Check your account email address ×

so what's been going on

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They should do a reunion show or what are they doing now show with the cast of that show.

That be cool. I stopped watching that show right around when they said a road to the town was going to be built no idea what season it was but be interesting to see how that changed the place.

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

That be cool. I stopped watching that show right around when they said a road to the town was going to be built no idea what season it was but be interesting to see how that changed the place.

Pretty sure that was the last time it was on the air. 

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Is that how franklin escaped? 

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

good poast, contact them and see what they say

They could televise you winning gold in the Eskimo olympics in the Eskimo ear pull event.  You would surely win with your well conditioned and strengthened ears from being used as handlebars as you get skull fucked daily while suck cock for your next meal you faggot.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

They could televise you winning gold in the Eskimo olympics in the Eskimo ear pull event.  You would surely win your well conditioned and strengthened ears from being used as handlebars as you get skull fucked daily while suck cock for your next meal you faggot.

B11E80B8-60C6-4FD6-BFA6-7574F81F151D.jpeg.a14294d5eae3041390b91f2a679233cb.jpeg

remember my drunk cousin slapped you up and stole your money when you lived in tanana?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

remember my drunk cousin slapped you up and stole your money when you lived in tanana?

Which cousin...  fuck they are all your cousins you inbred faggot

Just now, Tommcat said:

So inbred and a thief

he's not inbred but he did steal gaygrabsdicks10's money. grabs is 5'5" tall and a weak american faggot so he was problem at all to slap up and take his money. that's why grabs is racist and hates Indians. did that happen to you? you always seemed extra american faggot

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

he's not inbred but he did steal gaygrabsdicks10's money. grabs is 5'5" tall and a weak american faggot so he was problem at all to slap up and take his money. that's why grabs is racist and hates Indians. did that happen to you? you always seemed extra american faggot

You're American as can be, no idea why you think that's an insult

8 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

incorrect 

That GED is really paying dividends, eh Francis??

In 1924, Congress extended American citizenship to all other American Indians born within the territorial limits of the United States. American Indians and Alaska Natives are citizens of the United States and of the individual states, counties, cities, and towns where they reside.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bontz said:

In 1924, Congress extended American citizenship to all other American Indians born within the territorial limits of the United States. American Indians and Alaska Natives are citizens of the United States and of the individual states, counties, cities, and towns where they reside.

Alaska is not americas land and i am not an american 

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I doubt that their GED is up to specs