Check your account email address ×

Five Facts about the earth we weren't taught in school

jtssrx

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Next time you are on a plane and sitting next to a window, turn on your phone and location services and use a GPS app to see position, altitude and speed, all without any data.  You can even see the sats nearest to you.

Yes the earth is not a perfect sphere, but its far from flat.:lol:

:russian_roulette:

satellite_diagram

So all the other planets are perfect spheres but we are not? 

So you believe we are an accident 

47 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Satellite is ground based Tesla technology just like GPS. GPS has been around for a long time. If GPS was via Satellite why do I lose coverage in northern Michigan in rural areas? Why do people lose it out west when they get off the beaten path? A women and her family  was just lost in the Grand Canyon because they lost gps coverage. 

The apollo missions all faked. Research the blue marble globe pics they are all fake.  NASA says we have to figure out how to get through the van Allen radiation belts. If that's the case how did they get through them to get to the moon durning the apollo missions? They didn't, we've never done anything other the low level orbits. 

Neal degrade Tyson says we are pear shaped. That after showing us a perfect sphere for close to 60 years.  Every pic of the earth from the apollo missions are fake. It's been proven over and over again and not by flat earthers 

This may be one of the best trollings ever done on fsce. I commend you. I believed you belived this for a while. Now I know you are just fucking with people. That or you are the dumbest person I have ever come into contact with. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

So all the other planets are perfect spheres but we are not? 

So you believe we are an accident 

The other planets are not perfect spheres and neither is the Earth, who said it is?

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Satellite is ground based Tesla technology just like GPS. GPS has been around for a long time. If GPS was via Satellite why do I lose coverage in northern Michigan in rural areas? Why do people lose it out west when they get off the beaten path? A women and her family  was just lost in the Grand Canyon because they lost gps coverage. 

The apollo missions all faked. Research the blue marble globe pics they are all fake.  NASA says we have to figure out how to get through the van Allen radiation belts. If that's the case how did they get through them to get to the moon durning the apollo missions? They didn't, we've never done anything other the low level orbits. 

Neal degrade Tyson says we are pear shaped. That after showing us a perfect sphere for close to 60 years.  Every pic of the earth from the apollo missions are fake. It's been proven over and over again and not by flat earthers 

Because the system is not perfect, could have been a GPS receiver malfunction or interference, etc. The fact that GPS wasn't working for those people doesn't mean that it's ground based.

Where does NASA say we "have to figure out how to get through the radiation belts", lets see that. 

You have an absurd notion of what constitutes proof.

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Lose coverage in rural areas?

What kind of GPS receiver do you have? 

Oh and what did your Google search on the Great Circle route turn up hmmmm?

Edited by ICEMAN!

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This may be one of the best trollings ever done on fsce. I commend you. I believed you belived this for a while. Now I know you are just fucking with people. That or you are the dumbest person I have ever come into contact with. 

There are lunatics that actually believe the earth is flat, that the government is holding captured aliens, a zombie apocalypse is coming, that they have been abducted by aliens for tests and wear tin foil hats. Does he really believe the world is flat or is he now just trying to cover up his true beliefs so we don't believe he is truly crazy.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

This whole flerfer thing is merely another angle on creationism.

Just as wacked and unscientific as believing humans rode dinosaurs.

Everyone knows that the planet earth and all life here is just a giant petri dish experiment for extraterrestrials watching how the subject matter grows and evolves.

I appreciate all of you being mostly civil towards me. I really don't know what I believe. I'm just questioning things that don't add up. 

This topic isn't for everyone. The usual suspects who I have on ignore have been quite nasty. I'm moving no need to drag this out any longer. I suspect I will be mocked by many but that's no big deal. Life is to short to sweat the small stuff

Merry Christmas to everyone I hope 2017 is great for all of you. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I appreciate all of you being mostly civil towards me. I really don't know what I believe. I'm just questioning things that don't add up. 

This topic isn't for everyone. The usual suspects who I have on ignore have been quite nasty. I'm moving no need to drag this out any longer. I suspect I will be mocked by many but that's no big deal. Life is to short to sweat the small stuff

Merry Christmas to everyone I hope 2017 is great for all of you. 

Sounds like a good idea to move on....

On 12/27/2016 at 9:24 AM, SSFB said:

The other planets are not perfect spheres and neither is the Earth, who said it is?

If the earth was the same size as a pool ball it would be smoother than the pool ball. Someone told me that...

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

now some of you know what it's like dealing with you when it comes to politics and current events :lmao:

Did you ever notice there are three people that agree with you on this site? Outside of this topic everyone expect you and those three agree with me 95% of the time. 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Did you ever notice there are three people that agree with you on this site? Outside of this topic everyone expect you and those three agree with me 95% of the time. 

yep, I also noticed that the majority of this site is downright retarded.