Check your account email address ×

Rousey loses. I love it!

irv

I don't pay much attention to the UFC but I was curious how this fight ended up.

Glad to hear/watch Rousey get her ass kicked again!

I despise her arrogance, her lack of sportsmanship, and most of all, her greater than thou attitude.

She constantly refuses to shake hands, both before and after fights, and that rubs me the wrong way.

Hopefully this is the last we hear from her, and judging by the outcome of this one, back to back loses, I don't think we ever will again in this magnitude. 

She got punched the fuck up. It looked like a downs syndrome kid going against Mayweather for 48 secs.

She got 3 mil for the fight as the challenger and the champ got 100k for fight and another 100k for the win.....

3 mil vs 200k.....

I will say, Nunez is a batty bitch too....

The Cruz fight was pretty good. Cruz is a cocky bastard and the other guy just taunted him the whole fight and beat his face up pretty good.

13 minutes ago, Legend said:

She got punched the fuck up. It looked like a downs syndrome kid going against Mayweather for 48 secs.

She got 3 mil for the fight as the challenger and the champ got 100k for fight and another 100k for the win.....

3 mil vs 200k.....

I will say, Nunez is a batty bitch too....

The Cruz fight was pretty good. Cruz is a cocky bastard and the other guy just taunted him the whole fight and beat his face up pretty good.

Rhonda took the money and ran....she obviously didnt work on her weaknesses that Holm showed in the 1st loss.

8 minutes ago, irv said:

Tate nailed it. Nunez made her quit and I bet Rousey does as well.

Good riddance, I say. 

Rhonda could have easily avoided the punches had she trained for it.....Nunez didnt have any kicks in her game like Holm did.....imo she was an easier opponent then Holm....She just didnt gaf.

19 minutes ago, Dave said:

Rhonda could have easily avoided the punches had she trained for it.....Nunez didnt have any kicks in her game like Holm did.....imo she was an easier opponent then Holm....She just didnt gaf.

She lasted 48 seconds get a fucking grip :nuts: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

My people sure are taking it on the nose! :lmao:

Your a fucking commie bastard (Your misspelled like MC)

How was that :lol: