Check your account email address ×

Just before midnight, DeSantis reveals he's signed $1 billion tax on consumers

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Not higher dip shits . Same tax for on line as in state . What part of the propaganda are you not understanding? 

Pretty sure your state dose the same thing already . I know MN has for years . 

Your supporting increasing taxes dipshit.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your supporting increasing taxes dipshit.

No fuck head I am for taxing everyone the same.  Or taxing no one .

Why should 1 store have to charge sales tax and another not have to charge sales tax ?

Really what part us so hard for you to grasp? 

I am fine canceling all sales tax. But if a state is going to have it every one selling a taxable item has to collect that tax .

Basic shit 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A real conservative Republican would fight to remove the existing sales tax and leave the on line sales tax at zero.

Why? Why would any one say this retarded shit .

Again tax no one or tax every one the same  .

Why not say anyone buying gas at a red building pays no gas tax but if you buy your gas at a blue building you have to pay 2x the tax . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A real conservative Republican would fight to remove the existing sales tax and leave the on line sales tax at zero.

Why?? To protect multi billion dollar businesses like Amazon (who supports the democratic party) and hurt small local businesses in the state they represent?? :lol:

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Most sled dealers are pretty good when you call in a pinch . I can't even remember the amount of times I have made a call in the woods buying a part they would stash behind a dumpster or some shit because there was no way we were getting there pre close. 

But I agree if I owned a power sports store at min I would have a low man on the poll working the parts counter every thurs Fri and Sat night till at least 9 and every Monday till at least noon . I will never understand not open Sunday or Monday shit 

I've had stuff left behind the coke machine a few times headed north on a Friday night.    I'd put every part i buy through that dealers online site if they had one and have it shipped to my house.  they will ship if I call and order but thats a pain. 

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

And now so do you. Welcome aboard!!!

Aboard what?  You think I want more taxes, you are more confused than  I thought.  When is the last time you went to see a shrink?

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Now your all confused.....as conservatives your all for increasing taxes instead of reducing or eliminating them ...WTF?

Crazy shit even for you morons

Are you that dull . Go back and read . Tax every one or no one the same .   What is so fucking hard to grasp for you? 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Are you that dull . Go back and read . Tax every one or no one the same .   What is so fucking hard to grasp for you? 

You’re trying to reason with a dumbfuck that has worse dementia than Biden

14 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I've had stuff left behind the coke machine a few times headed north on a Friday night.    I'd put every part i buy through that dealers online site if they had one and have it shipped to my house.  they will ship if I call and order but thats a pain. 

I used Port Yamaha for that exact reason.