Check your account email address ×

Sweden’s Pandemic Experiment

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Sweden has less cases and deaths than Michigan which has the same number of residents 

And with no lockdowns and no putting businesses in to chapter 19 . How is that poss ? 

• Like 1

Good god what a waste of time lins and lines of fill with zero hard statistics to Back up the heartstrings filler . Like I give a fuck what shithole countery some one moved from or what there dad or ziter did there or in there new coubtery WTF .  in a story about covid immunity 

Then the begging for cash for the " journalism that matters "  yeah new Yorker that is what you are lmfao journalists lol creative story telling poss but even that is a stretch.  Boorish dribble yeah that sums it up 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Some quotes from the article.  :lol: 

Just as many people in the article praising how its been handled.   Another MC fail. 

Oh no....the horror!!!   

Four days later, Jularbo woke with a fever and a splitting headache. “I understand why people who are really sick, or people who are in excruciating pain, say, ‘I just want to die,’ ” she told me. She was so tired that she couldn’t leave her room for several days. One morning, she made tea and sat on the couch, determined to see her children off to school; she woke up to the sounds of them coming home, tea cool on the table. After nine days, the last two symptom-free, she went back to work.

:lmao:

American liberals were shocked that the country of Greta Thunberg could seem so scientifically backward. 

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Herd immunity they said here look at Sweden’s model......it works they said.......Trumpers professed what Trump said......herd immunity.....herd immunity be like Sweden!

This whole thing is designed to fit people like you perfectly.  Just DAF and ever so happy to scream it from your Swisher Sweet soaked lungs.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The small size of the Covid 19 virus makes it the equivalent of wearing a mask as using a volleyball net to stop ping pong balls.  Or hiding under your school desk in the case of a nuclear explosion.

No its better to believe the ideology that masks with zero spec'd purpose will function where they were never intended to. 

Liberals loved to be under authoritarian rule.

Masks, guns, cars, HC, taxes....you name it. 

Look at it this way...how many times do you hear a liberal say they won't practice what they preach until everyone is forced too?   All the fucking time.  They love to measure their compliance against others but only when forced.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Herd immunity they said here look at Sweden’s model......it works they said.......Trumpers professed what Trump said......herd immunity.....herd immunity be like Sweden!

Again statistics are not on the side of your argument.  You posted a heart string fluff pos with no real stats or comparable stats . A creative essay at best.  But we know none of that matters to yiu because toy saw a headline 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The small size of the Covid 19 virus makes it the equivalent of wearing a mask as using a volleyball net to stop ping pong balls.  Or hiding under your school desk in the case of a nuclear explosion.

Well pampers has a lot of practice hiding under his desk 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Look at it this way...how many times do you hear a liberal say they won't practice what they preach until everyone is forced too?   All the fucking time.   

John Kerry ring a bell 

Any given Hollywood celebrity 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

John Kerry ring a bell 

Any given Hollywood celebrity 

All the rich elite who could easily donate billions to the govt spend millions on ways to avoid taxes.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Look at it this way...how many times do you hear a liberal say they won't practice what they preach until everyone is forced too?   All the fucking time.  They love to measure their compliance against others but only when forced.    

I remember Slinger saying his "charity" is what he pays for taxes.  :lol: 

I mean...it makes perfect sense!  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I remember Slinger saying his "charity" is what he pays for taxes.  :lol: 

I mean...it makes perfect sense!  

Yeah when he asked how much money he donates to the poor and he said his taxes :lol: 

• Haha 1