Check your account email address ×

Can Biden make it thru his first year in office?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I thought he would step down somewhere most the way thru year two......I don't think he can make it that far with his mental decline.

I saw yesterday he couldn't remember what the Pentagon was called and said, "you know, that building over there"..

I mean WTF, his brain is shot

• Thanks 1

Is there any wonder why he hasn't done a press conference yet?  Nope.  Will he ever do a press conference?  I'm taking bets he won't.  If he does, questions will be thoroughly laid out and answers practiced ahead of time.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Is there any wonder why he hasn't done a press conference yet?  Nope.  Will he ever do a press conference?  I'm taking bets he won't.  If he does, questions will be thoroughly laid out and answers practiced ahead of time.

Or State of the Union.  What an embarrassment to the country.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Is that all you guys have? Go back to your mr. Potato head and dr. Seuss outrages.

You can seriously say his mental capacity is not a concern?

Just now, Highmark said:

McLiar can identify with someone that lies and is suffering from dementia, thay both have the same problem.

• Like 1

• USA Contributing Member

Biden is not running the show.... They put paper in front of him and he signs it, that's all that's going on.  Harris (and Obama) have more to do with what is going on.  He's just a puppet that appears on the TV with a script that he follows.

1 minute ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Biden is not running the show.... They put paper in front of him and he signs it, that's all that's going on.  Harris (and Obama) have more to do with what is going on.  He's just a puppet that appears on the TV with a script that he follows.

She sure is getting her share of photo ops the few times he speaks.  :lol:  

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Speaking of mental capacity, I have a bigger issue with the mental capacity of the 80 million that voted for that bozo (allegedly). 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Speaking of mental capacity, I have a bigger issue with the mental capacity of the 80 million that voted for that bozo (allegedly). 

Yep.

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not a peep when Trump made up words....every week.

You mean like when trump said covfefe?? I mean you guys were days on that

Biden forgot the name of the guy he hired that week to be DHS secretary of the fucking United States and where the fucking guy worked!!?? Hello, the fucking Pentagon!!

Honestly it's sad to see him propped up there to be made fun of...He's obviously has cognitive issues, I don't want to be making fun of some old guy with a disease..

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

So exactly like every interview he did during the election . Press ran cover for his teleprompter dependence big time pre election . Fucking crazy can you imagine what would be said if a republican candidate had to use a teleprompter for so called live interviews pre election? Headline news daily.