Check your account email address ×

There will be no law enforcement when Garland is nominated

jtssrx

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He’s coming after the Jan 6 terrorists and flat earthers.

Run and hide fuckin pansies.

You fucking leftists and your weaponization of government agencies just has to stop... 

Fortunately the combination of the repubs blocking Garland from the Supremes and the extremely fortuitous timing of RBG kicking it will make it harder for your wet dream overreach to stand.

Thank God Hillary lost. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He’s coming after the Jan 6 terrorists and flat earthers.

Run and hide fuckin pansies.

In MC’s sick little mindJanuary 6th protestors are terrorists by all BlM and Antifa protestors  starting last summer until today are okay

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Merrick Garland seems ok....certainly 10,000x better than Barr

and fuck law enforcement 

Garland will be holder and lynch 3.0. He will use the DOJ to target conservatives or anyone else the democrats dislike. 

you hated Barr but what did the DOJ do under barrs leadership? He basically ran out the clock on the Trump presidentcy with zero actions

7 hours ago, Matt said:

You fucking leftists and your weaponization of government agencies just has to stop... 

Fortunately the combination of the repubs blocking Garland from the Supremes and the extremely fortuitous timing of RBG kicking it will make it harder for your wet dream overreach to stand.

Thank God Hillary lost. 

Dig your bunker deeper.

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Run lemming run 

6 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

You must be 50 feet under ground by now.

I used to Think Jimmy was the biggest asshole on the site. It’s clearly MC. The guy defends Cuomo and never holds a democrat accountable 

Edited by jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I used to Think Jimmy was the biggest asshole on the site. It’s clearly MC. The guy defends Cuomo and never holds a democrat accountable 

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

It's a team effort.

32 minutes ago, Dave said:

Wrong.

JT the gut hooked Twitter Loon, Dildo440 and Stinky the Gelatinous Baby Huey....yeah I’m good! 😂

The best part is that I hadn’t even commented in this thread...rent free in the 3 Feebs empty heads. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

JT the gut hooked Twitter Loon, Dildo440 and Stinky the Gelatinous Baby Huey....yeah I’m good! 😂

The best part is that I hadn’t even commented in this thread...rent free in the 3 Feebs empty heads. 

Go stick a finger up your ass.

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can't even find one person who will put up with your sorry ass for few hrs to ride with.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Go stick a finger up your ass.

Sure thing “Peg”

1 hour ago, Dave said:

You can't even find one person who will put up with your sorry ass for few hrs to ride with.

:lol:

You cried and left a snowmobile site for two years and then begged your way back. Also let’s not forget nobody wanted you at TBP so you used Sludges log in...pathetic. 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure thing “Peg”

You cried and left a snowmobile site for two years and then begged your way back. Also let’s not forget nobody wanted you at TBP so you used Sludges log in...pathetic. 

Why are you making up stories Jim?

@ckf