Check your account email address ×

What would it take?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Why didn’t you hold president Trump accountable?

So we are clear Trump's job was national not state......a better question is how was the national level response going to be effective if the states (New York in this case) did not provide correct data even going so far as to falsify numbers.  I think you missed the part where genetically the strain that ended up in several other states came directly from New York.  So not only did Cuomo's policy kill citizens in his own state but may have also lead to the spread in other states.  We are talking about the unnecessary death of what could be 8 to 10 thousand people and your only concern is how it affects Trump's optics?    When are the adults in your party going to have a talk with Cuomo about his resignation? 

P.S.  In a few years when Cuomo is indicted the media can give the trial a good leaving alone but first they must do their job when it comes to public safety and in this case they have failed on an epic level.      

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So we are clear Trump's job was national not state......a better question is how was the national level response going to be effective if the states (New York in this case) did not provide correct data even going so far as to falsify numbers.  I think you missed the part where genetically the strain that ended up in several other states came directly from New York.  So not only did Cuomo's policy kill citizens in his own state but may have also lead to the spread in other states.  We are talking about the unnecessary death of what could be 8 to 10 thousand people and your only concern is how it affects Trump's optics?    When are the adults in your party going to have a talk with Cuomo about his resignation? 

P.S.  In a few years when Cuomo is indicted the media can give the trial a good leaving alone but first they must do their job when it comes to public safety and in this case they have failed on an epic level.      

So much wrong here. The states looked for fed guidance.....there was none but it’s gonna go away in the warm weather, just the flue it’s a hoax. Trumps nothing to see policy killed tens of thousands.

trump fucked up but not a peep from you. 

An investigation is ongoing. Whatever it finds I will agree with.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So much wrong here. The states looked for fed guidance.....there was none but it’s gonna go away in the warm weather, just the flue it’s a hoax. Trumps nothing to see policy killed tens of thousands.

Why lie about the numbers?  Hell team Cuomo even lied to his own party.    Again other states did a much better job or reporting their difficulties and adjusting tactics to better protect their citizens.  Certainly if anyone deserves a book deal about leadership during the Covid crisis there are much better picks than Cuomo.  

The New York legislature voted to rescind Cuomo's emergency powers which should just be a first step towards his removal.   I think Witmer may have a similar problem that is getting a good leaving alone by the press.

Again on your bold how was the Fed supposed to analyze what was happening on the ground if they were being fed the wrong information?   I think what is even more sinister is the campaign contributions from the nursing homes to Cuomo's fund.  Follow the money you always say. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

trumps policies killed very few.  people always had a choice and it's a states right issue.  yes he failed to be a strong leader but his actions directly killed less than CUomos whose the hero of your side for 6 months.  hell I thought he did a decent job but it's clear it as all smoke and mirrors at this point so while he led with confidence it was confidence in doing the wrong things for the economy and the population.  

• Like 1

Early on when Trump was restricting travel from China and other countries both DE Blasio and Cuomo were giving pressers calling Trump a racist xenophobe.  Knowing now that the Virus from Wuh Han came to the states through New York one has to wonder what precautions were taken or not taken during the early days. I am not trying to turn simple mistakes into something criminal but if Cuomo was making public health decisions for strictly political motivations than that deserves a look.    

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

You do enough of that for the rest of us.

Amen.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Ummm...wut?  So few states wanted anything from the Fed for guidance you fool.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Why lie about the numbers?  Hell team Cuomo even lied to his own party.    Again other states did a much better job or reporting their difficulties and adjusting tactics to better protect their citizens.  Certainly if anyone deserves a book deal about leadership during the Covid crisis there are much better picks than Cuomo.  

The New York legislature voted to rescind Cuomo's emergency powers which should just be a first step towards his removal.   I think Witmer may have a similar problem that is getting a good leaving alone by the press.

Again on your bold how was the Fed supposed to analyze what was happening on the ground if they were being fed the wrong information?   I think what is even more sinister is the campaign contributions from the nursing homes to Cuomo's fund.  Follow the money you always say. 

Whitmer has a PILE of problems to currently contend with, if anyone can make them stick. It’s weird that Cuomos shit is hitting national news but Gretch’s are not. They are getting a lot of state level attention though. 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Why didn’t you hold president Trump accountable?

Why didn’t you hold , Clinton, Shrillery, Kerry, Rangel, Kennedy, Geithner, Daschle,  Biden, Kamala etc “ accountable? 

you pathetic hypocrite. 

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Mostly peaceful protest.  

:lol: 

7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

What does that have to do with Cuomo? 

MC says, "Stay on topic!!"

:lol:

6 hours ago, ACE said:

Just another example of how MC would rather make himself look like a complete fucking loser than criticize a democrat 

It's part of their pledge but, it's "hero" not "loser",