Check your account email address ×

NASA

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Of course we never went to the moon, if we did there would be companies there right now mining the green cheese. 

:lol:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s also a flat earther. 

The moon is just a meatball that rolled off the spaghetti plate we call earf!  

killer thread!     what about this idea?                                                                          

The moon is a satellite.                                                                                                                                                                                                                      :pc:

The Hollow Moon Theory; Is the Moon an Artificial Satellite_ _ Gaia.html

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Now that I realize you're serious,,,can I ask why they faked all that??? What was their purpose??

We were in a space race with Russia. They had to claim they went first. Plus NASA is a huge boondoggle. If I had to guess it’s another military Operation. 

but why do you care what I think?? You all think I’m nuts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

We were in a space race with Russia. They had to claim they went first. Plus NASA is a huge boondoggle. If I had to guess it’s another military Operation. 

I was just curious , FYI everyone here is fucking nuts in their own way 👍

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, old indy said:

killer thread!     what about this idea?                                                                          

The moon is a satellite.                                                                                                                                                                                                                      :pc:

The Hollow Moon Theory; Is the Moon an Artificial Satellite_ _ Gaia.html 423.77 kB · 0 downloads

No! Its a hologram. Geesh, get it right.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Was just Apollo 11 fake or were 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17 also fake moon landings?   If they were faking them why did they have to fake abort Apollo 13?  

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

How long has it been since your last alien anal probe? You must have been abducted.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Plissken said:

Was just Apollo 11 fake or were 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17 also fake moon landings?   If they were faking them why did they have to fake abort Apollo 13?  

Every space mission is fake. I truly believe we’ve only done low earth orbits. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Jupiter-Probe-Images-2.jpg

Ya that’s real. Did you know that every single photo they show you from space including the photos of the earth are actually a CGI re-creation. Not one photo you see from space is real

4 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

And you wonder why nobody here takes you seriously. 

Do you really think I care if any of you take me serious here? Do you really think that you’re a little high school shaming makes me feel any kind away? If it did do you think that I would continue to post the stuff that I post? I don’t really care what any of you think about me as a matter of fact I laugh at all of you because you’re nothing but a bunch of brainwashed sheep that can’t think for themselves. Look at how most of you acted when Covid started I was the only one that called it a scam. All of you acted like a bunch of good little sheep and did what the government told you

3 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

A crudely animated cartoon image of an obese child with a red jacket, brown pants, black shoes and a blue hat. Flames appear from the rear of his body, as well as a tall vertically shaped machine with a single eye and two antennae. Standing next to him is another boy wearing an orange jacket, green pants, brown shoes, a green hat and gloves.

I love this one 

• Haha 2

On 3/9/2021 at 1:32 PM, MnDean said:

The whole point of returning to the moon is to retrieve the flag that China placed on lunar soil and return it to them.

to RE claim the land as ours.            :saluting: