Check your account email address ×

so what's been going on

Just now, HSR said:

You have no money to bet, and no you can't liar. You were a $13.50 tire changer that's it. If you had money why no electricity??? No heat??? No vehicle running:lol: You can't even afford to fix your own shit,, quit pretending to be something your not

i don't need money to bet on bets i know im going to win against cowards like yourself. you wont make the deal though. you're smarter than that, which is saying something

10 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

jack it up or crawl under it? :dunno:

are you really so fucking retarded you don't know how to do that?

Yeah, people pay you 100 an hour to have you CRAWL under their car!! 

What do you have for a jack and jack stands???

LMAO!! You are such a faggot!! LMMFAO!! 

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i don't need money to bet on bets i know im going to win against cowards like yourself. you wont make the deal though. you're smarter than that, which is saying something

Better get to bed,you probably have a full week of $100/hr jobs :roflcrying: Maybe have lights on by weeks end!!

G'night my American neighbor:saluting:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, people pay you 100 an hour to have you CRAWL under their car!! 

What do you have for a jack and jack stands???

LMAO!! You are such a faggot!! LMMFAO!! 

people pay me 100 dollars an hour to keep their vehicles on the road. gayestmemberonfs.com

Just now, HSR said:

Better get to bed,you probably have a full week of $100/hr jobs :roflcrying: Maybe have lights on by weeks end!!

G'night my American neighbor:saluting:

coward. better stick to running that worthless cocksucker of yours. only thing you're good at.

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

coward. better stick to running that worthless cocksucker of yours. only thing you're good at.

And you stick to what you're good at,,,,nothing. No sled no truck:lmao:

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

people pay me 100 dollars an hour to keep their vehicles on the road. gayestmemberonfs.com

Nobody pays you shit, you fake-assed faggot. 

53 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

because they don't have money to tow it, because shops have other customers lined up ahead of them, because i do good work and am not a crook like some shops here are, and 10 dollars and hour adds up quick on big jobs.

Right. That $10\hr adds up to a wopping $100 on a 10hr repair. HUGE difference. :lol:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, you won!! You won the right to suck Franny and Ben's dinks!!! 

Did you buy a boat yet?

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you have a disability that makes you wrong about everything. you are not retired. they lied to you to make you feel better. you live off government tit because you are a degenerate

How much government money do your people take from the US government?  :news:

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Did you buy a boat yet?

idk, im not eligible for it. there is a massive amount of corruption and the only way to get free money from america is to have a corrupt family member willing to embezzle it for you. my entire family is jealous of my dad and hate me because of yukon men so i get none

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Did you buy a boat yet?

NO. I contacted the company, and he still has a one year wait. I would not be able to run that boat until 2022. I am too old to be waiting that long for a boat.

I'll just buy a Tracker or a Nitro right off the lot/showroom. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

idk, im not eligible for it. there is a massive amount of corruption and the only way to get free money from america is to have a corrupt family member willing to embezzle it for you. my entire family is jealous of my dad and hate me because of yukon men so i get none

I thought you still got some money from the show and a family member invested it or bought you into something profitable??

Might have been Dave talking for you with that..I can't remember when it was..

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

What's the bet???? 

people pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars. bet is 50,000 dollars since you say you are such a baller and have all this money. when you can't pay me i want you permanently banned

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I thought you still got some money from the show and a family member invested it or bought you into something profitable??

Might have been Dave talking for you with that..I can't remember when it was..

sounds like dave trying to fly under the radar. i am totally on my own except a few old coworkers that help me out

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

sounds like dave trying to fly under the radar. i am totally on my own except a few old coworkers that help me out

Gotcha, sorry, I remember a lot of people reading that and were happy for you

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

people pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars. bet is 50,000 dollars since you say you are such a baller and have all this money. when you can't pay me i want you permanently banned

First of all you don't have fifty bucks, so you have disqualified yourself from this bet. 

STFU, tranny.   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

First of all you don't have fifty bucks, so you have disqualified yourself from this bet. 

STFU, tranny.   

so you are saying you are just flapping your cocksucker just to flap your cocksucker? everything you say has no meaning? got it cowardly fuck

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so you are saying you are just flapping your cocksucker just to flap your cocksucker? everything you say has no meaning? got it cowardly fuck

Ok, if you can prove $10,000 worth of verified income from auto repair, I will take that bet. 

It has to be your business. 

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

You fukkin weasel fuck, no STATE TROOPER, broke-assed bitch!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, if you can prove $10,000 worth of verified income from auto repair, I will take that bet. 

It has to be your business. 

the bet is people pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars. "hour" is not

measured on the clock, but is determined by a book time, which i have identifix to get. deal?

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the bet is people pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars. "hour" is not

measured on the clock, but is determined by a book time, which i have identifix to get. deal?

OK, so you can VERIFY 10Gs worth of income paid to you in the last year, FOR AUTO REPAIR? 

I'll take that bet.