Check your account email address ×

You faggots happy about the 4.3 cent per liter carbon tax you will be paying starting January 1st

Momorider

It is all bullshit.  Co2 levels were far higher years ago, long before industrialization.  Hell, if it hadn't been for climate change, we'd either be living on frozen barrens or in the tropics right now in Toronto, depending on the period. 

No shortage of junk science to suit the age-old anti-industrialization narrative/movement.  (Looks at Dr. Suzuki)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Gas went up here 10 cents yesterday.  I'm about to throat punch every liberal I see.  

Hold onto your hat because it will go up more at midnight. Another 4.3 plus they will add HST tax on the carbon tax

Pissed, the entire carbon emissions and global warming story is complete bull shit.  Take the time to listen to Patrick Moore...  I hope Trump gets through on this otherwise the politicians will continue to tax us to death

On 31/12/2016 at 5:31 PM, Poncho said:

Pissed, the entire carbon emissions and global warming story is complete bull shit.  Take the time to listen to Patrick Moore...  I hope Trump gets through on this otherwise the politicians will continue to tax us to death

LMFAO

You believe that fraud?

32 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Huh?

Huh?  

The guy didn't cofound green peace & He's a fucking wackjob.

His whole premise is that we need more c02 so trees have more "air to breathe"  he's bought and paid for by pulp and paper, chemicals and nuclear industries. 

Which would also contradict the belief that man isn't having an impact on the climate and global warming doesn't exist.  It's an excuse polluters use to mask the issue and confuse te public (case in point everyone who's posted in this thread)

Maybe you should read up on your sources of information?  Did what he say not strike you as at least somewhat unbelievable? Lmao

40 minutes ago, Catman said:

Huh?  

His whole premise is that we need more c02 so trees have more "air to breathe"  he's bought and paid for by pulp and paper, chemicals and nuclear industries. 

Which would also contradict the belief that man isn't having an impact on the climate and global warming doesn't exist.  It's an excuse polluters use to mask the issue and confuse te public (case in point everyone who's posted in this thread)

Maybe you should read up on your sources of information?  Did what he say not strike you as at least somewhat unbelievable? Lmao

I find it perplexing that a person such as you, one that buys into the global warming scam, rides a two stroke sled. If I actually believed that taxing people will save our planet I would ride a bike and walk everywhere, never mind burn fossil fuels as a recreation. Do you also cut yourself?

1 hour ago, Catman said:

Huh?  

Scatman this is based on your vast Eco experience..lol.  Just because he has a different opinion to you doesn't mean he is a wack job.  Isn't what you just said above not strike you as somewhat unbelievable...Lmao....

When the fuck are the anti-industrialization Libtards going to educate themselves?  CO2 is not a pollutant, and the world's levels today are drastically lower than they were pre-industrialization.  The whole thing is a fucking scam, and the left can't seem to differentiate between actual GHGs, pollution, and non harmful gases.  They strictly run on hype. 

This article is almost 10 years old, and is still accurate.  And I trust the comments & credentials of the scientists quoted, far more than any tree hugger. 

http://www.populartechnology.net/2008/11/carbon-dioxide-co2-is-not-pollution.html

1 hour ago, Puzzleboy said:

When the fuck are the anti-industrialization Libtards going to educate themselves?  CO2 is not a pollutant, and the world's levels today are drastically lower than they were pre-industrialization.  The whole thing is a fucking scam, and the left can't seem to differentiate between actual GHGs, pollution, and non harmful gases.  They strictly run on hype. 

This article is almost 10 years old, and is still accurate.  And I trust the comments & credentials of the scientists quoted, far more than any tree hugger. 

http://www.populartechnology.net/2008/11/carbon-dioxide-co2-is-not-pollution.html

That's a good read. Thanks Puzzle, unfortunately Tards like Scatman won't read it but rather spend trillions of tax dollars on a problem that doesn't exist.

18 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Fear not the carbon tax that will increase the price of literally everything we buy, use or consume will be offset by the 8% provincial portion of the HST you'll save on your hydro bill. Just think how much easier things would be if rather than your employer pay you they just gave the money directly to government and the government gave you back what's left over after they piss away what they want 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Total fucking bunk actually and much of what the "experts" quoted there have been proven to be totally false, taken out of context or on the take. 

That website is a proven & big oil funded climate change deniers site.  

Co2 is naturally occurring until you start creating it unnaturally, to rates nearly 2x the natural levels now. Nobody suggest things like carbon monoxide aren't massive contributors to global warming either.

http://climate.nasa.gov/climate_resources/24/

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

That's a good read. Thanks Puzzle, unfortunately Tards like Scatman won't read it but rather spend trillions of tax dollars on a problem that doesn't exist.

You are a fucking idiot obviously

Edited by Catman

3 hours ago, Poncho said:

Scatman this is based on your vast Eco experience..lol.  Just because he has a different opinion to you doesn't mean he is a wack job.  Isn't what you just said above not strike you as somewhat unbelievable...Lmao....

Opinion vs science.  I don't have an opinion on it, it is an unequivocal fact that global warming is occuring at unprecedented levels and man is theven cause.

Yes you are that fucking stupid to think that 2x the co2 in the atmosphere along with all the other greenhouse gases is actually a good thing because, well. Plants!    MORON!