Check your account email address ×

Bidens 1st news conference

CFM

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump gave America Biden. 

I completely believe this.  People didn't vote for Biden, they voted against someone who they did not like calling a club a club (Is this racially sensitive enough?).  

I'm not here defending Trump, believe me.  But this is just insane.  It won't get better.  

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Trumps interactions with the press were a lot like the bickering that goes on in this place..... Entertaining at times, annoying at others.  

Since Biden has done his first and last press conference, we will never know how that turns out.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I completely believe this.  People didn't vote for Biden, they voted against someone who they did not like calling a club a club (Is this racially sensitive enough?).  

I'm not here defending Trump, believe me.  But this is just insane.  It won't get better.  

There are very few psychologically healthy adults left in politics. The citizenry definitely plays a role in this craziness. High expectations, intrusive media, and lack of respect has left only those who are impervious to extreme scrutiny and criticism. What your left with is not normal human beings wanting to be in politics. 

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So who or what is Biden gonna give us? 😳Three months in and it’s a total shit show with zombie retard 

He’s enjoying high approval ratings. For the most part Americans are sick of hearing garbage from a president. Some silence is nice for most. What makes it a shit show? 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s enjoying high approval ratings. For the most part Americans are sick of hearing garbage from a president. Some silence is nice for most. What makes it a shit show? 

Either you're one of the dumbest MF'ers on this site, or just really good at being a troll.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Priceless.   Almost all foreign policy topics he read from notes.   Couldn't remember who he was suppose to call on....read from notes and struggled even then.   No tough questions.   Not one from center or right leaning news organization.  Pulled out his earpiece because whomever was talking to him was confusing him.   Rambled from sentence to sentence like.......someone with dementia.   Forgetting important details of simple questions like.....someone with dementia.

Honestly, I wouldn't let Biden run my kids bake sale at school much less think he is qualified physically and mentally to be POTUS.

It really was pretty funny then, it just got gross.  He’s fucking gone.

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Trump on Ingraham at 10 PM EST to respond.  Should be a good one.  Set your DVRs.

I may try to catch this.  

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

70% of Dems think if you get Covid you have at at least a 20% or better chance of requiring hospitalization.  These are your people, there is no hope.  Intellectual elites.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

Trump was no great orator and like every president, would spout facts that were incorrect lots of times, but he mostly had control of his thoughts, fucked as they may have been.  Biden is very very clearly on a significant decline.  It's sad and really not his fault.  The stupid Dems did this.  He was never supposed to win.

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Trump was no great orator and like every president, would spout facts that were incorrect lots of times, but he mostly had control of his thoughts, fucked as they may have been.  Biden is very very clearly on a significant decline.  It's sad and really not his fault.  The stupid Dems did this.  He was never supposed to win.

I guess the GOP should have better candidates. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump gave America Biden. 

People like you gave us Biden for 40+ years. And these next 4.

Or are you saying Biden eouldn’t have run for President again ? Lolololololol

Btw: in the news conference he said he’d likely run for another term. Lololololol 

Biden also said today , with a demanding straight face, that most republicans agree with him.

Lolololollol 😂 😆 😝 

Looney toon liar that had to read answers out of a notebook. 😂 

Edited by CFM

Mike Pompeo 2024         he may be the best candidate the pubs could ever get behind at this point. he would really do a lot for bringing some dignity back to the office. 

Edited by old indy

12 minutes ago, old indy said:

Mike Pompeo 2024         he may be the best candidate the pubs could ever get behind at this point. he would really do a lot for bringing some dignity back to the office. 

Immediately following Trump's loss, I was saying a Crenshaw/Noem ticket would be great to see.  But I feel like Crenshaw just likes to say the right things vs. actually acting on them.  Noem would be fine with me running on her own for POTUS ... not only smart, but easy on the eyes to boot!  But the GOP will have to get past the old boys club stigma to do that, and for that reason I doubt she'd get the GOP nomination.

• Like 1