Check your account email address ×

Just before midnight, DeSantis reveals he's signed $1 billion tax on consumers

17 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Actually the opposite of what I see when you get down into it, the depot on 17pcs of chip board 7/16x4x8 42.99ea..my local hardware store, $38.99..I use Amazon as a price I should not pay..

He ain't the richest man in the world because they ain't making money, prices are high on there TBH

all depends on the item. 

IMO if local businesses want to survive in the long run they need to think about the convenience.  Instead of having me go somewhere else have Sunday hours,  have an online store for shipping parts and supplies.   You don't need to be the cheapest be competitive and make it easy for me to choose local vs going to some stranger drop shipping the same stuff.   I don't understand why every sled dealer does not have an online store.  I'd choose my local dealer 100% of the time.  But if i need to call or drive there probably not.   most of that shit i am buying when i am at work and on the phone.   I've got 500 worth of parts in my shopping cart right now,  it will be drop shipped from BRP and the local dealer won't get any income.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

all depends on the item. 

IMO if local businesses want to survive in the long run they need to think about the convenience.  Instead of having me go somewhere else have Sunday hours,  have an online store for shipping parts and supplies.   You don't need to be the cheapest be competitive and make it easy for me to choose local vs going to some stranger drop shipping the same stuff.   I don't understand why every sled dealer does not have an online store.  I'd choose my local dealer 100% of the time.  But if i need to call or drive there probably not.   most of that shit i am buying when i am at work and on the phone.   I've got 500 worth of parts in my shopping cart right now,  it will be drop shipped from BRP and the local dealer won't get any income.  

If you have the parts in a online cart, why not just call the dealer and give home the part #'s and pick them up?? I'm assuming it's sled parts, not like you're riding anytime soon??

My riding buddy is getting into supermoto racing, sends me this yesterday I sent him the 2nd pic a few hours ago..I'm the blue he's the red..

I'll give everyone a few words of advice on dealing with your local dealer.

1) Everytime you go in buy something, anything, even if it's a few dollar part or hat, what ever..Try and buy something

2) Ask him their name and give him yours to start a relationship

3) Never ever say you saw it cheaper online EVER!!  (instant "fuck you" from the dealer) instead say, I was going to buy it online but I thought it would be better to support my local dealer so here I am..

4) I can tell you this, I support my local dealers, they know I won't shop online and I support them and push business their direction. If I have any issue at all, my sled or piece of equipment goes straight to the front of the line to get fixed.. "Tony's here, drop what you're doing and fix his" or I get "Take my demo"

I also know this for a fact, as I've done it myself and scene it done on many occasions..The guys who shop online are easy to peg when they walk through the doors either after a short convo or when you see all the bling on their sled and you know they didn't buy it from you because you've never sold that..Your shit goes straight to the end of the line..

5) You say your dealer doesn't stock anything. Well if they have no frigging sales history on it, thay ain't going to stock it..

I've owned my landscape business for 17 years and been sledding since 07..I've never missed a day of work or a day of riding ever, my dealers take excellent care of me. I save more money going to them, and I have no down time.. I can't put a dollar value on knowing my sleds in a shop and I'm home while my buds are out riding..On the landscape aspect of it I can put a dollar amount on it..It's a $1000/day my machine is down..

Screenshot_20210421-130816.png

Screenshot_20210421-131219.png

Screenshot_20210421-131238.png

20 hours ago, F3600 said:

Minnesota has been requiring online retailers to collect sales tax for more than 2 or 3 years now.  Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, etc.  Very seldom do you still find an online retailer not charging tax when your shipping zip is MN.

Same in Wisconsin.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

If you have the parts in a online cart, why not just call the dealer and give home the part #'s and pick them up?? I'm assuming it's sled parts, not like you're riding anytime soon??

My riding buddy is getting into supermoto racing, sends me this yesterday I sent him the 2nd pic a few hours ago..I'm the blue he's the red..

I'll give everyone a few words of advice on dealing with your local dealer.

1) Everytime you go in buy something, anything, even if it's a few dollar part or hat, what ever..Try and buy something

2) Ask him their name and give him yours to start a relationship

3) Never ever say you saw it cheaper online EVER!!  (instant "fuck you" from the dealer) instead say, I was going to buy it online but I thought it would be better to support my local dealer so here I am..

4) I can tell you this, I support my local dealers, they know I won't shop online and I support them and push business their direction. If I have any issue at all, my sled or piece of equipment goes straight to the front of the line to get fixed.. "Tony's here, drop what you're doing and fix his" or I get "Take my demo"

I also know this for a fact, as I've done it myself and scene it done on many occasions..The guys who shop online are easy to peg when they walk through the doors either after a short convo or when you see all the bling on their sled and you know they didn't buy it from you because you've never sold that..Your shit goes straight to the end of the line..

5) You say your dealer doesn't stock anything. Well if they have no frigging sales history on it, thay ain't going to stock it..

I've owned my landscape business for 17 years and been sledding since 07..I've never missed a day of work or a day of riding ever, my dealers take excellent care of me. I save more money going to them, and I have no down time.. I can't put a dollar value on knowing my sleds in a shop and I'm home while my buds are out riding..On the landscape aspect of it I can put a dollar amount on it..It's a $1000/day my machine is down..

Screenshot_20210421-130816.png

Screenshot_20210421-131219.png

Screenshot_20210421-131238.png

side by side,  closest dealers 30 minutes away so i want them shipped.   sucks that BRP has no dealer over here anymore.  I'd order from JPS in maine if they had an online site since they treated me well.  instead a MI dealer will receive the money

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

all depends on the item. 

Most sled dealers are pretty good when you call in a pinch . I can't even remember the amount of times I have made a call in the woods buying a part they would stash behind a dumpster or some shit because there was no way we were getting there pre close. 

But I agree if I owned a power sports store at min I would have a low man on the poll working the parts counter every thurs Fri and Sat night till at least 9 and every Monday till at least noon . I will never understand not open Sunday or Monday shit 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s insanity like them.

Not higher dip shits . Same tax for on line as in state . What part of the propaganda are you not understanding? 

Pretty sure your state dose the same thing already . I know MN has for years . 

NH does not have sales tax on most items. Nor state income tax.

Sucks when I want to be a reseller for some company and they ask for a reseller id forget  tax reasons. I tell’m NH doesn’t do that and their brains explode and don’t want to set you up. Fucking brain tards. Lol.

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, CFM said:

NH does not have sales tax on most items. Nor state income tax.

Sucks when I want to be a reseller for some company and they ask for a reseller id forget  tax reasons. I tell’m NH doesn’t do that and their brains explode and don’t want to set you up. Fucking brain tards. Lol.

It’s crazy how many people don’t know we have NO sales and income taxes. I always have to tell them though don’t worry we get fucked elsewhere lol.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Something like 45 states now do this and somehow it's something to get worked up about when Florida does it.

Just a way for the resident dipshits to try and say edgy one liners.  OH LOOK, SQUIRREL

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Something like 45 states now do this and somehow it's something to get worked up about when Florida does it.

Well it is Spinner and MC, they do what the internet tells them to do, The left wing media machine couldn't ask for two better lackeys..

I enjoy watching as the local GOP’ers try to justify a tax increase by their presidential hopeful, Gov Doritos. It’s trump syndrome all over again.

“It’ll make it more fair to the local merchants”.  :lol: 

as if that’s helped local merchants in any state that has sales tax on internet goods. good fucking god. Just admit it. Taxes are good. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I enjoy watching as the local GOP’ers try to justify a tax increase by their presidential hopeful, Gov Doritos. It’s trump syndrome all over again.

as if that’s helped local merchants in any state that has sales tax on internet goods. good fucking god. Just admit it. Taxes are good. 

LOL  Everyone knows how "edgy" you are. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ok dip shit fill us all in on why a online sale should be tax free in FL but in store should be taxed ? 

you know you are only arguing to be a twatt . 

Again tax every one or no one . What is it you cunts say it is only fare 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Ok dip shit fill us all in on why a online sale should be tax free in FL but in store should be taxed ? 

He is as edgy as a dull butter knife.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I’m all for more taxes. My only thought is what took Florida so long? They’ve lost millions of dollars.