Check your account email address ×

The QAnan cult says trump becomes president on March 4th.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently you since you jumped right on the post...or maybe it’s just because you can’t stfu. 🧐

Did you really accuse someone else of not being able to keep Their mouth shut?? You have something stupid to say about everything and everyone 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently you since you jumped right on the post...or maybe it’s just because you can’t stfu. 🧐

It was a simple question.  You can answer it if you like.  :news:

11 hours ago, Dave said:

Zero self reflection......zero!

:lol:

it’s pretty impressive.

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

Spin creates a thread and Zam's alarm goes off! :lol:

I’m here for entertainment.  Both giving and receiving.  He really enjoys me!  :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Did you really accuse someone else of not being able to keep Their mouth shut?? You have something stupid to say about everything and everyone 

But it’s nothing worthy of debate.  It’s just a leaking of bitterness from a life of poor decisions resulting in a man of very little self esteem.  Two qualities very high up on the SJW application.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

But it’s nothing worthy of debate.  It’s just a leaking of bitterness from a life of poor decisions resulting in a man of very little self esteem.  Two qualities very high up on the SJW application.  

Jimmy is the biggest pussy ass faggot on the board. Runs his pussy lips all the time for zero reason. 

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Jimmy is the biggest pussy ass faggot on the board. Runs his pussy lips all the time for zero reason. 

Well, we have different criteria for “the biggest pussy” but, yuh....his lips seem to flap redundantly as he parades himself as some type of person of intellect, reasoning and the defender of idiocy.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, we have different criteria for “the biggest pussy” but, yuh....his lips seem to flap redundantly as he parades himself as some type of person of intellect, reasoning and the defender of idiocy.

In general people like him that play the I'm so smart guy are the dumbest of the dumb and the biggest hypocrites . I know I don't have all the answers and I'm okay with that. 

45 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

In general people like him that play the I'm so smart guy are the dumbest of the dumb and the biggest hypocrites . I know I don't have all the answers and I'm okay with that. 

Well, none of us have all the answers.  It's the one's that think somebody else's answers (or opinions) are always wrong that get on my last fucking nerve.  These are usually  the same people that know their lives are too far gone to be repaired so, they focus on making sure others live and think like they want them to after they have enlisted in the Social Justice Warrior league.  Pfft...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, none of us have all the answers.  It's the one's that think somebody else's answers (or opinions) are always wrong that get on my last fucking nerve.  These are usually  the same people that know their lives are too far gone to be repaired so, they focus on making sure others live and think like they want them to after they have enlisted in the Social Justice Warrior league.  Pfft...

libs6.jpg