Check your account email address ×

so what's been going on

4 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I dont get it.. you live in Alaska.  Wouldn't that make you an American??

Just proves how ignorant the punk is.

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Alaska is not america's land, so i am not an american

If you make a $100 what kind of vehicles do you own, house, cabin, sleds, ATV's.  Pics or I call bullshit.

• Like 1

Alaska is a U.S. state on the northwest extremity of the country's West Coast. A semi-exclave of the U.S., it borders the Canadian province of British Columbia and territory of Yukon to the east and has a maritime border with Russia's Chukotka Autonomous Okrug to the west, just across the Bering Strait.

:owned::owned::roflcrying: 

1 minute ago, A05GSHO said:

If you make a $100 what kind of vehicles do you own, house, cabin, sleds, ATV's.  Pics or I call bullshit.

how about have a heart attack and die already you fuckin piece of shit

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Alaska is a U.S. state on the northwest extremity of the country's West Coast. A semi-exclave of the U.S., it borders the Canadian province of British Columbia and territory of Yukon to the east and has a maritime border with Russia's Chukotka Autonomous Okrug to the west, just across the Bering Strait.

:owned::owned::roflcrying: 

you are a clueless know nothing retard. thanks for proving my point

4 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

George  see below :lol:

On 3/13/2021 at 4:38 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

my suburban, my second vehicle purchase ever after i sold my 88 single can short bed k1500 with a 305. paid 2000 for it. looking for a dana 60 and big block

my 95 tahoe, paid 100 dollars for it. was impounded by my old boss during the summer. intake gasket was leaking on the passenger bank causing previous owner to add water and not antifreeze. popped out the freeze plug on the driver side motor mount. i spend a good 20 hours on this truck in work, has 350k miles. i changed the engine back in january

my s10 blazer, got it as payment for changing an engine in a mitsubishi montero. need to rebuild transfercase and transmission. waiting for a transmission jack from jegs to show up

A1E7E572-A9B5-4075-A23B-DBD71EA76B11.jpeg

1B3D1027-272C-4AFA-9BCC-308E5229F1B8.jpeg

546900EB-CA7B-4652-9A8B-71CF983B32ED.jpeg

1 minute ago, A05GSHO said:

YOU!!!!  Your a regular fucking joke.

Hey Frankie?  Got a joke for you.  What kind of bird can't fly?

it is pretty funny when fat know nothing american faggots like yourself get owned to the maximum by me on a regular basis

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it is pretty funny when fat know nothing american faggots like yourself get owned to the maximum by me on a regular basis

Let me tell you .  What kind of bird can't fly.....  A jail bird.

Stupid fucking Eskimo.  In your own words "Go kill yourself"

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, A05GSHO said:

Let me tell you .  What kind of bird can't fly.....  A jail bird.

Stupid fucking Eskimo.  In your own words "Go kill yourself"

if you want me dead you are going to have to kill me yourself. good luck with that, a weak retarded fat clueless know nothing american faggot like you would perish fresh off the boat out here in the wild wild west

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

if you want me dead you are going to have to kill me yourself. good luck with that, a weak retarded fat clueless know nothing american faggot like you would perish fresh off the boat out here in the wild wild west

You were on Yukon Men?? That's awesome.  Love that show. 

24 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

I wouldn't have a problem surviving in Alaska, you however wouldn't make it a week in the lower 48.

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Frankie, we both know your people can no long claim to be self-sufficient and live off the land. Without modern technology almost all the villagers would die within the very first winter.

Just now, A05GSHO said:

I wouldn't have a problem surviving in Alaska, you however wouldn't make it a week in the lower 48.

let's take a rational look at this

you are fat

you are retarded

you are clueless

you are a know nothing 

you are an american

you learned everything you know from call of duty

there is no doubt a retarded know nothing american like yourself would perish fresh off the boat here in the wild wild west. i encourage you to do so

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Frankie, we both know your people can no long claim to be self-sufficient and live off the land. Without modern technology almost all the villagers would die within the very first winter.

there are alot of traitors and disgraces in my people, fake Indians that have adopted american values, that is correct. not me though

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

there are alot of traitors and disgraces in my people, fake Indians that have adopted american values, that is correct. not me though

Well I don't know your people that well but worldwide, modern technology has wormed its way into life and life in western Alaska is no different. I have been to probably 70-80, maybe more, villages all up and down the coast line and up and down the Kusko and Yukon Rivers, every last one of them depends on modern technology, although less so than down here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Says the kid typing on a smart phone, driving american vehicles, and using battery powered tools?? You just can't make this up!!:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey anytime you wanna' be a man and take me on financially, let me know. 

But you'll never do that, will you faggot????  

Just like Benny wouldn't contact me on PM, so we could resolve the lug height with a lawyer. HA!HA! You chicken-assed pussies are all afraid of me!!!  I'll crush you like grapes and you faggots know it!!  

PUSSIES!!! LMMFAO!!

He won you DUMMY !!