10 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

let's take a rational look at this

you are fat

you are retarded

you are clueless

you are a know nothing 

you are an american

you learned everything you know from call of duty

there is no doubt a retarded know nothing american like yourself would perish fresh off the boat here in the wild wild west. i encourage you to do so

I use to like COD .  Gave up on consol. The mobile version is fun tho

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Says the kid typing on a smart phone, driving american vehicles, and using battery powered tools?? You just can't make this up!!:lol:

i can do what ever i want american faggot. my phone is made in china, and my tools are made in china too. my cars are made in america but i bought them. if you don't like it tell americans to stop selling cars to Indians because we are savages. fucking retarded know nothing american faggot

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i can do what ever i want american faggot. my phone is made in china, and my tools are made in china too. my cars are made in america but i bought them. if you don't like it tell americans to stop selling cars to Indians because we are savages. fucking retarded know nothing american faggot

Don't get pissed at me, I'm not the one bashing my people for taking on american values as I type on a smart phone..That all you kiddo, all you..

:thumbsup:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Don't get pissed at me, I'm not the one bashing my people for taking on american values as I type on a smart phone..That all you kiddo, all you..

:thumbsup:

retards like yourself piss me off so i can get mad if i want

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i work for my self fixing people's cars. kill yourself, we won't miss you

What do they pay you with?? Whale blubber?? Seal skins?? Or US currency?? Just curious

• Haha 1

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Ya, I can tell how much folks here like you.:lol:

your backwards retarded view on reality might have you fooled. just remember, you are wrong about everything, so what you think is right, is wrong, and what you think is wrong, is right 

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

your backwards retarded view on reality might have you fooled. just remember, you are wrong about everything, so what you think is right, is wrong, and what you think is wrong, is right 

Darn, your dumber than a 3 year old..

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I've never been a big fan of people dropping full names in a thread during a little hissy match.  Let's try to NOT do this anymore.  Everyone take a deep breath......

i was banned a couple of times here because of that, it's complete horse shit that faggots like mach and faggyballfagfaggy and a05 get to do that without being banned. that was the reason i gave my account to stinker, to troll the site for treating me unfairly

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i charge 100 dollars an hour, and during the winter if they have a garage half off

So you accept american money?? Dang man, you're like completely Americanized..COOL!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So you accept american money?? Dang man, you're like completely Americanized..COOL!!!

i do. if you have a problem with it you can tell americans to stop making agreed trades with Indians because we are savages. good luck with that though, retard

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

i do. if you have a problem with it you can tell americans to stop making agreed trades with Indians because we are savages. good luck with that though, retard

Oh I got no problem with it my little american homie!! We are all good!:bc:

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

remember you are retarded and wrong about everything. you are also an illegal immigrant 

And you don't even own a shop??

I bought my first home at 18, paid it off 4 years later, bought my second home at 24, paid cash, bought this one I'm in now in 1991 and paid cash, owned 2 repair shops for 51 years and still own a Machine shop.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

And you don't even own a shop??

I bought my first home at 18, paid it off 4 years later, bought my second home at 24, paid cash, bought this one I'm in now in 1991 and paid cash, owned 2 repair shops for 51 years and still own a Machine shop.

dang, disability for being retarded and wrong about everything pays that good? jesus fucking christ

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

dang, disability for being retarded and wrong about everything pays that good? jesus fucking christ

My Engineering retirement account pays me almost $3,000 a month. Never been 1 day on Disability.

• Like 1