Check your account email address ×

Snowmobile Sales are up huge.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dealer I buy my sleds from sold over 300 units this year.  Great year for sure.  All powersports, rv’s, boats, motorhomes etc., are up huge too.  

Yep, bike sales are also through the roof

pretty much any outdoor activity had banner years.  Was talking to an old retired guy at the bar in millinocket this weekend who works PT for something to do at the trading post and he said the covid brought out all the hikers and fisherman this year to the area. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

doo pumped out a bunch of 2022 sleds late to keep up with demand it seems.   2022 backcountry 600 and 850's with the 1.6 cobra at almost all the dealers around and no real announcement of it.  

Yep, know a guy who got one last week....2022 850 backcountry.  I was like "are they even out yet"?

On 2/15/2021 at 8:53 AM, DriftBusta said:

Dealer I buy my sleds from sold over 300 units this year.  Great year for sure.  All powersports, rv’s, boats, motorhomes etc., are up huge too.  

Rv sales are insane. I sold my 19ft airstream last year. I got a call from the owner of a campground I stayed at. One of the other campers asked him if I’d be willing to sell. He gave his number to me through the campground owner. He offered me $17k more than I paid. Picked it up the following weekend and did paperwork. That was the craziest sale that I ever made. So far this winter I’ve flipped 6 motorcycles. All but one required some minor cosmetic work. This last 6 weeks have been busy. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BadaBing444 said:

Wait till this whole thing crashes, there is going to be a lot of deals out there!

To some extent. A lot of these sales are driven by cancelled vacation plans brought on by the pandemic as people look for some new interests. I think rv’s prices will drop once people start overseas and intrastate travel again. They’ll unload what they bought during the pandemic. 

• Like 1

It's crazy, I sold my 9 year old pontoon early last spring. Asking what I thought was high, $24k. Within the first 2 days of listing it I had 7 people lined up to come look at it.  First 2 made an offer, 3rd had his check book and gave me money down.  

3 hours ago, BadaBing444 said:

Wait till this whole thing crashes, there is going to be a lot of deals out there!

The mannies will up production like they did in 07 only to see it crash. I bought my wife’s new 08 Z1 for 5,995.00 in 09. List was over 10k. It’s worth 3 to 3,500.00 in today’s crazy used sled market.

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Sub compact and compact tractors also .guns also small cargo trailers . Everything is selling fast for way more than it is worth 

No holdover deals for a few yrs now on any outdoor toys 

Subcompacts are always hot. I bought a new BX24 in 2007 for $19k. Sold it 10 years later for what I paid new. 400 hours.