said:

Time to get back to some good ole body shaming.  75% of  young girls are pigs and shameless about it.  Disgusting fat rolls , back tits, huge asses,  stumps for legs,  letting it all hang out in bikinis. Americans have a eating problem, period.  

I think it really is.  Nothing wrong with letting your friends and loved ones know they are starting to plump up.  

11 hours ago, Cold War said:

Hey...I love to eat...my wife does too.  We both hate diets but...we maintain as well as we can.  Go out and feed your face until you are miserable but then, cut back and do something the next few days.   It's a vicious cycle for sure.  I've prolly carried an extra 10-25 over the last 15 years or so.  Why does food have to be so good?  But still, I'm not gonna go out like some fat fucking slob.  I guess some of us just don't have any self respect anymore.

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

OMG, it's amazing too.  I've watched my daughters friends through high school slowly start to pack it on.  Now, a couple years into college and some have turned into fucking houses.  It's ok though...their boyfriends are fat as fuck too.  WTF?

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Another "shit food" tragedy.  If only these people had better access to non-GMO foods, this could have been avoided!!!!

:lol: 

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Another "shit food" tragedy.  If only these people had better access to non-GMO foods, this could have been avoided!!!!

I seem to recall people on here showing  SNAP benefits were being used to by shit food.  If only we could regulate how those benefits were used.......But we can't do that.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I seem to recall people on here showing  SNAP benefits were being used to by shit food.  If only we could regulate how those benefits were used.......But we can't do that.

This has been said for decades and correct, it will never happen.  We've all been standing in line behind somebody paying with government funds and see what goes in the bag.  Being "poor" and fat seem to be an American anomaly.  Moto's argument for this follows right along the lines of the other half-witted SJW weak debating points....it just makes me giggle inside.

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think it really is.  Nothing wrong with letting your friends and loved ones know they are starting to plump up.  

Hey...I love to eat...my wife does too.  We both hate diets but...we maintain as well as we can.  Go out and feed your face until you are miserable but then, cut back and do something the next few days.   It's a vicious cycle for sure.  I've prolly carried an extra 10-25 over the last 15 years or so.  Why does food have to be so good?  But still, I'm not gonna go out like some fat fucking slob.  I guess some of us just don't have any self respect anymore.

OMG, it's amazing too.  I've watched my daughters friends through high school slowly start to pack it on.  Now, a couple years into college and some have turned into fucking houses.  It's ok though...their boyfriends are fat as fuck too.  WTF?

Its the guberment!!!!!!  Only not the ones who have been there 50 years with D's behind their name. They fighting the R's  for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Yup, spent 3 weeks in Sao Paulo, and a week of that was at the beach.

Didn,t see 1 fat person there . They must quaranteen them til they look fit.

Tons of great looking young ladies, all in a bikini. Beautiful skin color and shape.

A lot of Americans look like walmartians. Not a pretty site ! 

Edited by Frostynuts

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Rasssis you saying that you rassissssssss

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, spent 3 weeks in Sao Paulo, and a week of that was at the beach.

Didn,t see 1 fat person there . They must quaranteen them til they look fit.

Tons of great looking young ladies, all in a bikini. Beautiful skin color and shape.

A lot of Americans look like walmartians. Not a pretty site ! 

Indeed.  Also, you really get to see what most still consider regular dinner portions.  I mean...itty bitty plates of food but, they are correct...every meal shouldn't be 3k calories.  Also bizarre is "snacking" isn't a sport like it is in the USA.

Now, on our plus side (punn), much of the rest of the world are skinny, little people.  Frail almost.  MaYBE it'S all Our RoiDED UP GMO fooDZ!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Definitely didn’t everything in a shop causes some kind of issue or cancer

The main offender in the American food supply is hydrogenated vegetable oil. It’s in 90% of the dressings and processed foods. Try to buy something without it.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

The ALL YOU CAN EAT buffets for 5.95 might have something to do with Americas fattness as well. 

Mmmmm....I love a buffet!  In fact, I won't eat Chinese food served any other way.  :lol: My wife hates buffets.  She doesn't want to eat food that a bunch of fat fucking ogres have hovered over.  She's a snob.  :lmao: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The main offender in the American food supply is hydrogenated vegetable oil. It’s in 90% of the dressings and processed foods. Try to buy something without it.

Eating healthy is like anything else related to health...it takes commitment, self education and determination.  Healthy foods and eating are out there...and mostly in plain sight.  Excuses are easier though...and blaming others is the easiest.  Trust me, I'm absolutely no poster boy for healthy eating but, I know what and how much I do or don't need to take in.  Some just don't care.....these people are becoming a bigger tax on society every day.  

• Like 1