Check your account email address ×

Wrenching on Vehicles

Two years ago I was a little pressed for time and thought I’d throw some work at a local independent shop that has good reviews. Needed the diff fluid changes in the M2. I even supplied a quart of Red Line. He quoted me $175. :lol: 

24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Two years ago I was a little pressed for time and thought I’d throw some work at a local independent shop that has good reviews. Needed the diff fluid changes in the M2. I even supplied a quart of Red Line. He quoted me $175. :lol: 

Sometimes (mostly when busy, but not limited to ) when you don’t want a job from a non regular that you pretty much know won’t become a good regular. you throw a big price out instead of telling them no thanks. People don’t like no. Lololololol

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, CFM said:

Sometimes (mostly when busy, but not limited to ) when you don’t want a job from a non regular that you pretty much know won’t become a good regular. you throw a big price out instead of telling them no thanks. People don’t like no. Lololololol

I found another garage to do it for $45. They also earned my business for alignments and tire mounting/balancing. The owner has three beemers. Nice place. $88 for an alignment. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, CFM said:

I do this all the time on lawns I don't want..:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

If really is a good movie. here you probably like this part

That's about the best laugh I've had in weeks.   :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You and Walt have everything in common except Walt doesn't like dick. :bigfinger::lmao:

Never have, never will, FAGGOT. I'll bet you've sucked a few though.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Walt has more TNW than you and has banged way more broads!

We'll see about that, when you're getting choked-out on the dock in Old Saybrook, by a guy wearing a Cabela's Fleece Balaclava, in Mossy Oak Break-up!

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

We'll see about that, when you're getting choked-out on the dock in Old Saybrook, by a guy wearing a Cabela's Fleece Balaclava, in Mossy Oak Break-up!

Is that your sex gear ? Lmao u are such a homo 

Just now, 800 Dragon said:

Is that your sex gear ? Lmao u are such a homo 

That's HUNTING GEAR, FAGGOT. Of course you would think it's QUEER GEEAR, 'cause that's what a real homo like you thinks about!!

You just got " OWNED " !!!!  :owned:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Happiness is the shop foreman for one of the largest Toyota dealers in Maine as your best friend.... whose garage at home is a double lift. :bc:

You mean like this?  This is my garage!  

secondlift.jpg

IMG_20190126_141133446.jpg

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Saw you at the game the other night @Polaris 550.  You got that motion down pat!!!  Money shot!!! Faggot!!!

skidoofan.gif

Haven't been to a game in 40 years. So we know you're a lame FAGGOT QUEER HOMO. You just proved it by lying. That's probably the way you suck two negro cocks just before they cum in your mouth!!  You just got :owned:

38 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

LMMFAO that is some ownage cum  lmfao ! 

He just "SELF-OWNED" himself, like the faggot queers that you are!! 

You just got :owned: 

36 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

You mean like this?  This is my garage!  

secondlift.jpg

IMG_20190126_141133446.jpg

What year is the LeSabre....Ma had a 72 convertible back in the day, and dad had a 68-71-76 Electric deuce and a quarters.  Son in law in southern Maine just bought a Cornwall tools franchise and has been killing it.  I just dropped 450 and bought some sweet stuff I didn't need.  :lol:   

61BFB6D2-4260-49C1-AE46-395BE287BC00.jpeg.9fc0b48b9b87f88577832693b824661c.jpeg

10 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

1968 LeSabre.  Bought new by my Great Grandfather who I never knew.  Bought it from my uncle a couple years ago for 3 grand.  Been offered 20k for it.  Only has 23,000 miles on it!282887120_buickpo2.thumb.jpg.c0feba5d329cca0b4c5a12e3c0a822fa.jpg

CIMG8236.JPG

Very nice. :bc: 

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What year is the LeSabre....Ma had a 72 convertible back in the day, and dad had a 68-71-76 Electric deuce and a quarters.  Son in law in southern Maine just bought a Cornwall tools franchise and has been killing it.  I just dropped 450 and bought some sweet stuff I didn't need.  :lol:   

61BFB6D2-4260-49C1-AE46-395BE287BC00.jpeg.9fc0b48b9b87f88577832693b824661c.jpeg

I’m always buying tools. I don’t even wrench that much anymore. :lol: 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's HUNTING GEAR, FAGGOT. Of course you would think it's QUEER GEEAR, 'cause that's what a real homo like you thinks about!!

You just got " OWNED " !!!!  :owned:

mach z not gayest member of fs.com

24 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

mach z not gayest member of fs.com

Yeah, coming from a half-breed, TRANNY-LOOKIN' hermaphrodite.

LMAO!! You faggy-lookin' faggot!!! 

Are you fixin' cars or suckin' dicks in Fairbanks, you slimy-lookin' NON-WHITE  piece of shit??? 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, coming from a half-breed, TRANNY-LOOKIN' hermaphrodite.

LMAO!! You faggy-lookin' faggot!!! 

Are you fixin' cars or suckin' dicks in Fairbanks, you slimy-lookin' NON-WHITE  piece of shit??? 

hurry up and die already old american faggot

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

hurry up and die already old american faggot

I'd wager he outlives you,,,,by many many years.