Check your account email address ×

Cages cool when Biden does it

jtssrx

51 minutes ago, old indy said:

drop ALL of them on the steps of the white house,,,  or more accurately, at the gates to get near it.      Then every crime commited by anyone let in without going through our established system needs to be charged to the Biden cabal. they want to blame gun manufacturers for crimes committed by a person  we should charge them for allowing illegal ailiens to enter this country.

It would be an improvement over the trumpers that paid a visit to the capital in January. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Americans won’t go back to work or are incapable...sad to say but our country needs these people. 🤷🏻

So we should just let more people into our country who won't work and are incapable.  Got it.  With the programs in place why would any of them illegal migrant fucks want to work??  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Valuable asset? By what standard or facts do you have to back that up?

I honestly don't think I've read anything so stupid in my life...

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Americans won’t go back to work or are incapable...sad to say but our country needs these people. 🤷🏻

Hold my last thought...

• Like 2

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I just don’t see the value in spending $775 per day per person to detain what would ultimately be valuable assets to our economy.  I’ve always been an open borders guy though.  

Valuable asset that’s laughable. The handful of illegals I have worked with have done nothing but hack and destroy what they were working on. They don’t care about quality or even America they just want money to send home so when they go back they can be rich. We had a illegal “helper” for around the shop few winters back the first snow of the season we tell the guy to go brush off the cars to get them ready to move. We had to use google translate to even communicate with this guy. The fucking guy used a freaking metal dirt shovel to clean the snow off the cars. Cars all scraped to shit one of my coworkers caught him after three cars but the damage was already done. I don’t think we can really blame him completely he was fresh over the border probably never seen snow before in his life lol. I got a long list of similar stories from construction and cars.

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Valuable asset that’s laughable. The handful of illegals I have worked with have done nothing but hack and destroy what they were working on. They don’t care about quality or even America they just want money to send home so when they go back they can be rich. We had a illegal “helper” for around the shop few winters back the first snow of the season we tell the guy to go brush off the cars to get them ready to move. We had to use google translate to even communicate with this guy. The fucking guy used a freaking metal dirt shovel to clean the snow off the cars. Cars all scraped to shit one of my coworkers caught him after three cars but the damage was already done. I don’t think we can really blame him completely he was fresh over the border probably never seen snow before in his life lol. I got a long list of similar stories from construction and cars.

4 hours ago, Dave said:

So just let them pile in you're saying....

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

3 hours ago, irv said:

I LOL'd as well. :lol:

Bunch of anti-freedom “Border Karen’s” up in here.  Or is it “Freedom for me, not for thee”?  

I was told back in 2016 that if we elect Hillary Clinton, there’d be a taco truck on every corner.  And thanks to morons who voted for Trump, it’s hard for me to even find a taco truck....closest I’ve seen is an hour away.  If you don’t consider tacos a valuable asset, I can’t help you.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

:news:

4 hours ago, irv said:

I LOL'd as well. :lol:

I giggled too.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just be quiet.  My fucking god.

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Bunch of anti-freedom “Border Karen’s” up in here.  Or is it “Freedom for me, not for thee”?  

I was told back in 2016 that if we elect Hillary Clinton, there’d be a taco truck on every corner.  And thanks to morons who voted for Trump, it’s hard for me to even find a taco truck....closest I’ve seen is an hour away.  If you don’t consider tacos a valuable asset, I can’t help you.  

Non answer.

6 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I just don’t see the value in spending $775 per day per person to detain what would ultimately be valuable assets to our economy.  I’ve always been an open borders guy though.  

You want health care and welfare or open borders ? You can't have them both.  Not a reality no matter how hard the left tries to make it one 

7 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Open borders? What successful country has open borders?

6 minutes ago, b.lee said:

Open borders? What successful country has open borders?

Probably none.  Society types everywhere love the illusion of safety and all the rules go along with that.  I would love the freedom to travel or move to any country I choose.  

27 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Probably none.  Society types everywhere love the illusion of safety and all the rules go along with that.  I would love the freedom to travel or move to any country I choose.  

No they can't afford it . Italy the lefts wet dream of health care . You can't even get citizenship after being married to one living there for 20 yrs . 

29 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You can travel to any one you want but you can't get residency or a job and have to apply and show you can support your self if you want extentions. 

Biden Unveils Cool Teen Migrant Detainment Center Where Youths Can Hang Out And Never Leave

CARRIZO SPRINGS, TX—In an effort to provide vulnerable youths with a structured, supervised environment, President Joe Biden unveiled a hip teen migrant detainment center Tuesday where kids could hang out and never leave. “We think migrant teenagers are going to love getting a chance to kick back and chillax in this fenced-off compound from which they cannot escape,” said Biden, touting the facility’s air hockey table, pinball machine, and miles of unscalable barbed wire that would allow teenagers to comingle with other undocumented aliens to their hearts’ content. “We’ve got snacks and sodas, cool tunes on the radio 24/7, really everything a kid who’s been torn apart from his family could want! And, they’ll have plenty of time to try and beat their high score on the Ms. Pacman or Tetris arcade cabinets while they’re waiting to be deported to their home country. Rock on, kiddos!” At press time, Biden supporters across the country were organizing a fundraising campaign to help provide the center with a new trophy case.

https://www.theonion.com/biden-unveils-cool-teen-migrant-detainment-center-where-1846336705?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=theonion_facebook&fbclid=IwAR0hs89bA1o2A80xD5McGv6zBoFP5yhZIkqwCRSevaAB7YPB7zrYtfKG2bQ

• Haha 2