Check your account email address ×

Five Facts about the earth we weren't taught in school

jtssrx

do u really say this stuff out loud in public ? u rally need to get a set of camera glasses and go out and tell people about your discovery then post video . I would bet some go viral and u will start getting checks from u tube 

Interesting points. I like the electro magnetic theory. And I do believe it was a horrible injustice that we weren't taught about Nikola Tesla in school. But this would have to be the biggest conspiracy ever perpetrated in the history of the earth. And to get all of the countries of the world to go along with it? That's pretty far fetched. 

my high school science teacher cover a lot about electricity including the history of it including tesla .

other thing that strikes me as odd was we had Russian History every one had to take it for 1/2 yr. and full yr elective I took full yr. just all the cold war stuff then was odd class to have . the teacher was from Kiev cool guy 1 of less than a hand full I still remember as being engaging and worth paying attention to  

16 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

If the earth is flat, what causes day and night?  And why is it night in Australia when it's day in North America?  Why does the sun set in Maine a few hours before it sets in California?  Jesus Christ

The earth is a big flat hunk of flat slate that the sun evolves around. I wonder what's under us?

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

All those images taken from the International Space Station are all fake and those international countries are all in on the conspiracy. The pictures are all created in a secret studio and then photo shopped.

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/gallery.cfm

The ISS lmao!! 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Honestly,  I don't know why I am even bothering with this thread.   There isn't even a baseline worthy of any comments other than ridicule.   No one will take you seriously. 

Don't reply 

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

Hilarious. Altitude is measured from the surface of the earth. 30,000 ft remains the constant unless you're going over the mountains then the altitude becomes a lot less.

You didn't answer my question or you simply don't grasp what I'm saying. A plane flying above a globe or a spinning ball would not be able to fly level in a strait line for the period of time it does without adjusting the nose down. If you start at X at 35000 feet and fly for three ours with no adjust of the nose to Y your elevation would no longer be 35000 feet on a ball. 

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Yes, they do.. 3 of my friends are pilots..

Multiple pilots have been interviewed. They set a course and there is zero adjustment fir the curve of the earth durning flight. 

25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I'm having so much fun with this. You're all so butt hurt because I say the earth could be flat. 

I'm not butthurt, I know you're just toying with us..no one really believes the Earth is flat.

Edited by XCR1250

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I'm having so much fun with this. You're all so butt hurt because I say the earth could be flat. 

Not butt hurt... just good comic relief and some good laughter at the thought of someone actually believing the earth is flat. Hilarious. :lol:

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Don't reply 

You didn't answer my question or you simply don't grasp what I'm saying. A plane flying above a globe or a spinning ball would not be able to fly level in a strait line for the period of time it does without adjusting the nose down. If you start at X at 35000 feet and fly for three ours with no adjust of the nose to Y your elevation would no longer be 35000 feet on a ball. 

Multiple pilots have been interviewed. They set a course and there is zero adjustment fir the curve of the earth durning flight. 

Yes there is. Even ships at sea must account for it. Look up mercator charts or Rhumb Line sailing.

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Don't reply 

No pilot is going to buy into your insanity.

:lol:

Why do long haul flights follow a "Great Circle" route?  Hmmmm

Look up what a Great Circle is and get back to us.

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

This is really going to confuse him. :lol:

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

red bull is in on it also 

red-bull-stratos-felix-baumgartner-space-jump-15.jpg

This has been debunked. They are using a go pro with a fisheye lens if you watch the video the camera inside the capsule doesn't use a fisheye lens and show a flat horizon when the door opens  

29 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

This is really going to confuse him. :lol:

49 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hmmm. My friend flew from Dallas to Mumbai going over the Atlantic so headed east. The only return flights he could get to arrive back in the timeline he wanted would still take him east and return over the Pacific. How did he start in Dallas keep heading east and end up back in Dallas rather than fly off the edge of the world?

43 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So the space station isn't real? Yeah right.... you're really grasping at straws to think all those countries are in on the hoax at the highest levels. :lol:

Edited by jtssrx