Check your account email address ×

BMW - The Ultimate Dying Experience

• Platinum Contributing Member

This particular model have a known issue?   Never going to stop all fires in all cars.   Fuel tank takes a hit the wrong way and there's a spark and you have a fire.  

Left frt tire went flat and pushed it into corner ? Or driver not paying attention ? Brake lights didn’t light up till just before impact.

Car is listed as a 750.  It would not have had any problems with the curve at that speed.

Odd accident scenario.  Angle into rail was steep even for the curve.  Didn't brake until way too late.  The car climbed the rail too. 

Nothing could have held up after it got above the rail and hit the wall.

That tunnel is goofy with relatively sharp curves heading in at both end.  Hard to see ahead in the tunnel and at the approach.  Main reason for reduced speed.  It typically sees plenty of accidents.  They already reroute trucks with flammables.

47 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

CE accident forensics team at work. :lol: 

Well you have been under that tunnel enough to know it is no prob for even a old tuna boat to hit at 100 and stay in your lane and text at the same time 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Well you have been under that tunnel enough to know it is no prob for even a old tuna boat to hit at 100 and stay in your lane and text at the same time 

Maybe the occupants thought it was a self driving tesla and the driver jumped in the back seat for a blow job. 

I like bmws but all I hear about is how dismal their reliability is. And then how expensive they are to fix. Hence their rapid depreciation. I would probably buy one if it wasn't for that. 

6 hours ago, favoritos said:

Car is listed as a 750.  It would not have had any problems with the curve at that speed.

Odd accident scenario.  Angle into rail was steep even for the curve.  Didn't brake until way too late.  The car climbed the rail too. 

Nothing could have held up after it got above the rail and hit the wall.

That tunnel is goofy with relatively sharp curves heading in at both end.  Hard to see ahead in the tunnel and at the approach.  Main reason for reduced speed.  It typically sees plenty of accidents.  They already reroute trucks with flammables.

I went through there years ago with a heaping load of sweetcorn late one night.  Felt the load shift a little on the corner and thought for sure I was going over.

That would have been a bad morning commute for a whole lot of people.  

51 minutes ago, Anler said:

I like bmws but all I hear about is how dismal their reliability is. And then how expensive they are to fix. Hence their rapid depreciation. I would probably buy one if it wasn't for that. 

That’s also what makes used vehicles so attractive if you’re able to diagnose and fix your own cars. OEM parts through places like FCP Euro make buying parts for Beemers just as cheap or cheaper as domestic and Asian vehicles. 

46 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s also what makes used vehicles so attractive if you’re able to diagnose and fix your own cars. OEM parts through places like FCP Euro make buying parts for Beemers just as cheap or cheaper as domestic and Asian vehicles. 

Yeah I stopped working on cars like 20+ years ago. I just want to drive them. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah I stopped working on cars like 20+ years ago. I just want to drive them. 

working on a daily no fuckin thanks.   toy i can see it's like a sled or wheeler.  fun to work on and spruce up in the off season but them i just want to ride/drive them.  

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

working on a daily no fuckin thanks.   toy i can see it's like a sled or wheeler.  fun to work on and spruce up in the off season but them i just want to ride/drive them.  

you are too retarded and weak to fix cars. why would and weak and worthless retarded american faggot white boy like yourself even think you had a chance?

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you are too retarded and weak to fix cars. why would and weak and worthless retarded american faggot white boy like yourself even think you had a chance?

why don't you go push another old lady down the stairs 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

My last beemer went 80,000. N54 with almost 500 wheel hp. Total parts was one water pump, 6 coils, two sets of plugs, and a coolant change. Tires, fuel, and oil are standard fare. A little more than a Toyota....but it’s the price to pay for a 10 second car that handles fabulous with a bargain entry level price tag.