Check your account email address ×

D-Rock Chauvin trial thread!!!!!

Rod

22 hours ago, Bontz said:

@Ez ryder - good to have a "Before" picture to reference.  I bet when this is all said and done it'll look a bit different again!!

The before was a pile of ash on the public housing project . That fucker was littealy gone . 

Images were on the TV all night that was the largest fire of the night 4 story wood frame under construction went fast and hot.

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

should they use shitty windows that will fall apart.  SMH that's the infrastructure thinking that has biden being able to push through green bullshit with the work that really needs to be done.  

Lmfao why not use shitty windows? The occupants are gong to completely trash tge place and it will be tore down or gutted in under 20 any way just like every other givenment housing project in town. 

BTW they are just plastic pella any way .

Believe me I have been in enough and worked in enough public housing to know exactly what I am talking about . It is even worse than the rez houses only good thing about the rez houses is I am not paying for them the dumb fuck gamblers flip that bill 

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he should lose his job IMO with that attitude.  but the hero worship prob makes chances of any conviction extremely doubtful unless your a complete moron like Chauvin being blatent about it.  

stats show the garbagemen actually have higher risk day to day than cops so the whole just want to go home to my family BS does not fly with me 

I’m sure lots of jobs have higher risk than a cop and I’m sure most of those deaths are related to disregard of safety procedures. I see it all the time around here with roofers not tied off. Those jobs also don’t have people trying to kill you to avoid arrest.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao why not use shitty windows? The occupants are gong to completely trash tge place and it will be tore down or gutted in under 20 any way just like every other givenment housing project in town. 

BTW they are just plastic pella any way .

Believe me I have been in enough and worked in enough public housing to know exactly what I am talking about . It is even worse than the rez houses only good thing about the rez houses is I am not paying for them the dumb fuck gamblers flip that bill 

We are coming down the homestretch for the closing on all of our rental properties.  Bro and I thought about investing 3 or $400,000 and fixing everything up to be to be made perfect again. The deciding factor however was the fact that the quality of tenants have steadily been going downhill for the last 20 years, and they’ll just destroy it all again in a few years.   Besides the money would have grown considerably more if it had just been in a good growth portfolio.  I wish I could tell some stories but I’m afraid some of the sjw Karen’s would call me a shitbag racist.  I would just say walk a mile in my shoes and see all the damage and destruction, along with the hundreds of thousands we’ve gotten burned out of by these real racist shitbags.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We are coming down the homestretch for the closing on all of our rental properties.  Bro and I thought about investing 3 or $400,000 and fixing everything up to be to be made perfect again. The deciding factor however was the fact that the quality of tenants have steadily been going downhill for the last 20 years, and they’ll just destroy it all again in a few years.   Besides the money would have grown considerably more if it had just been in a good growth portfolio.  I wish I could tell some stories but I’m afraid some of the sjw Karen’s would call me a shitbag racist.  I would just say walk a mile in my shoes and see all the damage and destruction, along with the hundreds of thousands we’ve gotten burned out of by these real racist shitbags.

My old neighbor few houses down died and the kids rented the house out. A family moved in paid a year but after that year they stopped paying. The kids finally got the family out after 2years the place was absolutely destroyed holes in walls, fixtures Broken, flooring junk, entire basement and some rooms filled with trash all left for them. They ended up unloading the place cheap as is. I don’t envy anyone who has to be a landlord after seeing this place. Seems like way more hassle than it’s worth.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

EVERY person I know that had rentals , has the same horror-stories.

I wouldn't rent a fukkin dog-house, let alone a house!! 

I would fix a house up, and sell it....yes...................rent...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Rental property just isn't worth it to me.  The headache and the time involved would be a drain.   The more rental property you have, the bigger headache it is.  Fidelity doesn't call me at 2 AM to tell me my 401K is overflowing and it needs to have the sheet rock and carpet ripped out.

It's funny how many peoples wealth is judged by their homes, cars, toys, or things like rental houses or farm land.  No one knows what someone has in investments and it is often surprising who is actually wealthy.  You see it all the time I'm sure.

The only thing that would even remotely interest me is commercial real estate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Rental property just isn't worth it to me.  The headache and the time involved would be a drain.   The more rental property you have, the bigger headache it is.  Fidelity doesn't call me at 2 AM to tell me my 401K is overflowing and it needs to have the sheet rock and carpet ripped out.

It's funny how many peoples wealth is judged by their homes, cars, toys, or things like rental houses or farm land.  No one knows what someone has in investments and it is often surprising who is actually wealthy.  You see it all the time I'm sure.

Yep.  I got stuck with a couple of homes I had to rent out during the last downturn.  Fuck it.  Next time the bank can fucking take them.  I'm not ever renting out again.  I know people that do and do well but, there's better headaches to chose if you ask me. 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I have had a few shit bags in my own units . But I am Pretty on top of shit I have monthly inspections in the lease . I have been brought to court over that but they signed it not at the end but a specific stand alone paragraph with a required signature under it made them the loser and have to pay My court costs in counter suit lol. Rent is what I plan on spending money in my retirement 

But yeah I work for a few landlords and have had maint contracts with city owned public housing i have storys that will top most any bodys .fucking animals give shit away there is no value in it to the recipient. 

Ever have any one plant a garden on some tarps in fr of the sliding glass door on a 3rd floor unit ?  And you  found out because the unit below called and said yeah this brown spot on the celing has been getting bigger and bigger and is really staring to sag lmfao 

How about any one ever pound steel stakes like 100 or so in the brand new rubber roof to dry there fish ? 

Those are the rice eaters don't get me started on the filthy  Somali fucks just gross 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

There’s a couple cheap acreages I was considering buying as an investment I hear so many horror stories 

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Ever have any one plant a garden on some tarps in fr of the sliding glass door on a 3rd floor unit ?  And you  found out because the unit below called and said yeah this brown spot on the celing has been getting bigger and bigger and is really staring to sag lmfao 

How about any one ever pound steel stakes like 100 or so in the brand new rubber roof to dry there fish ? 

Those are the rice eaters don't get me started on the filthy  Somali fucks just gross 

Lol those are some good stories. The sagging ceiling reminded me of my buddy I went to tech school with that built a rigid chopper on his living room table in a 3rd floor apartment :lol2: The guy finished it and rode the thing down the hall and down the stairs omg the look on the peoples faces must have been priceless :lol:

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I sold my rental property of many years a few months ago. Never felt better. 

On 3/31/2021 at 12:49 PM, 800renegaderider said:

I’m sure lots of jobs have higher risk than a cop and I’m sure most of those deaths are related to disregard of safety procedures. I see it all the time around here with roofers not tied off. Those jobs also don’t have people trying to kill you to avoid arrest.

Convince store clerk is a pretty dangerous job more of them are shot every year than cops and they don't get a pension and full medical 

On 3/31/2021 at 3:57 PM, teamgreen02 said:

We used to rent out houses on farm site we'd buy.

Now we just tear them down, section them off and sell them, or sell the house to be moved.

• Like 1

Video I saw today made Chauvin look real bad. 

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he gets found guilty of something. 

Floyd was dead and Chauvin kept kneeling on his neck. 

Never saw that vid before.