Check your account email address ×

so what's been going on

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

im not going ask a random customer to be apart of fs.com you fucking retarded know nothing faggot. what about the dynotech numbers? you want to insist you are right about those?

So you're saying you won't bet,,then you must be lying again. Typical.

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

because they don't have money to tow it, because shops have other customers lined up ahead of them, because i do good work and am not a crook like some shops here are, and 10 dollars and hour adds up quick on big jobs.

You're full of shit.

I had a shop do some work for me, and they fucked it up!! Fully equipped garage and they still fucked up. 

I then took the fukkin car to the DEALERSHIP, and they fixed it right.

It's almost impossible to fix a computerized vehicle without FACTORY/DEALERSHIP computers, training, equipments.

Some untrained, broke-assed 23 year old, without a garage has no prayer to fix things properly. 

Just open a can of STFU!!!!  

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

i would not because i am not retarded. you are just retarded and wrong about everything

You are extremely retarded, please seek help so you don't harm yourself or end up back in Jail.

Just now, HSR said:

So you're saying you won't bet,,then you must be lying again. Typical.

ok then faggot, ill bet you 500 dollars customers pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars. if you don't come up with the money you need to leave fs forever, deal?

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're full of shit.

I had a shop do some work for me, and they fucked it up!! Fully equipped garage and they still fucked up. 

I then took the fukkin car to the DEALERSHIP, and they fixed it right.

It's almost impossible to fix a computerized vehicle without FACTORY/DEALERSHIP computers, training, equipments.

Some untrained, broke-assed 23 year old, without a garage has no prayer to fix things properly. 

Just open a can of STFU!!!!  

i have identifix, i can work on cars up until the 2018 era. gayestmemberonfs.com

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You are extremely retarded, please seek help so you don't harm yourself or end up back in Jail.

you are retarded and wrong about everything. please kill yourself to make the world a better place and reduce your burden on society

7 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

ok then faggot, ill bet you 500 dollars customers pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars. if you don't come up with the money you need to leave fs forever, deal?

so after hsr the welching fuck loses this bet and doesn't pay me, can he be banned for life?

9 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

I want to see a pay slip bitch,,,not some piece of paper you scribbled on. 

Oh and I'm not going anywhere so nice try. 

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i have identifix, i can work on cars up until the 2018 era. gayestmemberonfs.com

So, how do you work in the cold?

In high heat? 

How do you lift the vehicle to work underneath it?

What do you have for a compressor?

What electronic analyzers do you have? 

Post some pics of your MOBILE AUTO REPAIR shop. 

The only word-of-mouth referrals you get, is for the blow-jobs you give.   

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Well this was fun, but shouldn't really pick on the mentally challenged Indian, so carry on guys.

You're right Don,,,it is kinda sad now. 

Just now, HSR said:

I want to see a pay slip bitch,,,not some piece of paper you scribbled on. 

Oh and I'm not going anywhere so nice try. 

i get paid cash, or bank transfer or cashapp. so when i show customers pay me 100 dollars an hour and book time you'll pay me 500 dollars? deal?

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, how do you work in the cold?

In high heat? 

How do you lift the vehicle to work underneath it?

What do you have for a compressor?

What electronic analyzers do you have? 

Post some pics of your MOBILE AUTO REPAIR shop. 

The only word-of-mouth referrals you get, is for the blow-jobs you give.   

i work in the cold because i am not a weak american faggot like you are. i have a test light that also displays voltage. a competent like myself can fix electric problems from wiring diagrams

i dont have a repair shop, i go to the customers car and fix it dumbass

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i get paid cash, or bank transfer or cashapp. so when i show customers pay me 100 dollars an hour and book time you'll pay me 500 dollars? deal?

You can't prove anything ,time worked,,amount paid,,,it's all you're word and you're word isn't worth a bucket of piss

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i work in the cold because i am not a weak american faggot like you are. i have a test light that also displays voltage. a competent like myself can fix electric problems from wiring diagrams

You said all your tools are in your car, that's a MOBILE AUTO REPAIR!

Post pics of your car and all your tools. 

Post the pics, you faggot. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You can't prove anything ,time worked,,amount paid,,,it's all you're word and you're word isn't worth a bucket of piss

so you're scared again? typical of a welching pos that can only flap his cocksucker

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

How do you work under a car, you faggot!!!!!

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

so you're scared again? typical of a welching pos that can only flap his cocksucker

You're an unemployed unlicensed nothing,,,, pay slip or STFU. If you had any money you would have heat ,electricity , a house and a running vehicle. Nobody hires you and you know it.

Just now, HSR said:

You're an unemployed unlicensed nothing,,,, pay slip or STFU. If you had any money you would have heat ,electricity , a house and a running vehicle. Nobody hires you and you know it.

so you're scared to bet? you might not be as retarded as i thought. you know i can prove that people hire me at 100 dollars an hour and you don't want to lose money on it. smart move, but your reputation as a coward that can only flap that cocksucker is going to haunt you

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so you're scared to bet? you might not be as retarded as i thought. you know i can prove that people hire me at 100 dollars an hour and you don't want to lose money on it. smart move, but your reputation as a coward that can only flap that cocksucker is going to haunt you

You have no money to bet, and no you can't liar. You were a $13.50 tire changer that's it. If you had money why no electricity??? No heat??? No vehicle running:lol: You can't even afford to fix your own shit,, quit pretending to be something your not