Check your account email address ×

Is MaineCat a piece of shit?

Is MaineCat a piece of shit?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think MaineCat is a piece of shit? No explanation needed, but feel free to elaborate on your answer.

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Why? Because he believes things you don't? I don't exactly see eye to eye with him, Doesn't make him a piece of shit.

At the end of the day your attitude is what's wrong with this country. Don't agree with someone? Go full on nuclear. No one can just disagree and still be civil these days. 

:goodpost:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Did the old man give you boo boo on your feelings?    :lol: 

He left a shit stain not a booboo.

9 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Why? Because he believes things you don't? I don't exactly see eye to eye with him, Doesn't make him a piece of shit.

At the end of the day your attitude is what's wrong with this country. Don't agree with someone? Go full on nuclear. No one can just disagree and still be civil these days. 

Anybody can believe whatever they want, it's his constant spewing of garbage it's never ending.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

All day long there's posts calling him a piece of shit but when the vote comes it's "he's not so bad".

What part of that do you not understand?

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

All day long there's posts calling him a piece of shit but when the vote comes it's "he's not so bad".

So the opinion of the forum at large didn't confirm what you heard in the echo chamber? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

people calling him a POS because of his political positions would be the issue not MC.  TBH i don't recall him being called that all the time 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Just cause snotty isn't here for you to play with there's no need to take it out on others.

:lol:

I did notice @Polaris 550
was online earlier today.  Why doesn't my favorite uncle post here anymore? Come on 550, you can do it. :bc:

50 minutes ago, Dave said:

I don't know the guy and he's never gotten personal with me....

Politically he's nuts.

I avoid threads with members names in it as a rule, but he is probably the only member on the forum who has gotten personal and called me names, besides zosos short brief return. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Just cause snotty isn't here for you to play with there's no need to take it out on others.

Don't you be bad mouthing Uncle Snotty!

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I did notice @Polaris 550
was online earlier today.  Why doesn't my favorite uncle post here anymore? Come on 550, you can do it. :bc:

This thread should lure him in :fishing: