Check your account email address ×

3rd wave

There's millions of people working and being smart in Toronto, not 6. Should your Doug Diggler send cases to your home town ? Set up field hospitals ?? Maybe close hospitals and let people fight off this pesky cold at home ???

There's now 10's if not 100's of thousands of people previously infected or vaccinated that don't give a fuck unless they are caught or punished. Since Jan 2 our Cuban Cumshot has allowed internation travellers come into Canada with no way of tracking them. Nice to find out later that Abu at the variety store served a couple hundred unsuspecting people after picking up a car load of people and their luggage after a flight full of previously infected people. Look at the numbers since then, over 29,000 new cases in the last week, the smarmy little wanker should be held negligent for it and the pathetic vaccine supply. Until we get the vaccination percentage up we're fukked. 

Doug's just trying to control the spread, it's futile now but thankfully most people aren't ignorant assholes. 

Edited by Tinker
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Tinker said:

There's millions of people working and being smart in Toronto, not 6. Should your Doug Diggler send cases to your home town ? Set up field hospitals ?? Maybe close hospitals and let people fight off this pesky cold at home ???

There's now 10's if not 100's of thousands of people previously infected or vaccinated that don't give a fuck unless they are caught or punished. Since Jan 2 our Cuban Gun shot has allowed internation travellers come into Canada with no way of tracking them. Nice to find out later that Abu at the variety store served a couple hundred unsuspecting people after picking up a car load of people and their luggage after a flight full of previously infected people. Look at the numbers since then, over 29,000 new cases in the last week, the smarmy little wanker should be held negligent for it and the pathetic vaccine supply. Until we get the vaccination percentage up we're fukked. 

Doug's just trying to control the spread, it's futile now but thankfully most people aren't ignorant assholes. 

This makes zero sense.

25 minutes ago, Tinker said:

There's now 10's if not 100's of thousands of people previously infected or vaccinated that don't give a fuck unless they are caught or punished. Since Jan 2 our Cuban Gun shot has allowed internation travellers come into Canada with no way of tracking them. Nice to find out later that Abu at the variety store served a couple hundred unsuspecting people after picking up a car load of people and their luggage after a flight full of previously infected people. Look at the numbers since then, over 29,000 new cases in the last week, the smarmy little wanker should be held negligent for it and the pathetic vaccine supply. Until we get the vaccination percentage up we're fukked. 

I’m guessing you have an IQ in the 95 range 

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Because if you’re contact tracing with high cycle PCR tests there is always going to be cases. Most positives show people have a trace of a virus. It doesn’t show that they’re sick. 

go back to only testing people that require medical attention and cases drop by 95-98%

keep doing what we’re doing and we will be In a constant state of “pandemic”

Every time the case numbers start dropping in Michigan, our stupid governor and her medical adviser get on tv, and start BEGGING people to go get tested for no good god damn reason. Then the numbers go back up. After a little bit, doctors start telling people to NOT get tested unless they have symptoms and the numbers drop. It has literally happened here multiple times. Plus, it has been brought up multiple times that the sensitivity of the PCR testing for this virus is still too high. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So, it’s not just me then...

No, it’s not. Pretty sure it’s not worth anyone’s time to tell him that though. 

PCR testing cycles are based on trying to identify an infection before it becomes symptomatic to help control the spread 

but we know now it’s futile 

you don’t actually have to test to identify an illness. If you’re ill you have an illness. Stay home and eat some soup. There’s no real treatment whether it’s a corona virus or influenza. 

Having covid and testing positive for the virus that causes covid are two different things 

when the media calls all positive tests covid cases they are incorrect 

Most people that test positive do not have covid 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

I’m guessing you have an IQ in the 95 range 

From the guy that went to the big city once and claimed he n his family got Covid  LoL

Edited by Tinker

Just now, Tinker said:

Dec 1 2020, 1700 new cases, the last week averaged over 4300 a day. 

Why are you so fixated on the small percentage of people that have a cold? 

it 100% never mattered to you at all until last year 

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

There are treatments that should be given to those at home before needing to go to the hospital.  The failure starts there.

Also the PCR test ain't worth shit esp at a cycle test over 40.  Learn a bit.

• Haha 1

On 4/17/2021 at 1:15 AM, Blackstar said:

Doug gave the cops authority to pull you over for no reason other than to ask you where you are going. Driving your car now makes you a criminal.

Its all ok because "It's for the greater good".

It was announced here that the cop's won't be pulling people over without a reason. A cop blew by me on the highway this morning and didn't bother me.

21 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Dec 1 2020, 1700 new cases, the last week averaged over 4300 a day. 

Was working in a ICU that had two China virus patients in it. Was there for about two hours. Had a paper mask on,no gloves and regular work clothes.  From there I went to a 40 story high rise that only has one freight elevator, and is always full of people. Then I went home to my family but stopped at a store first. Your story is dumb a Razzzist. You should hide under your bed until the coast is clear. 

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There are treatments that should be given to those at home before needing to go to the hospital.  The failure starts there.

Also the PCR test ain't worth shit esp at a cycle test over 40.  Learn a bit.

The hospitals around Chicago give the China virus people a couple of shots in the ER and send the people home. The only ones admitted are ones that are having trouble breathing. 

I guess I'm just trying to understand that, if people believe the vaccine works..and are getting them, why are they trying so hard to convince others of their own personal fears?  You got the vaccine...you are good to go!  RIght?  Or...no?  

Get your vaccine, wear you mask, social distance and stay away from horror movies and gun shops.  Be safe out there!

56 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Was working in a ICU that had two China virus patients in it. Was there for about two hours. Had a paper mask on,no gloves and regular work clothes.  From there I went to a 40 story high rise that only has one freight elevator, and is always full of people. Then I went home to my family but stopped at a store first. Your story is dumb a Razzzist. You should hide under your bed until the coast is clear. 

Why do you think I should hide now ? Nothing's changed for me handling similar risks and living life similar to yours.

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

This makes zero sense.

What Tinker is saying, despite everyone locking down, isolating, wearing of masks, washing of hands, etc, our idiot in charge in Trudeau is continuing to allow thousands or people to enter Canada from known covid hotspots throughout the world each and every day.

Assuming those same thousands of people are checked and are free from symptoms/covid is asinine but Trudope says all is good with them but blames those same people who are doing all the above for our continued increase in covid cases. 

Tinker is saying people are trying their best to flatten the curve but it is futile as long as Trudeau continues to allow all those flights in each and every day. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

What Tinker is saying, despite everyone locking down, isolating, wearing of masks, washing of hands, etc, our idiot in charge in Trudeau is continuing to allow thousands or people to enter Canada from known covid hotspots throughout the world each and every day.

Assuming those same thousands of people are checked and are free from symptoms/covid is asinine but Trudope says all is good with them but blames those same people who are doing all the above for our continued increase in covid cases. 

Tinker is saying people are trying their best to flatten the curve but it is futile as long as Trudeau continues to allow all those flights in each and every day. 

You can’t deny people access to their country 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Repatriation flights still going on? 

Just now, ACE said:

Either leaving or coming back.  Two things protected explicitly by the charter.  Sorry some don't get that.

There are 10s of thousands crossing our borders everyday that are essential and that cannot change.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Either leaving or coming back.  Two things protected explicitly by the charter.  Sorry some don't get that.

There are 10s of thousands crossing our borders everyday that are essential and that cannot change.

Correct

People are idiots 

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Part of supply chain.  You know what happens if that stops?  ICU will look like child's play.

I get that, but people are flying in for non work related reasons and that is where the problem lies, imo.

If people are suppose to stay home, isolate, etc, why are these flights still happening? You know as well as I, there isn't a chance each and everyone is going to get screened/tested nor will tell the truth if they are asked if they have any symptoms.

I'm not saying this is the sole reason why our cases are continuing to increase, but I know it certainly isn't helping any considering all the supposed variants we now have from other countries. 

Just now, irv said:

I get that, but people are flying in for non work related reasons and that is where the problem lies, imo.

If people are suppose to stay home, isolate, etc, why are these flights still happening? You know as well as I, there isn't a chance each and everyone is going to get screened/tested nor will tell the truth if they are asked if they have any symptoms.

I'm not saying this is the sole reason why our cases are continuing to increase, but I know it certainly isn't helping any considering all the supposed variants we now have from other countries. 

Irv a variant is a mutation that occurs every 10 hours.  Remember SARS?  SARS is 80% equivalent to Covid, the variants are 99.7%.  people with SARS still have immunity t-cell response to Covid.  The vaccines they are pushing will give no lasting immunity hence the forever booster shots.

We need to move past this nonsense and get back to living our lives as we are destroying our kids futures.  It is criminal.

• Thanks 1