Check your account email address ×

so what's been going on

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, so you can VERIFY 10Gs worth of income paid to you in the last year, FOR AUTO REPAIR? 

I'll take that bet.  

i worked for 2 shops before working for myself. you'll pay me 50 racks if i can post that i made 10,000 dollars working on cars?

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, 10 thousand dollars of LABOR INCOME in the last year, paid to your company.  

you're retarded mach. the bet is people pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars. if i can prove that you owe me 50000 faggot.

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

you're retarded mach. the bet is people pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars. if i can prove that you owe me 50000 faggot.

Keep moving the goal posts :lol: . Nobody pays you $100/hr , liar 🤥 

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

That was your bet with HSR.

My bet is 10Gs labor income in the last 12 months, verified to YOU, not some other garage. 

Are you on, faggot weasel, not TROOPER MATERIAL faggot?  

That was your bet with HSR.

My bet is 10Gs labor income in the last 12 months, verified to YOU, not some other garage. 

Are you on, faggot weasel, not TROOPER MATERIAL faggot?  

i never made 10,000 dollars self employed im not making that bet. i will bet that people pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars. deal on that?

i never made 10,000 dollars self employed im not making that bet. i will bet that people pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars. deal on that?

That was your bet with HSR, you fucktard. 

So, you can't stand up to me. You're too weak.  

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

That's only 100 hours of labor!! LMMFAO!!! 

You fukkin blow-queen!!!!  

hurry the fuck up and die already faggot

HA!HA!HA! I won't croak until I book a flight to Fairbanks, and slap the livin' shit out of you!!! LMAO!!! 

Fukkin' little goof!!   

HA!HA!HA! I won't croak until I book a flight to Fairbanks, and slap the livin' shit out of you!!! LMAO!!! 

Fukkin' little goof!!   

hurry up and do it. ask momo for a ride in his helicopter you worthless welching fuck

hurry up and do it. ask momo for a ride in his helicopter you worthless welching fuck

I never welched on anything, you fagmont.

I never welched on anything, you fagmont.

you're scared to bet on if people pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars. even though you insisted people dont. well put your money where your cocksucker is faggot

you're scared to bet on if people pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars. even though you insisted people dont. well put your money where your cocksucker is faggot

I did bet you. 10Gs verified, paid to you, you street bum.

I did bet you. 10Gs verified, paid to you, you street bum.

i never claimed i made 10 racks self employed and im not taking that bet. you on the other hand called me a fake ass and also claimed people don't pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars. i told you to put your non existent money where you faggot cock sucker is on that and you backed out. hurry the fuck up and die already faggot