Check your account email address ×

so what's been going on

22 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Says the kid typing on a smart phone, driving american vehicles, and using battery powered tools?? You just can't make this up!!:lol:

Frankie better add this 1 to your ownage thread!!!!

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What do they pay you with?? Whale blubber?? Seal skins?? Or US currency?? Just curious

Ruh roh another one here to add!!!

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So you accept american money?? Dang man, you're like completely Americanized..COOL!!!

Holy fuck @Rigid1 with the natural hat trick :good: 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

My Engineering retirement account pays me almost $3,000 a month. Never been 1 day on Disability.

you have a disability that makes you wrong about everything. you are not retired. they lied to you to make you feel better. you live off government tit because you are a degenerate

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i was banned a couple of times here because of that, it's complete horse shit that faggots like mach and faggyballfagfaggy and a05 get to do that without being banned. that was the reason i gave my account to stinker, to troll the site for treating me unfairly

The reason I mentioned your dad's name was because he is a PUBLIC FIGURE. He was on a NATIONAL TV SHOW. If a person is a PUBLIC FIGURE, they relinquish certain protections.

SSFB gave me a warning, and I stopped. He would boot me in a heart-beat if he could, so STFU you crybaby.  

So, do you think being called a gay 73 year old man is OK, as compared to being called a bad hunter?????? LMAO!! 

You fukkin weakling, no electricity, no .338 WinMAg, no broad, no job, walkin' down the street bitch!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

Frankie better add this 1 to your ownage thread!!!!

Ruh roh another one here to add!!!

Holy fuck @Rigid1 with the natural hat trick :good: 

Definitely could add that to his ownage thread!! :bc:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

The reason I mentioned your dad's name was because he is a PUBLIC FIGURE. He was on a NATIONAL TV SHOW. If a person is a PUBLIC FIGURE, they relinquish certain protections.

SSFB gave me a warning, and I stopped. He would boot me in a heart-beat if he could, so STFU you crybaby.  

So, do you think being called a gay 73 year old man is OK, as compared to being called a bad hunter?????? LMAO!! 

You fukkin weakling, no electricity, no .338 WinMAg, no broad, no job, walkin' down the street bitch!!  

you're leaving out the part where you had to suck out a jizz load to stay on fs.com. so that's why you weren't banned. now i know

15 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i charge 100 dollars an hour, and during the winter if they have a garage half off

Franny, who would pay you 100 an hour, when they could go to a real garage for only 10 bucks more an hour???

Your ass-hole is sucking canal water.  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Franny, who would pay you 100 an hour, when they could go to a real garage for only 10 bucks more an hour???

because they don't have money to tow it, because shops have other customers lined up ahead of them, because i do good work and am not a crook like some shops here are, and 10 dollars and hour adds up quick on big jobs.

Edited by FrankieJames7

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

He don't even own a shop, that's funny..

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you know what faggot? YEAH I DRIVE AMERICAN CARS AND AMERICANS PAY ME IN AMERICAN MONEY!!!! YOU GOTTA FUCKIN PROBLEM?

:lmao:You mad my American Indian friend???

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you're leaving out the part where you had to suck out a jizz load to stay on fs.com. so that's why you weren't banned. now i know

Nope, you little faggot. He warned me once, and I stopped. 

You pussy weakling, no wonder your people remain national welfare recipients.

You can't compete against the other nationalities, races. 

Why don't you just STFU!!!!

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

He don't even own a shop, that's funny..

He only has a little wee tool box too, saw pics on TBP of him pushing it down the street. Imagine hiring a mechanic over the phone and Frankie comes pushing his tool box down the street!!?????? I know I'd have $100 bills lined up:lol:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, you little faggot. He warned me once, and I stopped. 

You pussy weakling, no wonder your people remain national welfare recipients.

You can't compete against the other nationalities, races. 

Why don't you just STFU!!!!

dont lie gayestmemberonfs.com

1 minute ago, HSR said:

He only has a little wee tool box too, saw pics on TBP of him pushing it down the street. Imagine hiring a mechanic over the phone and Frankie comes pushing his tool box down the street!!?????? I know I'd have $100 bills lined up:lol:

i have my tools in my car retard. kill yourself

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yes I'll bet you don't make $100 /hr now prove it

im not going ask a random customer to be apart of fs.com you fucking retarded know nothing faggot. what about the dynotech numbers? you want to insist you are right about those?