Check your account email address ×

So is the Mach Z cool or just a whore on the name

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Only if owners can scratch up the $7-8k they still owe on the loan.

It used to be easier to find deals on sleds a year or two old.  Now, so many are financing that it’s keeping the resales artificially high because they can’t afford to pay off the loan and sell.  It’s a weird world to me where toys that can only be used a few months a year (if lucky) are reaching $20k.

If anyone is spending 14-15k on a snowmobile and has to finance it for 5 years at the minimum payment to afford it, they are making very poor financial choices. 

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Wonder who that is? I did over 300 in a day tbh 

If that's true (cuz 99% of what you scribble is complete horseshit) you haven't ridden it since. Like 300 miles in a day once is a big deal. Do it 3 days in a row 4 w/ends in a row and you are absolutely positively not on a Cat. Not a fucking chance. 

13 minutes ago, Tinker said:

If that's true (cuz 99% of what you scribble is complete horseshit) you haven't ridden it since. Like 300 miles in a day once is a big deal. Do it 3 days in a row 4 w/ends in a row and you are absolutely positively not on a Cat. Not a fucking chance. 

Why? My cats have been way more reliable than my doos. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

I was but you just didn’t wow 

Are you seriously playing “ I know you are but what am I” :lol: I think you’re overplaying the dumb card dude :lol: I do admire the passion to stay in character. Manitoba Borat :lmao:

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you seriously playing “ I know you are but what am I” :lol: I think you’re overplaying the dumb card dude :lol: I do admire the passion to stay in character. Manitoba Borat :lmao:

No you’re playing that :owned: 

Just now, HSR said:

Better get your PJ’s on it’s time for a story and then off to sleep 🛌 

Ummm yeah.. it’s evening. What else would I be doing 

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Probably kilometers tbh

14 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

last few years used sled prices ahve been pretty stout.   wonder how long that will last.  

Until covid is over and folks can travel.  Everything being bought up will be for sale cheap eventually.  Used sleds etc will tank huge when folks dump them on mass to return to their normal.