Check your account email address ×

Masks thru 2022.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:   I don't wear one on average twice a week.   Nobody is wearing them around here except in Corporate stores.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-indicates-that-masks-will-be-worn-though-next-year

President Biden visited the National Institutes of Health complex on Thursday and he spoke about the U.S. vaccine supply and his goals for the rollout, but he also indicated that mask-wearing will likely be a reality for the next year. 

download.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member

They need the fear to go through next years midterm election.  In person voting is done and winning by fraud is a thing.  Republicans need to get on board with fraudulent elections and put time and effort into harvesting and filling out people’s ballots for them. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They need the fear to go through next years midterm election.  In person voting is done and winning by fraud is a thing.  Republicans need to get on board with fraudulent elections and put time and effort into harvesting and filling out people’s ballots for them. 

Yeah, the dems are latched on to the fear/crisis rocket and won't bail off it until moments before it crashes.

• Like 1

Dr. Falsey was on TV this morning saying masks will be needed for the next few months until more people are vaccinated. 

Where's the 100 million vaccines in 100 days?

When are they starting the day one count for the 100 days to get the vaccines administered?

Are they even close to 1 millions vaccine shots per day?

A lot of places wanting to give vaccine shots, one problem everyone is having a hard time getting the vaccines so they can give them to people.

• Like 1

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

Dr. Falsey was on TV this morning saying masks will be needed for the next few months until more people are vaccinated. 

Where's the 100 million vaccines in 100 days?

When are they starting the day one count for the 100 days to get the vaccines administered?

Are they even close to 1 millions vaccine shots per day?

A lot of places wanting to give vaccine shots, one problem everyone is having a hard time getting the vaccines so they can give them to people.

As of yesterday, they started shipping vaccines to local pharmacies.

Biden's whole 100 million shots in 100 days was a bullshit goal all along.  We were doing 1 million shots per day at the end of Trump's term.  No reason we shouldn't be hitting 2 million shots per day shortly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Every restaurant has been packed.  Supposed to be 20% .   Oddly,  there hasn’t been a single raid of a private business since the election.  

so tired of the news running these stories about poor businesses... ...Look what the COVID has done!!!!!

Fuck off ... Look what the government has done!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Where do you think they learned that little trick?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/north-carolina-political-operative-arrested-in-ballot-fraud-scandal.amp

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Every restaurant has been packed.  Supposed to be 20% .   Oddly,  there hasn’t been a single raid of a private business since the election.  

so tired of the news running these stories about poor businesses... ...Look what the COVID has done!!!!!

Fuck off ... Look what the government has done!!!!! 

my sons restaurant got reported yesterday.  large party was being douches and refusing to comply and would nto listen to the manager because they are friends with the owner.  Couple people took video and sent it to the state.

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Repubs really need to pickup their fraud game when it comes elections and try to get on the same level as democrats.

35 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Repubs really need to pickup their fraud game when it comes elections and try to get on the same level as democrats.

Yeah they need stop being such Boy Scouts about everything and invest in a vote counting machine company.  They couldn’t even find 11,780 votes for Trump and those are rookie numbers.  

• Gold Member
Just now, Plissken said:

Yeah they need stop being such Boy Scouts about everything and invest in a vote counting machine company.  They couldn’t even find 11,780 votes for Trump and those are rookie numbers.  

No....  just need to harvest ballots.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yep.  Eliminate all voter ID laws and all signature matching.  More dem/repub votes than registered dem/repub voters?  Nothing to see here.  Let's also make sure voting machines don't produce any audit trail and paper output at all.

If you're a repub and you're not voting in at least two states, you're doing it wrong.

Dems set the rules.  They've clearly won the battle over whether elections should be clean, fair, and auditable or chaotic, questionable, and ethereal.  Let it buck.

for real though, if Repubs aren't spending every dollar they have going state by state and pushing for fair, legit elections, they're never going to win again.  May as well pack up the tent.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

my sons restaurant got reported yesterday.  large party was being douches and refusing to comply and would nto listen to the manager because they are friends with the owner.  Couple people took video and sent it to the state.

Yup. It’s still happening, big as shit. 

I will say that the mask usage in the northern parts of Michigan has dropped WAY off since the first of November. We are still saddled with them big as shit down in the southern parts of the state though. Hell I was just at the local fuel station and there were 6 other vehicles filling up besides me. I was one of only two people standing alone, outside my vehicle, WITHOUT a mask on. 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH.   
Before the election dicks were calling the police to go check out places that had cars in the parking lot.  

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I've never worn 1 yet, don't even have a Mask, no one has ever said anything to me.

Maybe they think you're retarded?

:dunno:

:lol:

11 minutes ago, Dave said:

Maybe they think you're retarded?

:dunno:

:lol:

Almost all of my friends have never worn 1 either. Haven't seen 1 person at the Restaurant down the road wear a Mask since last Spring, dozens of snowmobilers in there every day, no Masks, no distancing.

• Like 1

found out today i have 2 buddies in the hospital with this fucker.  The one I posted about yesterday in another thread is early 50s and healthy.  He's coming home today with an O2 bottle and a pulse-ox meter.  If he dips below 90, he goes back in.

My other colleague though... just turned 50, and also a healthy guy.  He's on a ventilator and in a state of medically-induced paralysis so he doesn't move at all and put demand on his lungs for oxygenated blood.

Neither of these guys are high risk and neither are in the age group to be concerned about.  Both are non-smokers, both are musicians and singers (good lungs usually).

I want to say it's no big deal and overblown.  I have a number of relatives who've had it and been no worse for the wear... but seeing this sort of thing in your normal circle of acquaintances gives you pause...

My wife is Taiwanese.  They're COVID lunatics and lived through SARS.  I've been using fitted N95 masks since March.  We stocked up in January when the first reports were coming out of China.  Think I'll just continue to until I can get the shots.

50 minutes ago, Matt said:

found out today i have 2 buddies in the hospital with this fucker.  The one I posted about yesterday in another thread is early 50s and healthy.  He's coming home today with an O2 bottle and a pulse-ox meter.  If he dips below 90, he goes back in.

My other colleague though... just turned 50, and also a healthy guy.  He's on a ventilator and in a state of medically-induced paralysis so he doesn't move at all and put demand on his lungs for oxygenated blood.

Neither of these guys are high risk and neither are in the age group to be concerned about.  Both are non-smokers, both are musicians and singers (good lungs usually).

I want to say it's no big deal and overblown.  I have a number of relatives who've had it and been no worse for the wear... but seeing this sort of thing in your normal circle of acquaintances gives you pause...

My wife is Taiwanese.  They're COVID lunatics and lived through SARS.  I've been using fitted N95 masks since March.  We stocked up in January when the first reports were coming out of China.  Think I'll just continue to until I can get the shots.

Sorry about all that....it’s all fun and games until it’s your own eye getting put out. That said I’m sticking to my guns. The response  has been overblown and the data manipulated. People get sick and die and diseases happen all the time.

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sorry about all that....it’s all fun and games until it’s your own eye getting put out. That said I’m sticking to my guns. The reliance has been overblown and the data manipulated. People get sick and die and diseases happen all the time.

This

Its flu season!  Masks are mandated!

Cold is going around?  Triple mask up!

Some kid in middle school has peanut allergies?  Best make the pre-schoolers in a different building wear masks!

How have we made it this far without them?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

This

Its flu season!  Masks are mandated!

Cold is going around?  Triple mask up!

Some kid in middle school has peanut allergies?  Best make the pre-schoolers in a different building wear masks!

How have we made it this far without them?

This shit is about conditioning and control

• Thanks 1