Check your account email address ×

Five Facts about the earth we weren't taught in school

jtssrx

4 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I'm not butthurt, I know you're just toying with us..no one really believes the Earth is flat.

Yeah, they do.

42 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

He's just messing with us, pretty funny too.

No he's not. 

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Interesting points. I like the electro magnetic theory. And I do believe it was a horrible injustice that we weren't taught about Nikola Tesla in school. But this would have to be the biggest conspiracy ever perpetrated in the history of the earth. And to get all of the countries of the world to go along with it? That's pretty far fetched. 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

my high school science teacher cover a lot about electricity including the history of it including tesla .

other thing that strikes me as odd was we had Russian History every one had to take it for 1/2 yr. and full yr elective I took full yr. just all the cold war stuff then was odd class to have . the teacher was from Kiev cool guy 1 of less than a hand full I still remember as being engaging and worth paying attention to  

Taking both Physics and Electricity in HS we never learned about Tesla, at least not until 2 or 3rd year Electrical Engineering in Fields and Waves.  It is the cornerstone and foundation of EE  as I remember. 

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Don't reply 

You didn't answer my question or you simply don't grasp what I'm saying. A plane flying above a globe or a spinning ball would not be able to fly level in a strait line for the period of time it does without adjusting the nose down. If you start at X at 35000 feet and fly for three ours with no adjust of the nose to Y your elevation would no longer be 35000 feet on a ball. 

Multiple pilots have been interviewed. They set a course and there is zero adjustment fir the curve of the earth durning flight. 

On auto pilot yes that's true. But if the pilot is flying he is continually adjusting. 

Edited by Ebsell

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Not sure but why are you answering my question with questions 

Why do you assume there is an edge? 

Let me ask you this why do planes not continually adjust altitude to account for the curve of the earth? When I flew to Vegas we reached our cruising altitude and maintained it for over three hours perfectly level. Why didn't we fly out into space? If the earth is curved the nose should have to be constantly adjusted. 

The answer is, they do.

The reason you say the plane is 'level' is because gravity pulls at your inner ear, and you can tell if you're not perpendicular to it....  gravity pulls from the center of the earth (and since the earth is a circle) you and the plane feel "level' when you remain perpendicular to the globes center.

If you began to fly off into space, you would feel like you're climbing, as you'd be un-level with the center of the earth.

54 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

On auto pilot yes that's true. But if the pilot is flying he is continually adjusting. 

Even autopilot continually adjusts.  This idea he has that you level off at a certain altitude and fly for 4 hours perfectly straight and level is BS.  The autopilot maintains a specific altitude above sea level and will make constant small control inputs in order to do that.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Taking both Physics and Electricity in HS we never learned about Tesla, at least not until 2 or 3rd year Electrical Engineering in Fields and Waves.  It is the cornerstone and foundation of EE  as I remember. 

no detailed study just the basics of who tesla was and the differences between he and Edison. and the obligatory tesla coil demonstration.

better than some of the dumb shit kids who work for me who had no idea

Tesla was anything but a car      

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The ISS lmao!! 

so when U go to a super telescope and actually see it it is really just a big poll with a guy holding a model on a selfie stick out side . ok got it 

and the google earth imagery is really just a guy floating around really high in a balloon 

The ISS lmao!! 

so when U go to a super telescope and actually see it it is really just a big poll with a guy holding a model on a selfie stick out side . ok got it 

and the google earth imagery is really just a guy floating around really high in a balloon 

The ISS lmao!! 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Even autopilot continually adjusts.  This idea he has that you level off at a certain altitude and fly for 4 hours perfectly straight and level is BS.  The autopilot maintains a specific altitude above sea level and will make constant small control inputs in order to do that.

That's why they call it auto pilot lol. Didn't think there was any need to explain it to him. 

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

So the space station isn't real? Yeah right.... you're really grasping at straws to think all those countries are in on the hoax at the highest levels. :lol:

This has been fun 😊😊😊😊

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Even after all those dupe posts, I doubt he will get it.

How about Sat Internet/TV?  Is that a hoax?  Do they add in the latency times just for the hell of it?

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Even after all those dupe posts, I doubt he will get it.

How about Sat Internet/TV?  Is that a hoax?  Do they add in the latency times just for the hell of it?

Satellite is ground based Tesla technology just like GPS. GPS has been around for a long time. If GPS was via Satellite why do I lose coverage in northern Michigan in rural areas? Why do people lose it out west when they get off the beaten path? A women and her family  was just lost in the Grand Canyon because they lost gps coverage. 

The apollo missions all faked. Research the blue marble globe pics they are all fake.  NASA says we have to figure out how to get through the van Allen radiation belts. If that's the case how did they get through them to get to the moon durning the apollo missions? They didn't, we've never done anything other the low level orbits. 

Neal degrade Tyson says we are pear shaped. That after showing us a perfect sphere for close to 60 years.  Every pic of the earth from the apollo missions are fake. It's been proven over and over again and not by flat earthers 

31 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Satellite is ground based Tesla technology just like GPS. GPS has been around for a long time. If GPS was via Satellite why do I lose coverage in northern Michigan in rural areas? Why do people lose it out west when they get off the beaten path? A women and her family  was just lost in the Grand Canyon because they lost gps coverage. 

The apollo missions all faked. Research the blue marble globe pics they are all fake.  NASA says we have to figure out how to get through the van Allen radiation belts. If that's the case how did they get through them to get to the moon durning the apollo missions? They didn't, we've never done anything other the low level orbits. 

Neal degrade Tyson says we are pear shaped. That after showing us a perfect sphere for close to 60 years.  Every pic of the earth from the apollo missions are fake. It's been proven over and over again and not by flat earthers 

Next time you are on a plane and sitting next to a window, turn on your phone and location services and use a GPS app to see position, altitude and speed, all without any data.  You can even see the sats nearest to you.

Yes the earth is not a perfect sphere, but its far from flat.:lol:

:russian_roulette:

satellite_diagram

Edited by ArcticCrusher