Check your account email address ×

Fuck MLB too

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Remember a time where one's own sexual orientation was private and everyone just went about their business without needing recognition for being so "brave" and "heroic"?  It seems so long ago.

Problem that has been created with the left's "identity politics" is it's really set all these groups back because nobody really wants to take a PR risk with these groups now.  Example:  When Avery firsts "came out", it wasn't a problem for most on his team (who already knew) or most in the league.  But slowly, the media turned him into a victim and took anything he said to the limit....which is ultimately what ran him out of the league.

Yep. It's like the left wants us, when we meet someone new, to shake their hand and say, Hi, I'm Joe and I'm gay. O.o

It's just fucked. The whole Liberal/woke/cancel movement won't be happy until everyone is just a nice little compliant sheep that they can easily control. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

Yep. It's like the left wants us, when we meet someone new, to shake their hand and say, Hi, I'm Joe and I'm gay. O.o

It's just fucked. The whole Liberal/woke/cancel movement won't be happy until everyone is just a nice little compliant sheep that they can easily control. 

This will NEVER happen.  What they are gonna get is bloody necks.

Just now, Zambroski said:

This will NEVER happen.  What they are gonna get is bloody necks.

I hope you're right. 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Remember a time where one's own sexual orientation was private and everyone just went about their business without needing recognition for being so "brave" and "heroic"?  It seems so long ago.

Problem that has been created with the left's "identity politics" is it's really set all these groups back because nobody really wants to take a PR risk with these groups now.  Example:  When Avery firsts "came out", it wasn't a problem for most on his team (who already knew) or most in the league.  But slowly, the media turned him into a victim and took anything he said to the limit....which is ultimately what ran him out of the league.

spot on

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

oh so the Masters is going to boycott Georgia too? That will be kinda hard to do considering where Augusta National who owns the Masters is located.

You're such a fucking idiot. :lol: 

Black people in golf are as rare as hen’s teeth. So it’s doubtful players will be rebelling. 

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Acctualy a bunch do it on a volunteer basis for what ever church or charity is running the booth that game there pay goes to said charity . And just because you piss your pants in public remember you are a very very small minority of the public . 

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Been to many MLB games across the country and I have never seen a charity booth. I have at college and high school levels.

Now just fuck off.

:pc:

They sell 50/50 tickets at NHL, MLB, NFL games in my area, the monies go to Pens, Pirates or Steelers charities and some of those 50/50 pots get pretty high dollar wise with the amounts of tickets sold. 

Look up Pens charities, Pirates charities, Steelers charities, they do a lot for special needs kids & adults. 

https://www.mlb.com/pirates/community/pirates-charities

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Been to many MLB games across the country and I have never seen a charity booth. I have at college and high school levels.

Now just fuck off.

Because you don't pay attention to details just like with everything else in your life . Read the name tags then read what is says under the name tag. 

Edited by Ez ryder

6 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Yeah a church group selling alcohol at MLB games...   :lol:

So you also don't pay attention.  Pretty much every one if the generic food pop beer booths read a name tag

And btw you are living in Duluth now go check out a Serbian church . Lol they all have bars in the basement.  I was doing shots of schlivavitz with the 80some yr old priest and my wife's gramps before my wedding behind the bar in the basement of tge one in st Paul 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Quick before they sell out.

image.thumb.png.d3b5685bab6ae913bcccb12eb9693755.png

:lol:

52 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Non-binary. All the GOP’ers will grow old and die off. 

Aren’t you in your 60’s with your own set of health problems?  Didn’t your wife just die in the last year or two?  Was she a “GOP’er”?

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

What is this country going to do in a few generations when  EVERYONE IS GAY?

@Mainecat  @ActionfigureJoe

You will go to a Made To Order person store, select what options you want in your "Made To Order Person" press a few buttons, come back in 9 months and enter your user I.D. code, the door opens and you take your brand new made to order person home........... baby.gif.116ead00c5f85bb51036d2ba342b7350.gif

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, irv said:

It is worse than that you have kids bumping beavers and touching tips so they can say they are bisexual as some sort of wok rivht of passage bullshit . Don't believe me ask some of you HS and collage kids about it 

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Moving the game will let others reap the rewards of serving drunk, pants pissing retards for low part time, no benifit jobs.

The only kind of jobs you’d have been qualified for without your BIL,