3rd wave

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Tents are great and all but ya know the government just spent $86,000,000 to house ILLEGAL immigrants on the southern border in warm hotel rooms.

You can see where the priority lies.

They should quickly build hotels in hospital parking lots!!! image.png.473067aede91a33e1e4f45c265f83933.png

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Government scaring the populations with propaganda...people swamp the hospital system when they don't need to be there. 

PANIC PANDEMIC!!!!

I don't believe that people are faking dying here in ont 

8 minutes ago, The One said:

I don't believe that people are faking dying here in ont 

They may or may not be.  Who knows what you people do up there.  What is suspect is the official and reported causes of death in which they are dying.  

suspect=fraud.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They may or may not be.  Who knows what you people do up there.  What is suspect is the official and reported causes of death in which they are dying.  

suspect=fraud.

So it's not happening in the USA ? 

SEARCH

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Covid-19 booster shot likely needed within 12 months, Pfizer's CEO says

NBC Universal
DENISE CHOW
April 15, 2021, 11:37 AM

• db738fb9a45c0a5181c2af90ee55a613
  • b291496b9113eaeb132ea410d0559962
1 / 2

Covid-19 booster shot likely needed within 12 months, Pfizer's CEO says

People are likely to need a third dose of a Covid-19 vaccine within a year of getting fully vaccinated and may subsequently need annual shots to protect against the coronavirus, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said Thursday.

Pfizer and its German partner, BioNTech, are studying how long the vaccines' protective immunity will last. Their findings will guide whether additional booster shots will be necessary.

Bourla said it's "likely" that a booster will be needed within 12 months of the initial two-shot regimen.

"It is extremely important to suppress the pool of people that can be susceptible to the virus," Bourla told CNBC on Thursday during an event with CVS Health.

Pfizer and BioNTech said this month that data from clinical trials suggest that their vaccine offers high levels of protection six months after the second dose, with no serious safety concerns. The vaccine was also found to be effective against several known coronavirus variants, including one that was first reported in the U.K. and another that was thought to have emerged in South Africa.

Moderna is similarly studying an upgraded version of its Covid-19 vaccine that is specifically designed to target the South African variant, which some experts worried may evade existing vaccines.

In an interview Wednesday with CNBC, Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel said the company is working on a shot that would combine protection against Covid-19 and the seasonal flu. It will be especially important over the next year, he said, as new variants of the coronavirus emerge and circulate around the world.

"What we're trying to do at Moderna, actually, is to get a flu vaccine in the clinic this year and then combine a flu vaccine to a Covid vaccine so that you only have to get one boost at your local CVS store, at your GP every year, that will protect you to a variant of concern against Covid and a seasonal flu strain," Bancel said.

2 hours ago, The One said:

So it's not happening in the USA ? 

The fraud?  Yes, it’s happening here more than anywhere in the world.  It’s because we own more scared Idiots per capita than almost any other nation (excluding all African nations, of course). 

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, ACE said:

@Tinker probably just gonna say that Doug ford is wearing ribbed condoms for his pleasure 

Doug gave the cops authority to pull you over for no reason other than to ask you where you are going. Driving your car now makes you a criminal.

Its all ok because "It's for the greater good".

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

You’re all gonna die

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its a tremendous third wave, just top notch!

When does the 5G kick in...I’m not feeling it yet?🤷🏻🤣

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Doug gave the cops authority to pull you over for no reason other than to ask you where you are going. Driving your car now makes you a criminal.

Its all ok because "It's for the greater good".

Sounds like the cops are not happy either 

E9163D6F-2540-4112-9CED-52357EAC0BA1.jpeg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When does the 5G kick in...I’m not feeling it yet?🤷🏻🤣

I know i got my 2nd shot on Weds......thought my head would be vibrating by now?!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I know i got my 2nd shot on Weds......thought my head would be vibrating by now?!  :lol: 

Moderns or Pfizer? Side effects?

Thinking of rescheduling my second shot because I have a boiler exam the next day.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just got #1 yesterday so now it all makes sense...🤣🤷🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Moderns or Pfizer? Side effects?

Thinking of rescheduling my second shot because I have a boiler exam the next day.

Moderna.  Mild fever and no energy the day after both times.  A little worse the first time.  Fine a day later.  Not sure I'm up for this annual booster bullshit though.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, The One said:

So why get the shot if it is fraud ?

I didn't assume or say it was, but much of the family wanted it, I have a newborn and a compromised 86 year old mother that I'm also around alot so I went along and got the Moderna 2 shot deal.  My only point was the goal posts just keep moving on this thing.  When I got my first shot 2-3 weeks ago, there was no talk of any yearly or 6 month boosters.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn't assume or say it was, but much of the family wanted it, I have a newborn and a compromised 86 year old mother that I'm also around alot so I went along and got the Moderna 2 shot deal.  My only point was the goal posts just keep moving on this thing.  When I got my first shot 2-3 weeks ago, there was no talk of any yearly or 6 month boosters.

I think they have said all along that booster shots may be necessary.

I go for my second shot Moderna next Friday. Only effects from the 1st was my arm being a bit sore if touched, didn't feel it otherwise. 

• Like 1