Check your account email address ×

How much longer is our country going to tolerate this bullshit?

Pastor forced to cancel Charlie Kirk — Antifa, BLM threaten to burn down church, people

By
 M. Dowling
 -
April 24, 2021
1The Seattle antifa and Black Lives Matter hate groups threatened to burn down a church and its neighbors over an event with Charlie Kirk, a low-key traditional American.

This is Stalinism.

A Puyallup, Wash., church has canceled conservative speaker Charlie Kirk after antifa activists threatened to burn down all of its buildings and torch the neighbors’ properties too.

Motion Church planned an event with Kirk, the head of Turning Point USA and a Christian speaker, on May 2.

The church concentrates on good works, helping homeless, needy, and addicted people It also hosts regular services and events at the church.

FORCED TO CANCEL

On Friday, Motion Church Pastor Roger Archer posted a video announcing that he was being forced to cancel the May 3 event because “the soft targets of churches, the elderly, women, children, and law-abiding citizens are vulnerable to anarchists who live free of the fear of reprisal. [T]he cops don’t have the manpower to protect the several properties used by the church.”

They threatened to hurt the parishioners.

Pastor Archer said the fact that the police don’t have the manpower to help and the governor doesn’t have the political will to fight back means the church would have been left to the antifa arsonists and vandals of antifa and BLM.

The officials are violating their oath of office.

Think about this. The police literally can’t shut down a terrorist threat. They don’t have the resources. The governor won’t do the right thing. The pastor said, “love always wins.” I’m not so sure.

That governor is breaking the law

• Sad 1

Come on.  The poor church...awwww.  Hey, maybe they need to crusade up and make their own stand?  Hahahahahha  But seriously, stop whining and employ your own security forces.  Like any establishment, they have not only the legal right but the responsibility to protect their members and those that patronize their business.  They live tax fucking free and demand services that are paid by other tax paying businesses.  

Besides all that...who is seriously scared of these half witted retards on the left making any threats?  If my organization couldn't employ enough patrons to protect against these retards, I'd close up shop myself.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Come on.  The poor church...awwww.  Hey, maybe they need to crusade up and make their own stand?  Hahahahahha  But seriously, stop whining and employ your own security forces.  Like any establishment, they have not only the legal right but the responsibility to protect their members and those that patronize their business.  They live tax fucking free and demand services that are paid by other tax paying businesses.  

Besides all that...who is seriously scared of these half witted retards on the left making any threats?  If my organization couldn't employ enough patrons to protect against these retards, I'd close up shop myself.  

I guess my only point is this is the lefts new gameplan....threaten, intimidate and threaten to "cancel" anyone not on their side.  I'm with you, these pussies are only tough in numbers.  I don't know a hellava lot about the proud boys, but I know they're not afraid of them and have banged heads.  So much shit that the left is trying to ram down the country's throat.  I think people are getting pretty sick of it.

I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime, but I honestly think the only way we're gonna get past this is a flat out civil war.  I used to laugh at buddies of mine who were serious about this topic several years ago, but I'm convinced that's the point we're at.  DC is beyond repair, and all of this racism/social justice/virtue signaling will never come to an end the way the MSM embraces it. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime, but I honestly think the only way we're gonna get past this is a flat out civil war.  I used to laugh at buddies of mine who were serious about this topic several years ago, but I'm convinced that's the point we're at.  DC is beyond repair, and all of this racism/social justice/virtue signaling will never come to an end the way the MSM embraces it. 

What has been an eye opener for me is the level of corruption in Washington.  I mean I knew it was bad, but I didn't think it was this bad.  Watching Hillary and her cronies skate, watching Trump get canceled and censored, the crazy media and the propaganda machine, etc..  Its nuts, half the country is in a fog and just goes along with it.  Because its just easier.

I wonder how that Durham report is coming along......

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess my only point is this is the lefts new gameplan....threaten, intimidate and threaten to "cancel" anyone not on their side.  I'm with you, these pussies are only tough in numbers.  I don't know a hellava lot about the proud boys, but I know they're not afraid of them and have banged heads.  So much shit that the left is trying to ram down the country's throat.  I think people are getting pretty sick of it.

They aren't even tough in numbers.  I think they are all wet paper sacks.  That's why I'm bothered by those that are "afraid" of their threats.  The threats were made...actionable defense is justified.  Stop crying for help....make a stand. Let's get this going!  :bc: 

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Yep.

What has been an eye opener for me is the level of corruption in Washington.  I mean I knew it was bad, but I didn't think it was this bad.  Watching Hillary and her cronies skate, watching Trump get canceled and censored, the crazy media and the propaganda machine, etc..  Its nuts, half the country is in a fog and just goes along with it.  Because its just easier.

What Bontz said.....to the extent of what Benny used to say (only with strategic planning).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Go back to the days of a local & national news broadcast 3 times a day (early AM, evening, and late evening), and shut down the 24x7 coverage.  Then find a way to keep that shit off social media like Facebook and Twitter.  If people had the ability to turn that garbage off, even if only for 30 days, I think it would be quite an eye opener at just how much more sane this country would be.

And yeah, you hit the nail on the head with the corruption in DC and how the Dems sure seem to get a free pass on everything.  Look how quickly Cuomo got out of the news with the Gaetz allegations.  I mean, it's absurd the level of stupidity and ignorance people possess, not recognizing the double standards.  Hell, look at that bitch Maxine Waters ... if a Republican had done something like that they'd already be out of office.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Go back to the days of a local & national news broadcast 3 times a day (early AM, evening, and late evening), and shut down the 24x7 coverage.  Then find a way to keep that shit off social media like Facebook and Twitter.  If people had the ability to turn that garbage off, even if only for 30 days, I think it would be quite an eye opener at just how much more sane this country would be.

And yeah, you hit the nail on the head with the corruption in DC and how the Dems sure seem to get a free pass on everything.  Look how quickly Cuomo got out of the news with the Gaetz allegations.  I mean, it's absurd the level of stupidity and ignorance people possess, not recognizing the double standards.  Hell, look at that bitch Maxine Waters ... if a Republican had done something like that they'd already be out of office.

Indeed.  If the national and even world news can't be condensed into a couple of half hour segments, it's not worth reporting.  All the rest of the "fill news" shit 24/7 is is opinion fodder by talking heads.....making us all complete morons.  Some, are too far gone to save.  (MC, Tools, BarbieHands, etc...)

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Kind of fucked up to think that in this day/age we have to go to war within our own country in an attempt to straighten it out. Hell, who knows what that would even fix if not make shit worse. 

Trust me, I don't want to see it happen ... not in my lifetime, nor on my kids' watch.  But until something is done to stop the hatred and divisiveness that's been pushed by DC and the MSM, things are not going to improve.  It's not so much a Civil War as it is a 1776 version 2.0

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Kind of fucked up to think that in this day/age we have to go to war within our own country in an attempt to straighten it out. Hell, who knows what that would even fix if not make shit worse. 

Literally the reason for any revolution.  Short term sacrificing for long term goals.  If you think about it, we are really overdue for one and seeing as how our policy really does shape the modern world, it's best to happen here.  I'm not sure what it will take to get rolling (usually, it's some drunken morons that kick these things off) but, it will most certainly end quicker than any in the past.  Cutting off large cities of supplies will bring them to their knees (and senses) really quick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Literally the reason for any revolution.  Short term sacrificing for long term goals.  If you think about it, we are really overdue for one and seeing as how our policy really does shape the modern world, it's best to happen here.  I'm not sure what it will take to get rolling (usually, it's some drunken morons that kick these things off) but, it will most certainly end quicker than any in the past.  Cutting off large cities of supplies will bring them to their knees (and senses) really quick.

Look at how they spun the rally on 1/6.  Insurrection!!!  Fuck me, there was supposedly over 100,000 people there that day peacefully gathered. I don't know the number, but it was likely less than 100, nitwits decided to bang on doors and break a few windows and roam the capital so they could take selfies.  And rather than have the capital police contain the threat, some of them were inviting the protesters in.  Even still, not one firearm, and the only person who died as a result was a Trump supporter.  I'd still like to know who the guy was who was swinging something at the window and door trying to break in.  Ashley Babbit is just standing there next to a cop I believe, and she's the one who gets shot, not the guy breaking the window.  Why isn't his face on the front page?  Was he a Trump supporter or one of the antifa morons who infiltrated the crowd?  And how did Pelosi react?  By ringing the capital with barbed fucking wire and 25,000 national guardsman.  To me that was her way of saying, don't even think of trying to fuck with us.  Then we're going to screen the guardsmen to see if they're Trump supporters...she is another one who is out of control and needs to get run out of town.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Look at how they spun the rally on 1/6.  Insurrection!!!  Fuck me, there was supposedly over 100,000 people there that day peacefully gathered. I don't know the number, but it was likely less than 100, nitwits decided to bang on doors and break a few windows and roam the capital so they could take selfies.  And rather than have the capital police contain the threat, some of them were inviting the protesters in.  Even still, not one firearm, and the only person who died as a result was a Trump supporter.  I'd still like to know who the guy was who was swinging something at the window and door trying to break in.  Ashley Babbit is just standing there next to a cop I believe, and she's the one who gets shot, not the guy breaking the window.  Why isn't his face on the front page?  Was he a Trump supporter or one of the antifa morons who infiltrated the crowd?  And how did Pelosi react?  By ringing the capital with barbed fucking wire and 25,000 national guardsman.  To me that was her way of saying, don't even think of trying to fuck with us.  Then we're going to screen the guardsmen to see if they're Trump supporters...she is another one who is out of control and needs to get run out of town.

I'm not giving Republicans a free pass on their stupidity, but on the bold ... Pelosi is a talking hands imbecile who needs to end up in a nursing home on her own dime (not with the benefits of a US Rep).  If we need a 1:1 ratio of Dems vs. Repub ... take McConnell.

• Like 1

Yeah, "Insurrection!!!"  :lol: It did, however, show us exactly how scared DC got over it and for sure the Dems shat themselves.  I hated seeing the Trump flags flying out there...it discredited what could have been a decent pushback on our corrupt government.  Look at the antics it allowed the Dems to sell their idiot base afterwards though.  OH MY!  Look at that fence and security to prevent the bad R's from breaching the wire again!!!  Fools.

This will start slow in multiple places around the country.  If only these "mostly peaceful protests" would start to move out of their safe places to destroy things...we could ramp things up nicely.  

Isn't intimidation against the law? Part of the RICO act I think? Pretty smart for antifa to not be an actual "organization" because it's harder to prosecute but I would think blm threatening to burn down a church is significant. Civil charges even?

take 80% of the media out and 80% of the countries problems would go away.

fuck george snuffuloughagus.       :finger:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Isn't intimidation against the law? Part of the RICO act I think? Pretty smart for antifa to not be an actual "organization" because it's harder to prosecute but I would think blm threatening to burn down a church is significant. Civil charges even?

It is but it needs to come with intentional threats of harm or, solid proof that the "intimidation" will lead to physical harm.  Otherwise, it's a worthless charge and rarely made.  Hell, half of America would file charges if it would stick...from their safe places.  Someone being intimidated by another means nothing...and is part of the natural order of self preservation.  

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Federal hate crime charges?