Check your account email address ×

MC, how much bigger is this scam going to get?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bitcoin could continue on like Amazon did for so long.   People just liked it so they bought the stock no matter how crazy the fundamentals were.  Hell same with Tesla.   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

I was gonna throw 10k in it last time mc said to sell when it was at 30-32k few months back. I really wish I did that 😢.

My buddy bought one whole bitcoin last fall when it was like $22,000. and he has almost tripled his investment just on that. He also bought some ethereum and chainlink which has also gone up exponentially. I have been tinkering with it for almost 2 years now and I have gotten about 12 other people into it now. So far it has been pretty good for everyone. Its risky but you have to get involved and only invest money you can afford to lose because it is pretty volatile. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'd certainly be taking some profit.    

you faggots told me that last year when I first posted about it. My wallet has tripled since then. This run is probably going to go thru August so I will evaluate in the summer. However lots of big players are getting in now, there are crypto ETFs and trusts forming everyday. Its only getting bigger. 

Problem is most people still dont understand it, there is real world functionality with blockchain technology and its not just a currency. 

I just don't get the notion to only invest what you are willing to lose mentality.

Nothing against Bitcoin for those taking the risk,but I put money, several million in companies with solid balance sheets and target 10% returns that are consistent over the years.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

the moral of this thread is... Just do the opposite of what MC says!

Well that is better than any financial advisor can do.  Or if you really want to triple that speculation just do the opposite of hook nose Ben.

I bought in on the crazy week in 2017. It was going up so fast the buy in place was jammed. Took me days for it to let me buy some. Was one of last days buying binge was happening. I bought xx $$$ worth when bitcoin was $16,523.21 on 12/8/17.

I was bummed as it was much cheaper before and dropped right after so i just left it there. Wish i bought more $$$ worth now of course. Lololol

Edited by CFM

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

We’re on an 11 yr bubble. What’s Tesla’s PE right now? Last time I checked it was above 1200. Insane. I have no idea how Bitcoin will be effected by a crash, but I don’t think it’ll be good.

Your looking at Tesla PE?

:lol::lol:

Stick to mental health.

1 hour ago, CFM said:

I bought in on the crazy week in 2017. It was going up so fast the buy in place was jammed. Took me days for it to let me buy some. Was one of last days buying binge was happening. I bought xx $$$ worth when bitcoin was $16,523.21 on 12/8/17.

I was bummed as it was much cheaper before and dropped right after so i just left it there. Wish i bought more $$$ worth now of course. Lololol

Last spring I put my chips into Moderna. I though that they had the best chance being first with a vaccine. They’d been receiving DARPA funding for years to develop rna based vaccines just in case there was a pandemic. Although I made a very good profit, I risked what I thought was prudent. There is no crystal ball. 

1 hour ago, CFM said:

That was a crazy year for crypto. 

41 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

We’re on an 11 yr bubble. What’s Tesla’s PE right now? Last time I checked it was above 1200. Insane. I have no idea how Bitcoin will be effected by a crash, but I don’t think it’ll be good.

No it will absolutely crash with a stock market crash. 

Edited by Anler