Check your account email address ×

This has nothing to do with COVID, what’s really going on in Miami Beach!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why the fuck do these idiots feel they need a break? From what?

From being cooped up in the house for the past year because teachers refuse to have in-person learning  

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

From being cooped up in the house for the past year because teachers refuse to have in-person learning  

Oh the friggin horrors. Livin at home for free everything from food to WiFi. No job required, money to fly and stay, eat and drink in Florida.

oh mommy I have been cooped up in the house I need a vacation........Mom and dad deserve the spring break not you

, you whiney boner inflicted little Snotty puke.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh the friggin horrors. Livin at home for free everything from food to WiFi. No job required, money to fly and stay, eat and drink in Florida.

oh mommy I have been cooped up in the house I need a vacation........Mom and dad deserve the spring break not you

, you whiney boner inflicted little Snotty puke.

If the parents leave then the kids would do the same but in their parents house. Send them away, let them mess up on their own and find a way to get bailed out. My dad always told me not to waste my one phone call by calling him for bail. Especially if I was in Mexico! :lol: That and he never agreed to footing the bill to send me on Spring Break.

• Like 1

Just kids having a good time.....  Neither of mine were ever allowed to go on a weeks vacation every year while they were supposed to be getting a degree.  If the studying is done use any spare time to get a fuckin' job and build a resume or make some money to pay for the massive college expenses.  

These stupid fucks take vacations every year while piling up massive student debt and now want it all paid for by someone else (taxpayers). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

exactly,  if anything everyone from school age on needs a fucking break.  Fortunately my life did not change much outside cancelling a yellowstone trip and choosing sledding again over going south.  I have been to work every dya and had a busy year. But for those who have been trapped at home its been sucky.   Best thing my daughter did was get a job since school and sorority life norm has been non existent.  at least she is out and talking with people. 

Just now, BOHICA said:

What do you expect when you give the youth $1400 for free just before spring break????

Everything Biden does he has fucked up so far.

i am amazed home many parents gave their kids the $1400, SMH at that shit i pay the taxes I get the benefits.  I did put $500 into a stock fund for my son since he has been slowly building a little stock portfolio.  Daughter will get the same.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i am amazed home many parents gave their kids the $1400, SMH at that shit i pay the taxes I get the benefits.  I did put $500 into a stock fund for my son since he has been slowly building a little stock portfolio.  Daughter will get the same.  

Agree that problems like these are not the kids but their fucking brain dead parents that allow it to happen.  When you are that age you get away with whatever your parents allow you to get away with...

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Majority of these kids in FL are college/in there 20’s kids...  they probably got 1400 direct deposited into their own accounts by the IRS

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Majority of these kids in FL are college/in there 20’s kids...  they probably got 1400 direct deposited into their own accounts by the IRS

college age are typically dependents therefore the money went to their parents.  got 2800 for my 2 sex trophies last week.  

There have been some serious issues with a certain ethnic group and restaurants in the south west suburbs for a few years now. Its gotten so common that places have developed corporate policies and procedures to deal with it. Growing up in the Chicago area there was a thing called "white flight" today people will tell you about how racist white people are but now you can see for yourself why white people move. 

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Unless claimed as dependents.

19 unless they are in college or disabled.  Up to 24 if a student.  So really 22 after 4 years of college...  maybe 23 and they are independent.

Edited by BOHICA

Tons of 18-22 yr old who work vs go to college take vacation and go to spring break. 

Don’t confuse terms college age kids vs college kids. Their is one data point that combines the two, and that is age. :)

Spring break is a huge mix of the two. 

Just now, CFM said:

Tons of 18-22 yr old who work vs go to college take vacation and go to spring break. 

Don’t confuse terms college age kids vs college kids. Their is one data point that combines the two, and that is age. :)

Spring break is a huge mix of the two. 

the workers like to go down and slay some easy college pussy.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BadaBing444 said:

Who says they are college students?

All I see here are Afro/Ams, being Afro/Ams. Nothing new, this is what they do. High testosterone, low impulse control, nothing to lose, brought up to fight at the drop of a hat. 

Nothing new. 

America's nightmare. 

As their numbers increase, it will get worse.