Check your account email address ×

Democrats were caught Wednesday using fake evidence during their impeachment clown show, and were forced to withdraw it

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Haha, what a bunch of Losers!!! Submitted false evidence in an attempt to win...Who the fuck does that? A bunch of fucking losers do..

@Mainecat

Lee was clearly of the belief that that characterization of events and of comments -- as attributed to him in particular -- was inaccurate. As the Senate moved to wrap up business on the impeachment trial for the day, Lee sought to have those Cicilline comments stricken from the record...

...This led to a remarkable moment where Sen. Pat Leahy (D-VT), the president pro tempore of the U.S. Senate who is also presiding over the impeachment trial of Trump since Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts declined to preside, given that Trump is no longer in office, made an unclear ruling apparently rejecting Lee's motion. Lee then appealed his ruling and sought a vote in the Senate to override Leahy, and after several confusing moments the Senate began voting on Lee's objection to Leahy's unclear ruling. After a couple senators' names were called when the clerk began calling the roll of Senators to vote on Lee's objection, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer spoke up and intervened to stop the vote. Schumer used a tactic called noting the absence of a quorum -- essentially pausing the Senate's formal business as televised for the nation while senators and staff handle a dispute or negotiation off camera -- to "work this out."

Moments later, they came back into action and Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD -- the House Democrats' lead impeachment manager -- admitted that Cicilline's characterization of Lee as it related to the Trump-Tuberville phone call, while based on news reports, was inaccurate, and then he withdrew the matter from the record himself without a Senate vote...

...These fireworks on the Senate floor closed out the first full day of opening arguments in the impeachment trial of Trump in the Senate, the second such trial Trump has faced. He was acquitted last year in his first impeachment trial. While this mistake by House impeachment managers is unlikely to change any votes in either direction -- it is pretty widely known Trump seems headed for another acquittal -- this drew the attention away from the core facts of the case being offered by the managers and onto personal drama in the U.S. Senate, a clear boon to Trump's legal case.

It draws attention to the fact that Leahy, not Roberts, is presiding over the trial while also serving as a juror -- and a witness, since he is a senator and was there on Jan. 6 -- meaning that a Democrat senator and political opponent of the accused, Trump, is serving as judge, jury, and witness in a trial.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/10/impeachment-trial-jamie-raskin-heeds-mike-lees-request-to-have-statements-stricken-from-record/

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump lied daily for 4 years and you jagaloons ate it up with a spoon but now you’re all outraged.🤣🤣

Gee I can’t believe politicians are dishonest?! 🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump lied daily for 4 years and you jagaloons ate it up with a spoon but now you’re all outraged.🤣🤣

Gee I can’t believe politicians are dishonest?! 🤣🤣

My god...you are so woke and above it all!  How did you ever reach this pinnacle of higher human intelligence?

Give it a rest, TDS Snacks.  :lol2:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

My god...you are so woke and above it all!  How did you ever reach this pinnacle of higher human intelligence?

Give it a rest, TDS Snacks.  :lol2:

The stupid fuck cried about Trump daily....

Hes to stupid to see the hypocrisy...

Just now, ACE said:

I wonder how many needles he pushes into his trump voodoo doll when he has CNN playing 

One day, I hope I can find a President (or any other person/group) I can blame for all my poor decisions and failures in life.  Until then, I guess I'll just have to blame myself.  DAMN IT!

Maybe I am evaluating things incorrectly?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

One day, I hope I can find a President (or any other person/group) I can blame for all my poor decisions and failures in life.  Until then, I guess I'll just have to blame myself.  DAMN IT!

Let's impeach a guy for everything we are guilty of ourselves for the last 4 yrs!!!

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All this really shows how stupid the dems think their voters are 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Punishment for being a douche for 4 years is the only reason this trial is happening.  it's not about facts or crime it's just more political theatre.  

:lol:

The dems were being douches before he even took office.

1 minute ago, ACE said:

All this really shows how stupid the dems think know their voters are 

Fixed but really, this can be said for the R's or any other modern government entity also due to generous voting rights pandering to the lowest, least contributing citizens.

Quick (broad sweeping) fix: Everyone receiving government money for ANYTHING, waives their right to vote.