Check your account email address ×

more coat tails for the orange orangatang to ride

hey that is from CNN . it is just not true that CNN came in LAST place for  trustworthiness  voted by viewers. ok it is true THEY SUCK and not even worth reading the headlines . imagine getting your ass kicked in trustworthiness by the likes  of Rachel and a thrill up my leg Matthews  .  fucking pathetic

Hanoi Jane  must be so proud

Edited by Ez ryder

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

hey that is from CNN . it is just not true that CNN came in LAST place for  trustworthiness  voted by viewers. ok it is true THEY SUCK and not even worth reading the headlines . imagine getting your ass kicked in trustworthiness by the likes  of Rachel and a thrill up my leg Matthews  .  fucking pathetic

Hanoi Jane  must be so proud

faux news poll? breitbart?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I hope santa brings creepr a new rolodex of talking points. he got a good 30 years out of his existing one. :lmao:

As opposed to your "Tax the rich",, " pay their fair share" and " It's Bushes fault"   :lol:

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

faux news poll? breitbart?

u wish

Huffington Post and YouGov poll has revealed the CNN is less trusted than other major networks, including Fox

pew did the same with close to same findings percentage wise

NYT also was with in a few points

just reality after the 2013 takeover of CNN they have been striving to be left of MSNBC no matter the cost

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah Trump is gonna take credit for Obama's good economy the first week he is in office. And the sheep are gonna eat it up!

:lol:

Yep, 8 years of "fixing".

That settles it.  I'm officially going to grab your pussy.

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah Trump is gonna take credit for Obama's good economy the first week he is in office. And the sheep are gonna eat it up!

that's :lmao: chew on this little tidbit

George Bush had a better average and Jimmy Carter let's out a sigh of relief :lmao:

4th from the bottom out of 43 presidents :lmao:

The Obama Administration is already under fire for producing an average real GDP growth of just 1.55 percent for his 8 years in office. That ranks the Obama presidency as the fourth from the bottom for the 43 Presidents of the United States, Obama’s performance ranks above only Herbert Hoover at -5.65 percent, Andrew Johnson at -0.70 percent and Theodore Roosevelt at 1.41 percent.

From 1790 to 2000, U.S. real GDP growth averaged 3.79 percent. The much-criticized administration of President George W. Bush delivered average real GDP growth of 2.10 percent, with 2004 and 2005 coming in at over 3 percent growth.

The longest previous period in U.S. economic history of continuous sub-3 percent growth was the four-year period from 1930-1933 during the Great Depression. Without at least a 3.0 percent economic growth rate, America cannot pay its bills and runs deficits.

The Obama Administration is already under fire for producing an average real GDP growth of just 1.55 percent for his 8 years in office. That ranks the Obama presidency as the fourth from the bottom for the 43 Presidents of the United States,

Pat yourself on the back liberals!!!  LOL

15 hours ago, snoughnut said:

that's :lmao: chew on this little tidbit

George Bush had a better average and Jimmy Carter let's out a sigh of relief :lmao:

4th from the bottom out of 43 presidents :lmao:

The Obama Administration is already under fire for producing an average real GDP growth of just 1.55 percent for his 8 years in office. That ranks the Obama presidency as the fourth from the bottom for the 43 Presidents of the United States, Obama’s performance ranks above only Herbert Hoover at -5.65 percent, Andrew Johnson at -0.70 percent and Theodore Roosevelt at 1.41 percent.

From 1790 to 2000, U.S. real GDP growth averaged 3.79 percent. The much-criticized administration of President George W. Bush delivered average real GDP growth of 2.10 percent, with 2004 and 2005 coming in at over 3 percent growth.

The longest previous period in U.S. economic history of continuous sub-3 percent growth was the four-year period from 1930-1933 during the Great Depression. Without at least a 3.0 percent economic growth rate, America cannot pay its bills and runs deficits.

:lmao: did george bush inherit a major economic crisis like obama did? holy fuck dude.

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao: did george bush inherit a major economic crisis like obama did? holy fuck dude.

Every contractor in Green Bay is busy and booked........except SnowPlumber :lmao: If Dump were Prez the last 8 years....SnowPlumber would have had is best years......even with all things being equal.  Go figure.....fact or partisanship :snack:

38 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Every contractor in Green Bay is busy and booked........except SnowPlumber :lmao: If Dump were Prez the last 8 years....SnowPlumber would have had is best years......even with all things being equal.  Go figure.....fact or partisanship :snack:

You love those taxpayer and public money funded projects.  It is a good thing that you are not representing the views of the company you work for.

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:I know quite a few who went under the last 8 years, I'm still standing, looking forward to prospering under Trump and not feeling like tax slave. BTW, I hope somebody pisses in your eggnog this weekend and Merry Christmas you asshole ( i'll bet you were offended by Christmas) :bigfinger:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

:lmao:I know quite a few who went under the last 8 years, I'm still standing, looking forward to prospering under Trump and not feeling like tax slave. BTW, I hope somebody pisses in your eggnog this weekend and Merry Christmas you asshole ( i'll bet you were offended by Christmas) :bigfinger:

Happy Holidays :lmao: SnowPlumber. :bc: 

Did you see us pull off our 3rd State Title in 5 years?