Check your account email address ×

So is the Mach Z cool or just a whore on the name

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Awwww ya finally got the balls to respond to 1 of my posts,,,good for you. Oh don't forget to read my sig

Obviously, like others have noted, clutch calibration needs to be set for the maximum anticipated power level

You’re a fucking moron who got owned. You don’t even understand the quote you neutered there. He says right there clutching can be run across many power levels without change. Exact opposite of what you stated....because you’re dumb as fuck

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron who got owned. You don’t even understand the quote you neutered there. He says right there clutching can be run across many power levels without change. Exact opposite of what you stated....because you’re dumb as fuck

Holy eff!

Just now, ACE said:

Holy eff!

I’d assume most people would be able to extrapolate even from that bit of the quote that he’s suggesting setting primary weight for max power just below rev limiter and then running less rpm on lower power tunes....but when you’re dumb as fuck like HSR and don’t know shit about clutching turbos we end up here arguing about simple shit every time

Your 260hp tooned sled gets gaped by a stock 180hp machz with an POS motor 0-60 :lol: 

Blows 2 belts in 50 miles on a fucking river but hey my new Dayco "doesn't slip as much" :lol:

Yeah I'd say your clutching is spot on dude :good::lol:

Where's the "close to 2 second 0-60 vid" still in your dreams I guess???

Just now, HSR said:

Your 260hp tooned sled gets gaped by a stock 180hp machz with an POS motor 0-60 :lol: 

Blows 2 belts in 50 miles on a fucking river but hey my new Dayco "doesn't slip as much" :lol:

Yeah I'd say your clutching is spot on dude :good::lol:

Where's the "close to 2 second 0-60 vid" still in your dreams I guess???

Poor butthurt HSR :lol: just a crying little bitch. You were wrong and can’t own it. Pretty pathetic man

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor butthurt HSR :lol: just a crying little bitch. You were wrong and can’t own it. Pretty pathetic man

Increase power ,clutch for it was always my opinion,,find where I said otherwise. 

YOU claimed stock clutching was good up to 260hp. Now it seems you're changing your opinion.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Increase power ,clutch for it was always my opinion,,find where I said otherwise. 

Agreed there 

this idea of not clutching for big hp increases is pumpkin spice shit for basic bitches 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Agreed there 

this idea of not clutching for big hp increases is pumpkin spice shit for basic bitches 

That was ALWAYS my stance,,,I edited the post you quoted.

Basic Bitch Ben,,, I like it

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Agreed there 

:lol:

I don't even understand the concept of leaving clutches alone when starting any mods at all.  

Tiny Wheels On A Big Pickup Are As Hilarious As You'd Expect

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't even understand the concept of leaving clutches alone when starting any mods at all.  

Tiny Wheels On A Big Pickup Are As Hilarious As You'd Expect

Oh I'm sure Bennifer will be here to 'splain it to you you stupid fucking mouth breathing HCS moron :lol:. Then he'll queef and leave 

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

YOU claimed stock clutching was good up to 260hp. Now it seems you're changing your opinion.

Nope....you said you could not run the same clutching across a wide range of hp. That is 100% false

22 minutes ago, ACE said:

Agreed there 

I had to increase primary spring finish when I changed to xtx belts. Lost 200 rpm vs cat belt.  I could have removed some weight too but spring is easy

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....you said you could not run the same clutching across a wide range of hp. That is 100% false

Bullshit and you know it,,, nice try though

Why do you think I have that as my sig??Because it WAS MY POINT all along you stupid child.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Bullshit and you know it,,, nice try though

Why do you think I have that as my sig??Because it WAS MY POINT all along you stupid child.

Nope....you’re wrong. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nope....you’re wrong. 

You claimed you could add boost to stock clutching and be faster,,some of us said if you add hp you should clutch for it. You argued no it was good and not needed it was faster,,I said you'll be faster yet if you clutch for the peak power and you went off that they don't have powerbands and all sorts of shit. If I find the thread Ben you're going to look really dumb and probably leave again,,, so just stop making yourself look dumb K

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

You claimed you could add boost to stock clutching and be faster,,some of us said if you add hp you should clutch for it. You argued no it was good and not needed it was faster,,I said you'll be faster yet if you clutch for the peak power and you went off that they don't have powerbands and all sorts of shit. If I find the thread Ben you're going to look really dumb and probably leave again,,, so just stop making yourself look dumb K

Take it up with Glen Hall....he made the tune I’m running and designed it for stock clutching and it flat out works. You just aren’t smart enough to grasp letting rpm increase with power. 

So what is it Ben clutch for peak power and ok to turn down boost OR leave clutching alone and just turn up boost? Cuz you’re arguing both sides either option leaves performance in the table

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

So what is it Ben clutch for peak power and ok to turn down boost OR leave clutching alone and just turn up boost? Cuz you’re arguing both sides either option leaves performance in the table

All of it can work depending on various factors. There is no narrow window of rpm that must be adhered to. A good clutch setup at 7800 rpm will still be a good clutch setup at 8800 rpm

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Clutching yeah, the right clutching, not the stock clutching you flamingo nosed faggot!

:finger:

You're the most retarded person on this site, and that's saying something, considering all the degenerates running around.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

All of it can work depending on various factors. There is no narrow window of rpm that must be adhered to. A good clutch setup at 7800 rpm will still be a good clutch setup at 8800 rpm

Right there, owned by your own big fucking mouth, A GOOD CLUTCH SETUP!

NOT STOCK RETARD!

5 hours ago, HSR said:

He's too stupid to even realize that.

:suicide: