Check your account email address ×

MC, how much bigger is this scam going to get?

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I just don't get the notion to only invest what you are willing to lose mentality.

Nothing against Bitcoin for those taking the risk,but I put money, several million in companies with solid balance sheets and target 10% returns that are consistent over the years.

So do I but cryptos are far out performing the other investments. Its called "diversification" :bc: 

13 hours ago, Kivalo said:

My Mom's neighbor in Florida,her son is a billionaire because of Bitcoin. Guy used to be a farmer. Go figure.

If you would have bought $1000 worth of bitcoin in 2010 you would be a billionaire today. Crazy. Just about every talking head who laughed at it and dismissed it then is buying it now. 

15 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tesla is a house of cards. It won’t ever vanish, but the valuation is a fantasy. 

Buy the coin and you could easily acquire a new minivan.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

If you would have bought $1000 worth of bitcoin in 2010 you would be a billionaire today. Crazy. Just about every talking head who laughed at it and dismissed it then is buying it now. 

Yah well great for those who did, but many more fools who lost everything chasing fantasy.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Buy the coin and you could easily acquire a new minivan.

Yah well great for those who did, but many more fools who lost everything chasing fantasy.

Fools will be fools

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I bought 10 shares of COIN for a client this morning.  No idea what kind of company it is.  :lol: 

Neither do I LOL. I am going to check it out. 

FYI my favorite coin is Chainlink. Check it out its a beast. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

So do I but cryptos are far out performing the other investments. Its called "diversification" :bc: 

I bought a few $k of American Airlines stock last spring. It’s been up 125-150%. It’s a solid company that has room. There’s the potential for 500-600% total growth within 2 years. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I bought a few $k of American Airlines stock last spring. It’s been up 125-150%. It’s a solid company that has room. There’s the potential for 500-600% total growth within 2 years. 

I am sure the airlines will get some pump but I totally hate American Airlines and United Airlines. And as much as I thought I hated Southwest they have treated me the best. I would buy them. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I am sure the airlines will get some pump but I totally hate American Airlines and United Airlines. And as much as I thought I hated Southwest they have treated me the best. I would buy them. 

AA commuter jets are the Greyhounds of the sky. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I bought 10 shares of COIN for a client this morning.  No idea what kind of company it is.  :lol: 

it's the exchange for crypto,  personally if i wanted to be really in the sector it would be in the crypto themselves but 3200 is prob not much of their portfolio.  

Edited by Angry ginger

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's the exchange for crypto,  personally if i wanted to be really in the sector it would be in the crypto themselves but 3200 is prob not much of their portfolio.  

I might throw some money into it just because its the first thing remotely close to crypto that they will let us trade.  I have a couple wide eyed clients who hold some crypto, thankfully none of them put more than double digits into it.

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I might throw some money into it just because its the first thing remotely close to crypto that they will let us trade.  I have a couple wide eyed clients who hold some crypto, thankfully none of them put more than double digits into it.

i actually have a bid in for a small position at 330.  I have a bit of other crypto as well but it's not a big piece of the portfolio.  I'm into old man div stocks these days.    

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i actually have a bid in for a small position at 330.  I have a bit of other crypto as well but it's not a big piece of the portfolio.  I'm into old man div stocks these days.    

That's what I've been buying.  Enbridge, Transcanada Pipe etc.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I checked it out and if it's got cred it will probably do a multiple x in the coming months. It's still got a pretty low market cap and those are the ones that 10x in a short amount of time.

I bought polka dot last year at $2.91 and it hit $46 this week.

• Like 1

Terrorists use Bitcoin for their funding schemes such as their ransom ware hacking business.

Sometime soon you will see countries start to put a stop to the invisible investments in Bitcoin and other, like it.

step carefully.

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Terrorists use Bitcoin for their funding schemes such as their ransom ware hacking business.

Sometime soon you will see countries start to put a stop to the invisible investments in Bitcoin and other, like it.

step carefully.

What did they use before bitcoin and still use? Bitcoin is transparent, its not a privacy coin