Check your account email address ×

You didn't hear me? I said FUCK YOUR KIDS

Snake

There is zero reason for school or for anything else to be closed. These people are deranged. If Costco Airlines restaurants and other businesses can be open with zero empirical evidence that shows outbreaks occur because of them being open so can schools. 

my kids school has been open a closed but most open since October. There have been a handful of cases and zero I repeat zero deaths of a student or a teacher. There have been zero deaths of teachers or students in Michigan since the start of the school year with hundreds of schools being open. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

There is zero reason for school or for anything else to be closed. These people are deranged. If Costco Airlines restaurants and other businesses can be open with zero empirical evidence that shows outbreaks occur because of them being open so can schools. 

my kids school has been open a closed but most open since October. There have been a handful of cases and zero I repeat zero deaths of a student or a teacher. There have been zero deaths of teachers or students in Michigan since the start of the school year with hundreds of schools being open. 

Same for my kids school it’s been a combo of open and remote. They went remote basically thanksgiving to first week of January. No cases in her school but a handful of cases in her school district. District is 9 towns. There is no reason for them not to be in school. My daughter is much happier playing with her friend again.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Our schools have been 4 days a week in Friday's remote since the start of the school year.   Zero outbreaks.   Going five days a week this week. 

• Like 1

Ever wonder why liquor stores can stay open when schools can't? One makes the State money, and one costs the State money. 

Many States told people they can't have family gatherings at Thanksgiving and Christmas, yet they never shut the restaurants down. So it's not ok to have a family member cook you food and serve it to you in a place other than your home, but you can go to a restaurant and have a bunch of people you don't know at all cook you food and get it served to you by someone else you don't know? WONDER WHY??? State Meals Tax, that's why. 

Fuckin' pathetic. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jethro said:

Ever wonder why liquor stores can stay open when schools can't? One makes the State money, and one costs the State money. 

Many States told people they can't have family gatherings at Thanksgiving and Christmas, yet they never shut the restaurants down. So it's not ok to have a family member cook you food and serve it to you in a place other than your home, but you can go to a restaurant and have a bunch of people you don't know at all cook you food and get it served to you by someone else you don't know? WONDER WHY??? State Meals Tax, that's why. 

Fuckin' pathetic. 

Actually some were honest for once with alcohol sales in the beginning.   Besides the obvious revenue I heard one politician come straight out and say they were fearful of pulling it from people and the backlash that would occur.   They knew people wouldn't put up with the lockdowns without their booze.  :lol:  

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

This is perfect, keep them home and do you realize how much carbon from school buses can be eliminated? 

Kids don’t ride the school bus anymore...  it’s inconvenient and uncomfortable for those little sex trophies to ride a bus.  They get to and home from school in Tahoe’s.

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Kids don’t ride the school bus anymore...  it’s inconvenient and uncomfortable for those little sex trophies to ride a bus.  They get to and home from school in Tahoe’s.

It's amazing looking at the massive lines outside of schools, morning and afternoon.  These kids are being robbed of fun and growing up by helicopter parents.  I remember the bus ride home always being fun as hell.  A good place to let loose and laugh with fellow students. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's amazing looking at the massive lines outside of schools, morning and afternoon.  These kids are being robbed of fun and growing up by helicopter parents.  I remember the bus ride home always being fun as hell.  A good place to let loose and laugh with fellow students. 

2 Biggest benefit of the school closures is the lack of parents having to pickup kids and mass school shootings being eliminated by Trump.  Unfortunately in my area they haven’t been closed and are doing some staggered bullshit or something that actually makes traffic in school areas suck worse.  I prefer they permanently close them as It better for my Gun rights and we don’t see the results from our schools for what we spend on them....  it’s a failed program.

Edited by BOHICA

44 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Kids are Bused here.

38 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Kids are Bused here.

Around here there's a long line of Helicopter parents waiting to pick up their kids. Meanwhile, school busses sit waiting for the 5 kids that ride it regularly 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

2 Biggest benefit of the school closures is the lack of parents having to pickup kids and mass school shootings being eliminated by Trump.  Unfortunately in my area they haven’t been closed and are doing some staggered bullshit or something that actually makes traffic in school areas suck worse.  I prefer they permanently close them as It better for my Gun rights and we don’t see the results from our schools for what we spend on them....  it’s a failed program.

Education isn't needed.  And also....higher education should be free!

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Education isn't needed.  And also....higher education should be free!

Distance learning or home schooling does just as good of a job as in person.  Then we don’t need schoolmahals that are tax exempt business that don’t pay property taxes and school shootings being used against our right to bear arms.  Win win on distance learning.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Distance learning or home schooling does just as good of a job as in person.  Then we don’t need schoolmahals that are tax exempt business that don’t pay property taxes and school shootings being used against our right to bear arms.  Win win on distance learning.

It's been proven that this new "distance learning" is not nearly as effective.  But....no matter, we judge "dumbness" on a curve.  Some will always be smarter than others....and the liberals will always try to vilify them for it. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's been proven that this new "distance learning" is not nearly as effective.  But....no matter, we judge "dumbness" on a curve.  Some will always be smarter than others....and the liberals will always try to vilify them for it. 

Not nearly effective in an ineffective program is no big deal.  Shit results in person learning or shit results on distance learning is still shit results.  Plus now they have to design schools for shooting scenarios...  shit em down and we eliminate a lot of problems.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Not nearly effective in an ineffective program is no big deal.  Shit results in person learning or shit results on distance learning is still shit results.  Plus now they have to design schools for shooting scenarios...  shit em down and we eliminate a lot of problems.

That's true.  Works for me...like I said, some will always make their way just fine.  Others will fail to learn to read and write even at a 1st grade level.  They can all become community activists!  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Same here. My kids ride the bus every day.